Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate (29096 Views)

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by tiredoflife(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Adeboye is one of the problems of Nigeria angry
Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by Rinsola32(f): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
guywitzerogal:
Why can't religion b religion and let politics b politic

The two have one thing in common...MONEY!so they are paddy paddy

1 Like

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by brojoshua: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
The false church and false prophets strengthening the hands of wicked men and do not uncover their crimes and wickedness. The false church and false pastors are companions of people who shed innocent blood. They also took part of looted money looted by these blood thirsty politicians. Many woes unto the false church and its false prophets. Uncleanness flowed from their altar into all the land. The false church and its children and false pastors are praising evil men with whom they joined and with whom they are one and jointly ruined the country. Even the people of the world will say, Show me your friends and I will know the kind of person you are.
Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by Charly68: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
Who is the pastor trying to drag the church into politics,they should be careful..we have sons and daughters who are into various political offices in different political parties ..these political pastors should sent parking or stop the nonsense
Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by adekS1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yohh:
So they've been lying all along that d deputy governor candidate is a Muslim? Toor..
What baffles me is how can a state that has produced d highest number of professors have Fayose as d governor?
The motto of Ekiti which Fountain of knowledge now turned to symbol of stomach infrastructure in d country
I can't vote for APC because I was disappointed but anything PDP is no option lailai...
u r still APC member from yr wrd.u r only disappointed by their action thus far
Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by lordally(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
okay

All hustlers in the house, don't forget to view my signature.

Bro please I lost ya contact bro!!! we do chat on whatsapp!!! omo that your Topwritersden.com is just off thah! hooooooook!!!! please here's my whatsapp number 070367956 one zero
Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by BiafranBushBoy: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
lordally:

Bro please I lost ya contact bro!!! we do chat on whatsapp!!! omo that your Topwritersden.com is just off thah! hooooooook!!!! please here's my whatsapp number 070367956 one zero

I didn't see you on Whatsapp...

I called and they said switched off.

Add me; 09086050663

1 Like

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by aku626(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is actually fake, I happen to be a member of the stated redeem church and they don't even know the man and no parish can reply such magnitude without consulting the head church

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku / Ibrahim Dasuki's Corpse Arrives Sokoto For Final Burial In Chartered Plane. PICS / Hardship: Tinubu Adopted Solutions Promised By Peter Obi & Atiku — Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.