Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

MY STORY- He Raped Me In Front Of My Friends And Got Away With It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MY STORY- He Raped Me In Front Of My Friends And Got Away With It (1221 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY STORY- He Raped Me In Front Of My Friends And Got Away With It by lexton(f): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2018

My colleagues and I had just finished work in the early hours of the morning and we needed a lift home. It was 2am and when an unknown car stopped for us we hitched a ride. The car had three men inside and I got a strange feeling from them as they were avoiding looking at us.

We drove for a short distance but then the driver started going in the opposite direction from where we needed to go. I was the only one who noticed as all my workmates were busy on their phones.

I started panicking and asked the driver where he was taking us, but instead of answering me the guy seated at the back with us took out a gun and pointed it straight at my head. He told us to shut up and behave or he’d blow us up. We were all so frightened.

We were taken to a nearby veld where the three men, all armed now, started assaulting us. They took our phones and all our belongings. One of them started to strip my uniform and forced me onto the ground.

He raped me right there with my colleagues helplessly watching.

One of the other guys, carrying what looked like a kitchen knife, came up to me and also tried to force himself on me – when I tried to resist he stabbed me in my thigh and forced my legs apart.

My friends watched in horror as all this was happening to me, but where still helpless and..........https://vugara..com/
Re: MY STORY- He Raped Me In Front Of My Friends And Got Away With It by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
go report the crime at the nearest police station, and as much as it is a sad ordeal, get back on your feet, dust yourself off, and find ways to live again...... because LIFE goes on!
Re: MY STORY- He Raped Me In Front Of My Friends And Got Away With It by AskProf: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
go report the crime at the nearest police station, and as much as it is a sad ordeal, get back on your feet, dust yourself off, and find ways to live again...... because LIFE goes on!

You believed the junk?
Re: MY STORY- He Raped Me In Front Of My Friends And Got Away With It by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
AskProf:
You believed the junk?

give the foolish bloggers a chance, lol... the main point is to NOT click on their BS link
Re: MY STORY- He Raped Me In Front Of My Friends And Got Away With It by derrydinny: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
this man get data and time sha
Re: MY STORY- He Raped Me In Front Of My Friends And Got Away With It by Aadeyinka(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
lexton:

My colleagues and I had just finished work in the early hours of the morning and we needed a lift home. It was 2am and when an unknown car stopped for us we hitched a ride. The car had three men inside and I got a strange feeling from them as they were avoiding looking at us.

We drove for a short distance but then the driver started going in the opposite direction from where we needed to go. I was the only one who noticed as all my workmates were busy on their phones.

I started panicking and asked the driver where he was taking us, but instead of answering me the guy seated at the back with us took out a gun and pointed it straight at my head. He told us to shut up and behave or he’d blow us up. We were all so frightened.

We were taken to a nearby veld where the three men, all armed now, started assaulting us. They took our phones and all our belongings. One of them started to strip my uniform and forced me onto the ground.

He raped me right there with my colleagues helplessly watching.

One of the other guys, carrying what looked like a kitchen knife, came up to me and also tried to force himself on me – when I tried to resist he stabbed me in my thigh and forced my legs apart.

My friends watched in horror as all this was happening to me, but where still helpless and..........https://vugara..com/
sorry u learnt ur lesson in a hard way, as a lady walking around by 2am and still enter stranger car/lift from unknown person at that horrible time 2am , thank God they are not kidnappers, may be by now ur head/body may have been pieces for rituals.

(1) (Reply)

For Circulate A Trending Video Of A Girl Raped By 5 Boys, Lady Summoned To Her S / Grave Of 12,000 ISIS Victims Discovered In Iraq / 10 Of The Biggest Scams Ever In History No 8 Would Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.