Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM (51426 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ / 'Get Off Our Pages': Tiwa Savage Slams Lady Who Said She Is Tired Of Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yemi's songs are thrash, period!

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by mimimile93: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

The internet has been buzzing over a viral video of OAP Misi of Hot Fm saying that Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade has a better singing range than Tiwa Savage who she revealed is more of a shouter than a singer.

Misi's comment was made during an interview with Yemi, who opened up about her position in the Nigerian music industry.

According to Misi who recently attended a live performance show by Tiwa, the Mavin's first lady just shouts. 

Well, Tiwa has reacted via her Instagram page. See more of her posts here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/tiwa-savage-reacts-after-oap-said-she-just-shouts.html

It's the obvious truth that she makes a hell of noise.

Sleeping around with kids who are her son's mates...

Shameless ashawo
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by yomalex(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by ibkayee(f): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
I know she uses a bit of auto tune but I don’t think she’s a shouter. Even then, objectively speaking, Tiwa can actually sing

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by Ategberoson(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
guess the misi hot is from 21 century region? because those imbeciles down there are filled and breed with hate

I don't expect tiwa to respond, she fvck up! you don't give a lowlife person hope by responding to her. even Yemi alade will take tiwa before herself

se I am look for my johnny is song?

the stupid girl should listen to her all over, ft with omarion. presently I don't know about tomorrow she's still the only recognized female artist we have in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by MrCork: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
Don't lie Tiwa!
She never begged you for money, you're just pissed at what she said and you trying to "do your own back"

TIWA has moiney.
. .You don't. .STOP HATING!!! ((no offense ))
angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
It's the dimwits that considered you a celebrity that I blame.

Yemi is much more a better musician than you can ever hope to be.

You just scream and gyrate on stage, that is all.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by phemmyfour: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
Don't lie Tiwa!
She never begged you for money, you're just pissed at what she said and you trying to "do your own back"
oponu, can you even spell money

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by EbiKeys(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Celebrity brouhaha shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by KanwuliaExtra: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
She should take lessons from Adesua Etomi-Wellington. kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by yugee4ambyngoddy: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
PharmaGirl:
angry Aunty you need to register for clapback 101 classes. tongue kiss
Nigerians gat no chill
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by itchie: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tiwa disappointed me by responding to this nobody, just keep doing your thing and block out all the negative vibes from nobodies

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by ayaside(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Abascoh:

As in ehn, every idiot out there now wants to claim relevance but if I am Tiwa, I would have just ignored the fool
Nah,I don't like Tiwa much but glad she answered.She rightly said she is human too.Let Misi deny she begged.Internet doesn't lie.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
OAPs no be On-Air Personality that are given kobo kobo bribes to promote songs ? Yemi has given her like 20k now, 10k less than what Buhari is paying his nairaland yahoo boys. She has to lambast Tiwa. And Tiwa sef is struggling to get expensive dickks to Bleep that can replace his ex-husband. Poor Tiwa, she was on her own, when the insult was garnished on the BBQ of shouting singers.

Na so life be. You divorce TeeBillz for sniffing coke and barbing twice a week, Karma is knocking,....... grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by Epldaily(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
iamnavy1:

The site not working

retry and use google chrome
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
After all the brouhaha, she go still go split yansh for wizkid to fvck.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by Gassa007: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ategberoson:
guess the misi hot is from 21 century region? because those imbeciles down there are filled and breed with hate

I don't expect tiwa to respond, she fvck up! you don't give a lowlife person hope by responding to her. even Yemi alade will take tiwa before herself

se I am look for my johnny is song?

the stupid girl should listen to her all over, ft with omarion. presently I don't know about tomorrow she's still the only recognized female artist we have in Nigeria
That same Johnny is the most viewed music video of any Nigerian artiste on YouTube. Oga park well joor

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by Greatzeus(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
OAP Misi,if you want to be a fan, be a fan (begging in secret is allowed), but if you want to be a hater, be a hater (criticizing is allowed) and stop confusing the thunder please lol grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mikora:
Tiwa should have ignored the lowlife OAP, she's not worth the stress

Best answer.

When people talk trash about you, don't bother responding to the hate. It just brings you down to their level.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by uwa1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Yeah i support Misi on it

Yemi alade sing good and better song, no thanks to her production and failed management that day by day turned her to upcoming singer, while tiwa savage just a struggling singer that entrust her body to don jazzy in exchange for banging beat

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by harriet412(f): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Truths22:
Tiwa not been professional here

celebrities are humans , they have feelings.. u don't expect her to keep quiet while someone says stupid things

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by Olujoe1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Picture of DM or I dontbliv her
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by edmaraja: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
helphelp:
Be rest assured that OAP never asked her for money. Nonetheless, that OAP is so unethical in her doings though
And how did you know the OAP never asked her for money

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Yeah i support Misi on it

Yemi alade sing good and better song, no thanks to her production and failed management that day by day turned her to upcoming singer, while tiwa savage just a struggling singer that entrust her body to don jazzy in exchange for banging beat

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by VonTrapp: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
They all know Tiwa is the woman to beat in the industry and that's why they are all trying to tear her down. Instead of them to up their game, they are trying to pull her down to their level

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by Alwaysking: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tiwa is the best female musician in Nigeria period!

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by Alwaysking: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
ibkayee:
I know she uses a bit of auto tune but I don’t think she’s a shouter. Even then, objectively speaking, Tiwa can actually sing
angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Who even compared the two in the first place they are both different and unique but Tiwa For me

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by enemmo(f): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tiwas stage craft is poor to be honest.

No live band.

Feel free to mention and insult me.

I just spoke my mind.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM by CapitanS: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
enemmo:
Tiwas stage craft is poor to be honest.

No live band.

Feel free to mention and insult me.

I just spoke my mind.

Wetin dis one dey talk

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Pictured With Amber Rose / Funke Akindele And Femi Adebayo’s Traditional Wedding: / Ini Edo Delicious Bread Bakery Closed Down In Ogudu Lagos After Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.