Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Allowed Appeal For Student What Next! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Allowed Appeal For Student What Next! (608 Views)

Single Women Are Not Allowed To Lodge In Most Hotels In Kano State- BBC Reporter / U.S. Losing Its Appeal For Foreign Students / Appeal For Visa Refusal In Germany Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allowed Appeal For Student What Next! by hafizy: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2010
hello nairalanders please can someone advice me on the requirement for uk student visa after an appeal as been allowed, because i heard some people says there is still need for extra interview or there is still need to see some documents, please i would like to know more please
Re: Allowed Appeal For Student What Next! by ELDERLAGON: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2010
winning an appeal is the first stage.the second stage is that you would be called by the embassy to come for an interview.To attend the interview,you would be expected to go along with the documents you submitted during your visa application.NOTE:Please do ensure you go with current/updated documents.For example,the money in your account should still be there.So it means you will still need to print a new bank statement.Most especially get another CAS from your school,showing that you will be resuming in a latter date.Please and please do not go there with the one you submitted during the visa application.I know the resumption date on that one must have elapsed.
In most cases the interview would just be formality.They may ask you 2 or 3 questions and you would then be asked to drop your documents and passport and be given an appointment to pick your passport.The interview will be conducted at the embassy ,and not the application centre where you first submitted your visa application.Ensure you study your visa application form very well (I hope you still have a photocopy of the one you submitted).Good luck.
Re: Allowed Appeal For Student What Next! by hafizy: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2010
@ ELDERLAGON, thanks for your post quite appreciated, i applied in sepemeber 2008 before the point system or CAS as well, will i have to comply with the new student rule , and please if you have an e mail kindly send it to me through my email allenzec@yahoo.com.i will be waiting i really appreciate your timely response
Re: Allowed Appeal For Student What Next! by ELDERLAGON: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2010
You would need to get back to your school,informing them of your appeal status.I hope the school license has not been withdrawn,or the course is still being offered or you have not pressed for refunds from the school.Should the license of the school be withdrawn,please do not panic,you can look for another school and get a new CAS from them.In this situation,do not rush to the embassy.Just take your time and ensure you have everything in place before you go for the interview.As you have requested,I have forwarded my email to you.Good luck
Re: Allowed Appeal For Student What Next! by hafizy: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2010
@ ELDERLAGON ,
thx i appreciate it no i never press for refund since i know i will definately win the appeal but i called the school and i was told i will be sent a CAS this morning hoping and waiting to hear from them soon. thx lol

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Us Master Card / U.s Visa Wahala / Pls I Need A Room-mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.