Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. (6625 Views)

My Advice To The Females: If Possible, Get Married Before 20 Years. / Associating Others With Allah SWT (shirk) / Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. by NwaforIgbo: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
But my concern is, why should a Muslim woman waste money to plait her hair only to cover it with hijab at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. by aliyubaka: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
allah is not god. allah is the moon god of the muslim. allah is wicked,allah is mentally deranged, that is why he wants his followers to kill,rape , bomband kidnapp for him.
allah is a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Am so grateful am not part of this religion. No.body in my family has Muslim friends or acquaintance and it stays that way. For me i will never have anything to do with those people.

1 Like

Re: Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. by realabraham: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
OK I will pick just pick out your words and throw it back to you logically with no harm intended. Honestly!

There are cases where even speaking over the phone with your girlfriend or wife can get you erected.

smiley the same way the woman's body is built to be attractive to man that is equally how enticing the male frame is to the woman. Men are not the only ones with feelings. The woman gets attracted to a man's frame and can get enticed too. One word: SELF CONTROL. smiley

No one can body shame anyone when they are properly covered in burqah/Hijab.

smiley Ok, you don't need to wear hijab only, to be decent. You can dress decently with a long skirt and decent top and matching scarf. I think that is decency too smiley

But Shaitan with is use of the media wants everyone to be deceived into thinking muslimahs are oppressed. Therefore he wants every female to live as they want.

smiley In my lifetime I have met some of the most amazing women who are Muslimahs, they are not all oppressed, at least some humans on social media knows that. Some are confident. smiley

3. In the overtly sexualized world we live in now. Masturbation has become a thing you can even boldly come out...

smiley mastubation is an urge, a different topic I wouldn't want to delve in. But the Muslimahs are capable of feeling the urge to masturbate at the sight of the male frame which is attractive to them as well, even worse is that the male frame is every where and uncovered for them to admire. The women feel what you feel dear. smiley

Should every woman be clothed in burqah. You have no need to worry about fashion, you have no need to oppress your muslimahs.

smiley
Some Muslimahs know fashion more than the 'infidels'. Some wear the most amazing fragrances, expensive jewelries and accessories such as handbags etc. I don't think it is a crime to want to feel good and boost your confidence. It is a right deserving of both men and women. And that is not oppression! smiley

Women, you don't like your man looking at other women because he has you, not to talk of sharing his winnie with another woman.

smiley but unfortunately they still share their men because the Holy book encourages it. I tell you an honest truth, if some Muslimahs have their way, they will do away with that section of the Holy book. By that statement above, it is obvious you know that they don't like to share their men, so how do you think they feel? And why is there a high rate of infidelity amongst some women in that category? Women like to do shakara. When one does shakara, probably to pass a message across or make a statement, the husband sends for another wife to fill his needs... It is sad though, you don't ever want to feel that way dear. sad

It's surprising that Shaitan has deceived many into thinking that women are oppressed. When it is supposed to be women advocating for the use of hijab and burqah by other women.

smiley Some are confident in their Hijab. Good and fine. The queen of Jordan, Queen Rania, a practicing and God fearing Muslimah doesn't even tie a scarf. She says it is optional and her husband, the king, supports it. So does some affluent Muslimahs in Nigeria and their daughters, they do away with it. And nobody can do anything about it. Give them that choice, because it is not easy. They are humans with a choice abeg... sad

So covering yourself is giving you dignity. Your sexual appeal is your dignity.
The dignity that only should be enjoyed by the presence of your husband. Now women ask yourself, No woman likes to share her man with any other woman. You all want him all to yourself. So why then would you decide to share the your diginty with others to feast on.

smiley I say again, you can be dressed decently without the Hijab and your dignity, intact! You repeated that sentence again that says no woman likes to share her man. You see? It is the truth. Just as men hate infidelity, women too hate it with a passion. Both parties deserve faithfulness as man and wife, not man and wives. smiley

Now I know some will jump on the thread and say why don't men cover themselves up too so that it becomes equal. Now think what provocative part of men is there that turns women on? Most of the clothing of men covers the crotch, groin and all necessary part. Moreover, men aren’t known for seducing, if men were to dress provocatively women out of their pride/ dignity will never come out openly to say they are being tempted by a man's look. Even if they are they would rather mum it.

smiley Yeah, I wonder too lol wouldn't that be a sight? Everybody covered. That would be the most boring world I don't want to be born in.
I say again the man's body is as attractive to the woman as hers is to the man. Both sexes have emotions and feelings. A woman can look at a man's arms and drool, she can look at his handsome face and get wet. She can see his physique and start imagining the unimaginable. Yeah, God made her that perfect too. And excuse you: men aren't known for seducing

let me tell you, this days women are evolving, they have derived techniques to let a man know they like him, if they are not bold enough to say it. Wake up! smiley

Also I know some will jump on this thread and shout that men should control their willies and claim that the way a woman dresses is no reason for any man harrass her sexually. While I agree with that, good luck explaining that to the owoda boiz in Oshodi, Mushin and the likes or the male grabbing shop owners in Yaba, Oyingbo and the likes

smiley Yes! It's called SELF CONTROL! And I say again you can be decently dressed without the hijab. A tout is a tout. A bad man is a bad man. They need physiological help and counseling. And they will get it, slowly but surely. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. by delishpot: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
OP any lowly man that harasses a woman sexually because she did not cover her head with hijab was never lowly in the first place. I was expecting you to say looking at her shape and hair may cause his mind to ream and fantasise about her in an immoral way. But to say he physically assaults her sexually because she no wear hijab? which kain lowly man be that? He is just a beast pretending to be lowly.

1 Like

Re: Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS A RUBBISH THREAD.

YOUR RELIGION SPREAD THROUGH FORCE AND VIOLENCE.

NO WOMAN IN HER RIGHT MIND GLADLY ACCEPTED THE HIJAB. IT WAS FORCED ON THEM AS KIDS JUST LIKE IT WAS FORCED ON WOMEN IN EGYPT, IRAN, AND EVERYWHERE ISLAM WENT WITH IT'S MADNESS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWeRJYs-vwA

WHY WOULD A MERCIFUL AND PEACEFUL DEITY ENCOURAGE THE SPREAD OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIS EXISTENCE WITH FORCE AND BRUTALITY?

Evidence please. Not from the,media or a misquoted quranium verse.
Re: Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
realabraham:
OK I will pick just pick out your words and throw it back to you logically with no harm intended. Honestly!

There are cases where even speaking over the phone with your girlfriend or wife can get you erected.

smiley the same way the woman's body is built to be attractive to man that is equally how enticing the male frame is to the woman. Men are not the only ones with feelings. The woman gets attracted to a man's frame and can get enticed too. One word: SELF CONTROL. smiley

No one can body shame anyone when they are properly covered in burqah/Hijab.

smiley Ok, you don't need to wear hijab only, to be decent. You can dress decently with a long skirt and decent top and matching scarf. I think that is decency too smiley

But Shaitan with is use of the media wants everyone to be deceived into thinking muslimahs are oppressed. Therefore he wants every female to live as they want.

smiley In my lifetime I have met some of the most amazing women who are Muslimahs, they are not all oppressed, at least some humans on social media knows that. Some are confident. smiley

3. In the overtly sexualized world we live in now. Masturbation has become a thing you can even boldly come out...

smiley mastubation is an urge, a different topic I wouldn't want to delve in. But the Muslimahs are capable of feeling the urge to masturbate at the sight of the male frame which is attractive to them as well, even worse is that the male frame is every where and uncovered for them to admire. The women feel what you feel dear. smiley

Should every woman be clothed in burqah. You have no need to worry about fashion, you have no need to oppress your muslimahs.

smiley
Some Muslimahs know fashion more than the 'infidels'. Some wear the most amazing fragrances, expensive jewelries and accessories such as handbags etc. I don't think it is a crime to want to feel good and boost your confidence. It is a right deserving of both men and women. And that is not oppression! smiley

Women, you don't like your man looking at other women because he has you, not to talk of sharing his winnie with another woman.

smiley but unfortunately they still share their men because the Holy book encourages it. I tell you an honest truth, if some Muslimahs have their way, they will do away with that section of the Holy book. By that statement above, it is obvious you know that they don't like to share their men, so how do you think they feel? And why is there a high rate of infidelity amongst some women in that category? Women like to do shakara. When one does shakara, probably to pass a message across or make a statement, the husband sends for another wife to fill his needs... It is sad though, you don't ever want to feel that way dear. sad

It's surprising that Shaitan has deceived many into thinking that women are oppressed. When it is supposed to be women advocating for the use of hijab and burqah by other women.

smiley Some are confident in their Hijab. Good and fine. The queen of Sudan, a practicing and God fearing Muslimah doesn't even tie a scarf. She says it is optional and her husband, the king, supports it. So does some affluent Muslimahs in Nigeria and their daughters, they do away with it. And nobody can do anything about it. Give them that choice, because it is not easy. They are humans with a choice abeg... sad

So covering yourself is giving you dignity. Your sexual appeal is your dignity.
The dignity that only should be enjoyed by the presence of your husband. Now women ask yourself, No woman likes to share her man with any other woman. You all want him all to yourself. So why then would you decide to share the your diginty with others to feast on.

smiley I say again, you can be dressed decently without the Hijab and your dignity, intact! You repeated that sentence again that says no woman likes to share her man. You see? It is the truth. Just as men hate infidelity, women too hate it with a passion. Both parties deserve faithfulness as man and wife, not man and wives. smiley

Now I know some will jump on the thread and say why don't men cover themselves up too so that it becomes equal. Now think what provocative part of men is there that turns women on? Most of the clothing of men covers the crotch, groin and all necessary part. Moreover, men aren’t known for seducing, if men were to dress provocatively women out of their pride/ dignity will never come out openly to say they are being tempted by a man's look. Even if they are they would rather mum it.

smiley Yeah, I wonder too lol wouldn't that be a sight? Everybody covered. That would be the most boring world I don't want to be born in.
I say again the man's body is as attractive to the woman as hers is to the man. Both sexes have emotions and feelings. A woman can look at a man's arms and drool, she can look at his handsome face and get wet. She can see his physique and start imagining the unimaginable. Yeah, God made her that perfect too. And excuse you: men aren't known for seducing

let me tell you, this days women are evolving, they have derived techniques to let a man know they like him, if they are not bold enough to say it. Wake up! smiley

Also I know some will jump on this thread and shout that men should control their willies and claim that the way a woman dresses is no reason for any man harrass her sexually. While I agree with that, good luck explaining that to the owoda boiz in Oshodi, Mushin and the likes or the male grabbing shop owners in Yaba, Oyingbo and the likes

smiley Yes! It's called SELF CONTROL! And I say again you can be decently dressed without the hijab. A tout is a tout. A bad man is a bad man. They need physiological help and counseling. And they will get it, slowly but surely. smiley

Can a leopard change it's spots or can a Lion become an herbivores. Please don't lecture us that men have self control and it's those ones that lack it that do these things. Go on instagram and facebook and show me the percentage of men that follows women that dress half naked or clothes clinging to their body. And even on this nairaland the number of threads on naked women and see most of the comments., have you seen any thread about a man being naked on front page before ? then common sense will tell you men and women are wired differently.
The one who created us know why he wired men this way and every Instructions from Him on how to lead a righteous life should be followed. Don't be deceived, on the day of judgement you will be accountable for your deeds and I hope it will not be too late .peace

1 Like

Re: Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. by tintingz(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Deen4all:

Can a leopard change it's spots or can a Lion become an herbivores. Please don't lecture us that men have self control and it's those ones that lack it that do these things. Go on instagram and facebook and show me the percentage of men that follows women that dress half naked or clothes clinging to their body. And even on this nairaland the number of threads on naked women and see most of the comments., have you seen any thread about a man being naked on front page before ? then common sense will tell you men and women are wired differently.
The one who created us know why he wired men this way and every Instructions from Him on how to lead a righteous life should be followed. Don't be deceived, on the day of judgement you will be accountable for your deeds and I hope it will not be too late .peace
This is a paradox here.

If the creator is ominiscience and most merciful, before he create humans he should know what is best for his creation that won't result to threats and eternal purnishment but alas your God created humans but doesn't know the future because if he knew, he shouldn't be angry at what he foreknows, there wont be destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, no commanding of women covering up from head to toe as apology to men etc.
Re: Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. by Queenbalikees(f): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

Emancipate yourself. Tell me why you think you must dress like a masquarade?
Must you comment on Muslim thread?. Amebo.... Cotton wool brain
Re: Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. by Maamin(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hijab was not originally an islamic religious dress code but rather the traditional dress codes of the Arabs, this is due to the nature of their region, that is (sand stormy, windy, hot and dry climatic condition) same reason for even the niqab or Burqah.

But Islam came and twist everything into their religion. The way the northern Nigeria tradition is slowly been encroached and eaten up by anything Islam.

For example..if you dress like a hausa man or woman, most people will be quick to say "you are dressed like a Muslim?" instead of "you are dressed like a hausa man or woman"
Re: Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. by BluntBoy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Queenbalikees:
Must you comment on Muslim thread?. Amebo.... Cotton wool brain

You are abusing me for caring about you?

The irony is that you will praise men like the OP who want you to remain living like a common slave and abuse men like me who want you to be free from all this entrapment.
Re: Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. by budaatum: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Deen4all:

Please don't lecture us that men have self control and it's those ones that lack it that do these things.

Don't be deceived, on the day of judgement you will be accountable for your deeds and I hope it will not be too late .peace
How can a person created without self control be accountable for deeds they have no self control over on judgement day? Is it that person's fault that they lack self control if they are created without self control?

I hope you are not a man. If you are, I hope you don't truly believe what you wrote up there. If you are a man, and lack self control, go rape someone and let us know how your excuse of having no self control plays in court. Believe me, you'd be jailed up with lots of others like you who lack self control, and in prison, men don't tend to care which hole they poke their pokers in. You can forgive them I guess, because according to you, you men lack self control!

Otherwise, I strongly suggest you change your spots and acquire some self control!

1 Like

Re: Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. by Queenbalikees(f): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are abusing me for caring about you?

The irony is that you will praise men like the OP who want you to remain living like a common slave and abuse men like me who want you to be free from all this entrapment.
keep quoting your ancestors. Shove the care into your Ass. I've got something better to do, than quoting you infidels. Fix your religion and desist hating other's.
Re: Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. by BluntBoy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Queenbalikees:
keep quoting your ancestors. Shove the care into your Ass. I've got something better to do, than quoting you infidels. Fix your religion and desist hating other's.

First of all, I am not hating.

Second, I don't have a religion. I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim. I belong to God. If you check my posts on the Religion section, you will notice I criticize Christians even more, especially the idolatry of the Roman Catholics and the materialism of businessmen pastors.

Third, I am only being considerate. I can't understand why someone, especially in hot climes, would dress like a masquarade.
Re: Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. by enilove(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Queenbalikees:

HAVE THE WORLD NOT TOLERATED ISLAM ENOUGH?

IF THE WORLD HATE ISLAM , WHO IS THE CAUSE?

YOU MUSLIMS ARE NEVER TRUTHFUL . THE BOKO HARAM AND HERDSMEN KILLING CHRISTIANS AND BURNING CHURCHES DESERVE WHAT ? TO BE LOVED SO THAT THEY CAN CARRY OUT THE AGENDA THE DEVIL COMMANDED THEM ?
WHO WILL NOT HATE EVIL? ISLAM IS EVIL FROM ITS INCEPTION.

IF YOU ARE ALREADY MARRIED TO A SANE MAN WHO IS NOT A TRUE MUSLIM , YOU BETTER THANK YOU STAR.,BUT IF YOU ARE NOT MARRIED , YOU BETTER THINK VERY WELL, IF NOT , YOU WILL BECOME A PUNCHING BACK :

Allah SWT says:

الرِّجَالُ قَوّٰمُونَ عَلَى النِّسَآءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلٰى بَعْضٍ وَبِمَآ أَنْفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوٰلِهِمْ ۚ فَالصّٰلِحٰتُ قٰنِتٰتٌ حٰفِظٰتٌ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَالّٰتِى تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِى الْمَضَاجِعِ وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ ۖ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيرًا
"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand."
(QS. An-Nisaa: Verse 34)

ISLAM IS THE DEVIL'S OWN RELIGION , LEAVE IT AND BE SAVED FROM HELL ETERNITY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Oyinbos "White Women' In White Garments (PHOTO) / Dont Be Deceived By Drawings, Jesus Was A Black Man!!! / Is Masturbation A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.