Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

"Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo (1623 Views)

See Reactions As Obasanjo Prostrates For An Oba With His White Agbada (Pix) / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / ACF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Others React As Obasanjo Bombs Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by bgossipnaija(f): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo today pay a homage visit to former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode, FFK on his post praise former president Olusegun Obasanjo for his visit, he also thank God for the life and wisdom he has shown to the former president, he never hesitate on calling him the "father of all nation". On the photo shared on facebook Femi Fani-Kayode said;

Precious and I had a wonderful afternoon with the father of the nation, President Olusegun Obasanjo, today. I thank God for his life and for his remarkable wisdom, strength, knowledge and foresight. May God continue to bless him.

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/07/ffk-to-obasanjo-father-of-the-nation-i-thank-god-for-your-life-naijanewspapers/

Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by CharleyBright(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ok.
But what is happening to OBJ? Is he shrinking?
Does too many sins make someone shrink and become smallish?
Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by GoldCircle: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Is Obasanjo shrinking or what?!
Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by Babiod: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
No he is now trying to control his Dick since his ex-wife says he can't control them sleeping with even his daughter in law.I respect him,The man knows power,what it(power) is,how to get it,manoeuvre it your way and certainly how to use it to make anything come your way,remember PDP started without him been there,and within a year,just in1year,The man took control of the whole party structure then,what a man! but in all he has no INTEGRITY whatsoever what a shame and waste...
Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by almajiri101: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Useless old opportunist and hijacker, he should be busy doing good things so as to reduce his number of strokes in hell.
Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by sarrki(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Useless old opportunist

Who ?

Obasanjo?

Nah Igbos leaders be fools
Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Useless theives!

Ipob vagabonds leaders!

I spit on their useless heads.
Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by sarrki(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
GoldCircle:

Pray for 1/8o0 of his life and achievements they will know you in your ward
Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by almajiri101: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
sarrki:

Pray for 1/8o0 of his life and achievements they will know you in your ward

What achievements? The greedy old fool brought us to where we are today.
Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by SalamRushdie: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:
Useless old opportunist and hijacker, he should be busy doing good things so as to reduce his number of strokes in hell.

What should Buhari do to reduce his

2 Likes

Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by sarrki(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

What achievements? The greedy old fool brought us to where we are today.

Nooo Aguiyi ironsi

He started coup in Nigeria

Military and pdp brought us here
Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by sarrki(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:

What should Buhari do to reduce his

Bro the poster is an ip.....b mis.......reants

1 Like

Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by almajiri101: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
sarrki:

Nooo Aguiyi ironsi

He started coup in Nigeria

Military and pdp brought us here

Is the old fool not part of PDP? He single handedly legalise corruption by monetizing politics.
Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by Malawian(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
So it took an Igbo woman to bring back joy into FFK's life? Remember this guy used to be a rabid Igbo hater. I suppose he has had his Saul/Paul experience.
Like someone posited earlier on another thread, even his mode of dressing has changed.

FFK bu onye ke anyi grin grin

Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by ikaboy: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
dem no give am triplets carry ??
Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by omowolewa: 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Reunion, next is Obj visiting Fayose. United Interest
Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by b3llo(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
Give FFK food and money he will sing and dance for you. ~OBJ (My Watch 2014)
Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by sarrki(m): 12:07am On Jul 13, 2018
almajiri101:

Is the old fool not part of PDP? He single handedly legalise corruption by monetizing politics.

Aguiyi ironsi started it
Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by ybalogs(m): 1:35am On Jul 13, 2018
Politics indeed is not for responsible souls. So, Obasanjo and this parrot can still come together. We're indeed in end time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by ybalogs(m): 1:40am On Jul 13, 2018
“We reject President Obasanjo’s very serious and grave allegations and we are not in the least bit disturbed by them because we know that they have no basis in truth, rationality or reason,” Mr. Fani-Kayode said.
Re: "Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo by jojomario(m): 1:55am On Jul 13, 2018
GoldCircle:
with old age, one shrinks. Baba is old and I don't know why he refused to give himself some rest before the real rest. He is too old for all these politics of greed and selfish interest.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Shekarau Reunion Shocks APC / Osama Bin Laden’s Son Marries Boko Haram Leader’s Daughter / Sen.dino Maleye Was Sighted This Evening Hawking Groundnut(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.