Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) (2129 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man / Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
Source: http://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/married-woman-caught-pants-down-with-her-ex-who-is-also-married-are-paraded-naked-and-beaten-in-enugu-photos-html/

A married woman was allegedly caught having sex with her ex, who is also a married man, and they were stripped and humiliated in their community in Enugu.

The incident happened yesterday in Amokwe village, in Oduma, Aninri local government area, Enugu state.

According to reports, the married man left his village and journeyed to Amokwe to meet with his ex who is now a married woman.

But neighbours alerted the womana’s husband and the couple were caught having sex in the woman’s matrimonial home.

The infidelity angered the woman’s husband who then tried to cut off his rival’s penis but was held back by locals.

The woman and her lover were then stripped, beaten, and paraded by community leaders who said this is the first time such an abomination will be happening in the community.

The married man was also made to walk about with wedding photos of his married lover hanging from his neck.

See more photos below....

SOURCE: http://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/married-woman-caught-pants-down-with-her-ex-who-is-also-married-are-paraded-naked-and-beaten-in-enugu-photos-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by Toplexy675(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by Bintabisiriyu: 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
My prick don rise o, kai i must rape someone this night
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by dacanv(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
O mere eme
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
My prick don rise o, kai i must rape someone this night

Hold ur self ooo, prison is real ooo. grin
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
dacanv:
O mere eme

Such is life tongue
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by Bintabisiriyu: 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
nigeriapenmedia:

Hold ur self ooo, prison is real ooo. grin

Who wan katch me na, na small girl. I go beat am die
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by medexico(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
Two Ex's reminiscing old times
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by medexico(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
We are barbaric in this Nigeria, why must they be paraded naked?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by fykes(m): 12:07am On Jul 13, 2018
medexico:
We are barbaric in this Nigeria, why must they be paraded naked?

When its ur wife then u can ask and we can answer. For now, park well
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Who wan katch me na, na small girl. I go beat am die
Be there saying nonsense until ur negative words attract u to commit a crime that will lead u to jail and then u will be insulting an innocent family member living in the village.

I also hope u don't already have some helpless teen there.
If u do, I hope u are caught so u will enjoy the reward of ur negative labour in jail.
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 12:17am On Jul 13, 2018
medexico:
Two Ex's reminiscing old times

Lolz shocked
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 12:18am On Jul 13, 2018
kingkakaone:

Be there saying nonsense until ur negative words attract u to commit a crime that will lead u to jail and then u will be insulting an innocent family member living in the village.

I also hope u don't already have some help teen there.
If u do, I hope u are caught so u will enjoy the reward of ur negative labour in jail.

Yes, that's right.. tongue
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 12:18am On Jul 13, 2018
fykes:

When its ur wife then u can ask and we can answer. For now, park well
Isorite lipsrsealed
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) by royalguy123(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2018
Jesus, must it be in her own matrimonial bed,some men are thinking with their dicks,even the women are the same,.Please what you don't want others to do to you, don't do it to them,

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Like To Die First: Husband Or Wife? / I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me / What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.