Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man (74103 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
A Nigerian man took to social media to narrate how he caught his wife pants down with another man, in their home. 

The aggrieved Nigerian man who disclosed that he dated his wife for two years before they got married, things weren't smooth at first as they went through tough times to convince their families to give in their marriage. 

According to him, his suspicion about his wife's infidelity was aroused by nude photos she sent to him by mistake. Read the post below; 

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-narrates-how-he-caught-his-wife-pants-down-with-another-man/

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by GOFRONT(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Chaiii......Abeg where is the pant down..

If I get hold of it, 100k don sure

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by pyyxxaro: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
After God fear Woman and APC embarassed

134 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Uyiii: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
I read the story and didn't see where the man caught his wife pant down, or is mistakenly sending a nude picture meant for her boyfriend to her husband same as catching someone pant down
the wife here have every advantage of plausible deniability, telling the husband she wanted to add more spice to the stew in their marriage with sending him nudes.

Nevertheless sha, majority of girls in 9ja are a popular FARM TOOL purchased at anybody's disposal with enough coins. I am not in anyway defending the woman because we know them, just dropping my 2kobo to the way the story we have here was disseminated.

modified: okay, I've read the whole story, didn't click the link befr, not everyone has the time to click links, pour everything here instead.

at the end of the tory, she was caught nakëd, she nor even where, were sorry wear pantcheesy

cc; osibanjo
where, were, ware, wear.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by kodded(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
what the elderly people see sitting down, youths will never see it eventho they search for it in Google undecided

20 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Yuceeluv(f): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
I used to see you to be wiser than this...so virginity equals loyalty?...wow!

...how do you know he wasn't the one who disvirgined her?

IamD18:
Your mum and her dad frowned at your union, yet you stubbornly continued. Now look at yourself.

This is one of the reasons why I MUST marry a virgin. No two ways about it.

Nigerian ladies are hoes and prostitutes.

It takes the grace of God for them to retire after marriage because once a hoe will always be a hoe.

This is just fact.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oga, you don buy market ooo.....

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by franklypaen: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
So you want my advice okay forgive and forget cry cry ; angry angry since you don't know what to do
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by ikcid: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I used to see you to be wiser than this...so virginity equals loyalty?...wow!

...how do you know he wasn't the one who disvirgined her?

Deflowered.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Doctorfitz: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lols.
My brother if u know the rate at which married women fvck u go relax. They fvck pass single girls buh on code. I've got myriads of evidences to back this claim. Especially office Romance. The earlier nigerian men know this the better. Smh

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
IamD18:

It takes the grace of God for them to retire after marriage because once a hoe will always be a hoe.
This is just fact.
Is it by getting marry to a virgin?
Make wrapper dey wear you o! cheesy

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Decryptor(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Rant Hq!

All the foolish fish-brained feminists on that useless group will begin to blame him one way or the other instead of reprimanding the cheating wife!

I had to exit that group when I discovered the level of stupidity amongst most of the members of the group.

90% of the females there are bitter jobless man-haters, about 50% of the males there are "women a*se lickers" while 100% of the admin including the fat "Gee Pee tank shaped" founder of the group are dolts!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by cybug: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
I don't like what I hate angry

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by pitamah901: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
IamD18:
Your mum and her dad frowned at your union, yet you stubbornly continued. Now look at yourself.

This is just fact.

I don't believe all Nigerian ladies are same but on that virgin own I concur 100% cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by dingbang(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
cool he never saw the red flags
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:
After God fear Woman and APC embarassed
Lol, PDP nko?!
Make we hug and kiss dem?!
Odiegwu! cheesy wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by laosy(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Op,the man,and the wife are all mad
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by infogenius(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
It's OK.
After all nothing is new under d sun.
The only constant thing in life is change, the woman has decided to interchange cocks to effect a permanent change.
The man need not to worry, he has a simple solution. It's either he keeps her or help her to finally effect the change she craves for.
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by jesvic91(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
I opened this thread to see the" pants" down.
OP take time!! ��

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by luminouz(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Incomplete storyline...
N reactive NL boys n girls!!!! undecided

I'm outta here!
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by SkyFi: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Picture of the pants down or adontbelieveit

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by PointZerom: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
To prostrate while greeting your elder is not a sign of respect or humility.....you're just doing what your culture demands.

If you say it is a sign of respect, why diid Mr Bolaji fvck Baba Tunde's wife after prostrating to greet Baba Tunde?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by mvem(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
IamD18:

This is just fact.
...but a man is free to sleep with any woman before marriage but a woman must keep herself... Why the double standard

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by oglalasioux(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
'Cheating' is a constant in any relationship. I put cheating in quotes because what we call cheating is actually a true human nature

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Adakintroy: 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
You go to face book and make intelligent comment, you get 2likes and one comment. " oga when you start to make sense"

Meanwhile 17 yr old girl takes a picture of her backside " gets 200 likes and 62 comments.." fines girl" lovely angel" "queen".."most beautifull"

You come to nairaland and post intelligent comment 4likes one comment. "Word"

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by jerryunit48: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
Choi
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 18, 2018
Where's the rest of the story?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor / Wedding Reception Order Of Programme / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.