Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride (25090 Views)

Abuja Metro Rail To Operate Free For Two Months / Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari / Abuja Metro Light Rail In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by janvier27(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2018
Unfortunately management and maintenance is our problem. Everybody will position to eat from there now without ever thinking of giving back for expansion or even maintenance. Even drivers too will loot.
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by skyfall: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2018
knowledgeable:

This is absolutely nonsense economically. This is Islamic economic way of development. Private sector infrastructural development is more efficient and transformational. Underdeveloping regions which are economical viable and resource rich, and developing regions which are more or less economical unviable due to religious/tribal affiliations, but with all regions mutually under one GDP is primitive and stupid. Simple normal evolutional economic transformation/industrization/modernisation trajectory can never never be achieved by this sort of misplaced priority. Nigeria evolution under the extremist strong grip of Hausa/fulani and their Yoruba cheerleaders is an evolution towards extinction/endemic poverty. Nigerian system is so warp believe me. The jihadists purposefully drove Nigeria into the position of poverty capital of the world in other to break the Nigerian pride. You know what happens when you break a man's pride?....he withers away uselessly.

The professors have arrived. Yawnnn. . .
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by Dirkcoyt: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2018
namio10:
Jakande's Lagos Metro on my mind.

Akinola Aguda who transferred capital from Lagos to Abuja on my mind.

Lagosians who still jump buses on my mind.

Location of development projects considering profitability and sustainability on my mind.

NITEL finally comes to mind: Digital Telephone Exchanges were built in small towns where some top military men came from, while many big Nigerian cities struggled with moribund Analog Telephone Exchanges.

Before long, NITEL CRUMBLED.

The best thing to happen to lagos was moving the capital from there to abuja.
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by mapet: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2018
opeyehmmy:
Last pix:

Why are we so backward in this part of the world

Is it necessary to decorate d table with those tinz. CHAI!

Well, If you use the yardstick of other culture-climes, you will think so. I have come to believe, we must have our unique way of doing things. It is not necessary it is always the way others do, but so far as it collectively makes us happy why not.........

buh........I am more afraid of those apples wink wink wink grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by CoolAmbience(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2018
blackpanda:

Smh. You seriously need help

My brother, I just couldn't think of what to tell that guy.
He really needs help.
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by Truflame: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2018
This is a welcome development

Get a tutor in the FCT, Abuja for your child today

Join link
https:///HxTInKFxVhq2MfgbsNAG1B
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by hisgrace090: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2018
blackpanda:

Omg! What is this one smoking this early morning

So you don't remember?

You're smoking jealousy as usual.
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by davidodiba(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Anything to chop money ..dont be suprised that you are staring at 20 million Naira worth of apples there

Hihihihihi
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by Ijaya123: 7:36am On Jul 13, 2018
ariesbull:
But this same person stopped Lagos metro about 30 yrs ago....when would yoruba be political wise

Now they are enjoying Abuja metro

The presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change, Gen Muhammadu Buhari, has said he cancelled the proposed Lagos metro rail line project that was initiated by the government of Alhaji Lateef Jakande because he did not want to take more loans or devalue the naira.

Trash.
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by mapet: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2018
knowledgeable:

This is absolutely nonsense economically. This is Islamic economic way of development. Private sector infrastructural development is more efficient and transformational. Underdeveloping regions which are economical viable and resource rich, and developing regions which are more or less economical unviable due to religious/tribal affiliations, but with all regions mutually under one GDP is primitive and stupid. Simple normal evolutional economic transformation/industrization/modernisation trajectory can never never be achieved by this sort of misplaced priority. Nigeria evolution under the extremist strong grip of Hausa/fulani and their Yoruba cheerleaders is an evolution towards extinction/endemic poverty. Nigerian system is so warp believe me. The jihadists purposefully drove Nigeria into the position of poverty capital of the world in other to break the Nigerian pride. You know what happens when you break a man's pride?....he withers away uselessly.

You just wasted 7 lines to state incoherent nonsense and advertise your deficient faculties. Let me try to deconstruct your conjectures....albeit for the fun of it

1. What is wrong with "Islamic Economic way of development"? If it made Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt, Morocco etc... The "Christian Economic way" (Using your weird context) did it bring us a single coach?.Shebi infrastructure will serve the people....... Let me also say that if you've not ridden in a train before, relocate to Abuja for the next two weeks, and you will use it for free

2. Since you aver that your pride is broken, and considering that the summary of your post is to "advertise" that you're a pained IPOD wailer; what is wrong with your state govts? Lagos is actively developing her light-rail, Ogun has signed with the Chinese and Oyo is in active negotiation with the Chinese. Is anyone stopping your governors? even in South-South Amaechi started the Mono-rail, Wike-d cancelled it. Don't you see that some of your problems are village-witch related?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by pacifust058(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2018
knowledgeable:

Must you drag religion to all issues, what do you even know about the religion you're talking about?
Look at the UAE, SAUDIS and even Morrocco in Africa here, can you please tell me the names of countries that can compete with them economically and they're all Islamic countries..
This nation will be settled the day we stop using Religion as a campaigning topic, States Governments are responsible for the development of their State both Economically and Infrastructural... The Federal Government task is just to give out allocations to the States...
The FCT is the responsibility of the Federal Government
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by pacifust058(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2018
mapet:

You just wasted 7 lines to state incoherent nonsense and advertise your deficient faculties. Let me try to deconstruct your conjectures....albeit for the fun of it

1. What is wrong with "Islamic Economic way of development"? If it made Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt, Morocco etc... The "Christian Economic way" (Using your weird context) did it bring us a single coach?.Shebi infrastructure will serve the people....... Let me also say that if you've not ridden in a train before, relocate to Abuja for the next two weeks, and you will use it for free

2. Since you aver that your pride is broken, and considering that the summary of your post is to "advertise" that you're a pained IPOD wailer; what is wrong with your state govts? Lagos is actively developing her light-rail, Ogun has signed with the Chinese and Oyo is in active negotiation with the Chinese. Is anyone stopping your governors? even in South-South Amaechi started the Mono-rail, Wike-d cancelled it. Don't you see that some of your problems are village-witch related?
Wehdone sir, what a reply

1 Like

Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by remedykboy: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2018
XaviDayo:
Buhari. ...for ya mind ..na you do the project o. You try though but a little acknowledgement of the folks that started the project would have been the way to go.

Train or no train....Daura sure for you Wallahi
are you God?
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by mapet: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2018
Ezniteadin:
Psychologist will tell you that from the way Buhari is sitting in the picture, he is not in charge, Just the way he is not in Charge of Nigeria anymore, The Old man is Tired and has become unproductive to the point that he does not know where to sit in a gathering.

The Middle seat belongs to the man who is in charge, It is a safe place, a Place of protection from intruder.

Buhari is too old that you have to Just order him around to attend function and when he choose his seat as an old man No one corrects him so he does not feel stressed

Another Four Years in the hands of this man, Nigeria is damaged good. we should unction it on ebay so that every Nigerian home and abroad can collect their share and forget the country

....the "Psychologist" told you this when you were undergoing Psychosis diagnosis?
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by mapet: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2018
janvier27:
Unfortunately management and maintenance is our problem. Everybody will position to eat from there now without ever thinking of giving back for expansion or even maintenance. Even drivers too will loot.

...and you came to this conclusion.....by seeing the future?
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by cytell56: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2018
opeyehmmy:
Last pix:

Have you forgotten that this is a "Shithole" country!!!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by iamjavadem(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Wailers.
opeyehmmy:
Last pix:

Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by MensIssuesNg: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2018
Nice. lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by hamzyluv(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2018
opeyehmmy:
Last pix:

@_all ,,, but mind u if u happened to be the President little u can do to stop them because those cabin crew and their boss must inflate the money for the inauguration bros

1 Like

Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by OBJlive: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2018
2019 campaign has started. why not make it one year free ride
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by Dionysus22(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2018
But why is the train not going to Daura since he will be...............
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by slydog(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2018
They should just concession it to private sector otherwise this won't last beyond 9months
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by Pataricatering(f): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2018
knowledgeable:

as I f Abadan joy and Gej did not operate this type of system ? It had nothing to do with Christianity but now that it’s a Muslim - it is Islamization! You people are cursed !
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by Kulikulitapa: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2018
blackpanda:

U just love making useless noise. This was el rufais project during his tenure as fct minister, that's why he was invited for the commissioning. There was no APC in 2007 but the people who have this country's best interest at heart, regardless of party, are the ones who completed the job.OK. so expect many more of obj and Jonathan's abandoned projects to be completed by buhari. He doesn't even need your likes praise, anyways!

What an epic reply ! May God bless your entire generation.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by Ezniteadin(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2018
mapet:

....the "Psychologist" told you this when you were undergoing Psychosis diagnosis?

Buharideen spotted. I was expecting a herdsman to refute the analysis

Welcome.

I hope you are enjoying your loots before we kick you and your Buhari out in 2019?
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by XaviDayo(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2018
remedykboy:
are you God?

I am not o my bro....I just gave an opinion...if u think otherwise...State urs. There is enough room for all . One love.
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by janvier27(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2018
mapet:

...and you came to this conclusion.....by seeing the future?

Boss, I'm sure you agree with what I said. I hope we change our ways in future.
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by mapet: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2018
janvier27:

Boss, I'm sure you agree with what I said. I hope we change our ways in future.

Nope. I don't.....

Lagos Transport Model (BRT) tells me otherwise.....
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by mapet: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2018
Ezniteadin:

Buharideen spotted. I was expecting a herdsman to refute the analysis

Welcome.

I hope you are enjoying your loots before we kick you and your Buhari out in 2019?

Psychotic, who let you loose?
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by GSA01: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2018
The people need to feel what the government has done.. And by giving this free ride for two weeks is like advertising and marketing the rail, for people to use.. Good one from the Government...haters can continue to hate, but the government is doing the necessary for the welfare of the people..
Re: Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride by seguno2: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

Does starting something and abandoning it means that PDP did something?

We know the illiterate who cancelled another metro in the south.
PDP did not abandon its project.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Crashes Into A Canal In Ikorodu (Photos) / Buses Catch Fire As NNPC Truck Spills Its Content In Lagos - Pictures / Chaos At Jos Airport: Passengers Block Arik Air Flight From Taking Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.