Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman (28829 Views)

Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas / Gov. Adeleke Campaigns With Irepodun/Orolu State Assembly Candidate In The Night / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Johnnyessence(m): 4:46am On Jul 13, 2018
BREAKING:
Armed Policemen in TWO HILUX Vans just invaded the residence of Irepodun/Ifelodun LG Chairman, Dapo Olagunju to arrest him.

Angry youths chased the policemen away and they abandoned the two hilux vans.

The youths in Igede Ekiti are now threatening showdown.

More details soon.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
BREAKING:
Armed Policemen in TWO HILUX Vans just invaded the residence of Irepodun/Ifelodun LG Chairman, Dapo Olagunju to arrest him.

Angry youths chased the policemen away and they abandoned the two hilux vans.

The youths in Igede Ekiti are now threatening showdown.

More details soon.

APC desperation has become threat to democracy. Unfortunately, these bunch were pro-Abacha when people were fighting to end military rule

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Johnnyessence(m): 4:49am On Jul 13, 2018
No form of intimidation,Arrest and harassment will save fayemi from defeat in tomorrow governorship election in ekiti state. ekiti people will resist any form of rigging, intimidation and harassment from the Nigeria police men.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Johnnyessence(m): 4:52am On Jul 13, 2018
Amitez:

APC desperation has become threat to democracy. Unfortunately, these bunch were pro-Abacha when people were fighting to end military rule
exactly, And they have failed woefully in their bid. no form of intimidation will stop ekiti people to fear and not exercising their franchise.

21 Likes

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:52am On Jul 13, 2018
Ekiti on fleek..........till next week!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Shalomc(f): 4:56am On Jul 13, 2018
Great

4 Likes

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Nogodye(m): 5:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Lere with his Propaganda sha...I am currently around that town,such thing didnt happen.Desist from that lie.

35 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Decapo: 5:03am On Jul 13, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by madridguy(m): 5:03am On Jul 13, 2018
PDP and their useless lies to deceive their gullible follower. Well, no amount of propaganda will help them tomorrow.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 13, 2018
Nogodye:
Lere with his Propaganda sha...I am currently around that town,such thing didnt happen.Desist from that lie.

... and what exactly is the name of the town you are at

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Shalomc(f): 5:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Nogodye:
It is true! Even soldiers will not help you in this election...na bumper to bumper. PDP is not sharing any money o...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Nogodye(m): 5:22am On Jul 13, 2018
Shalomc:

It is true! Even soldiers will not help you in this election...na bumper to bumper. PDP is not sharing any money o...
"PDP" is nt sharing money" says who? are you in Ekiti ma'am? to knw what's going on underground

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Nogodye(m): 5:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Amitez:

... and what exactly is the name of the town you are at
Tell me where you are...and i will tell you mine.

1 Like

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Shalomc(f): 5:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Nogodye:
"PDP" is nt sharing money" says who? are you in Ekiti ma'am? to knw what's going on underground

I am on ground live and direct. Quit posting all these bullshit from your Akure base

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Nogodye(m): 5:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Shalomc:

Madridguy it will not be well with you if you keep mocking people being tortured by security agents just because of their voting rights
Easy madam na o...though arresting people is nt good bt don't forget that what goes around comes around.We knw what most of us went through in their hands in 2014.So stay cool and enjoy the movie.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Shalomc(f): 5:31am On Jul 13, 2018
Nogodye:
Easy madam na o...though arresting people is nt good bt don't forget that what goes around comes around.We knw what most of us went through in their hands in 2014.So stay cool and enjoy the movie.
This was why we voted in Buhari! And why we are going to send all of them packing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Nogodye(m): 5:34am On Jul 13, 2018
Shalomc:

I am on ground live and direct. Quit posting all these bullshit from your Akure base
Live and work in Ado Ekiti moreso,i'm currently in a town in Irepodun/Ifelodun LG where i will cast my vote...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Nogodye(m): 5:37am On Jul 13, 2018
Shalomc:

This was why we voted in Buhari! And why we are going to send all of them packing
Stay tune ma'am! and let enjoy ourselves on this thread irrespective of our political differences.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Shalomc(f): 5:40am On Jul 13, 2018
Nogodye:
Live and work in Ado Ekiti moreso,i'm currently in a town in Irepodun/Ifelodun LG where i will cast my vote...
Which of the town's? I will personally come and fish you out... Kekere ni Sade Gbonyin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Nogodye(m): 5:42am On Jul 13, 2018
topsam1:

leave them with their foolishness. im in iyin now didnt hear such thing happened
I'm in Eyio as well...

7 Likes

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Shalomc(f): 5:42am On Jul 13, 2018
topsam1:

leave them with their foolishness. im in iyin now didnt hear such thing happened
Lies...in 2014 Fayemi attacked opeyemi bamidele with gunshots... In 2018 fayemi finished the job...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Shalomc(f): 5:43am On Jul 13, 2018
Nogodye:
I'm in Eyio as well...
That's a full PDP town... Don't get your father's house burnt because you want herdsmen populating your land o

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Nogodye(m): 5:46am On Jul 13, 2018
Shalomc:

Which of the town's? I will personally come and fish you out... Kekere ni Sade Gbonyin
Lol...we own the state together now,we will still come together after the election when we win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Nogodye(m): 5:51am On Jul 13, 2018
Shalomc:

That's a full PDP town... Don't get your father's house burnt because you want herdsmen populating your land o
Yes, its partially nt full PDP town.. I'm nt frm the town though.

2 Likes

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Shalomc(f): 5:51am On Jul 13, 2018
Nogodye:
Yes, its partially nt full PDP town.. I'm nt frm the town though.
Nope full PDP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Nogodye(m): 5:53am On Jul 13, 2018
Shalomc:

If you rig... I will be glad to see your father's household burnt to the ground. All Ekiti people ask for is one man one vote.
One man one vote that's what we will give you...

5 Likes

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:55am On Jul 13, 2018
Nogodye:
how will hunger allow you hear or see anything

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman by Shalomc(f): 5:56am On Jul 13, 2018
Nogodye:
One man one vote that's what we will give you...
You're in no place to give such are you INEC?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba / Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) / Corpses Of Dalori Quarters Suicide Bomb Blast Victims Evacuated (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.