Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts (6366 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by GISTBL0G: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
Popular curvy Ghanaian actress, Moesha Boduong has received savage reactions from social media users as she sits on her father's laps in new picture. Gistmore reports

The photo has sparks a lot of controversies online, many fans tells her to stand up and not break the old man's leg.

The love of my life Daddy my heart beat ❤️my first love my hero
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Z6WscHnDW

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/fans-reacts-as-curvy-ghanaian-actress-moesha-boduong-sits-on-her-dads-laps

1 Like

Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by GISTBL0G: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2019

Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by GISTBL0G: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lalasticlala

Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by idesylvester(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Men will always be men... grin

God help our eyes... Ny*sh and bwest has been causing problems since 1100

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by tayebest(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
las las, her father is not complaining. Awon aporokos undecided

1 Like

Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by Mrevildoer(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Rada rada! angry
Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by blakid(m): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hmmmmm. If you study the old paale face very well, you will realize that daddy is really trying hard to carry that load on his lap without complaining.

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by GISTBL0G: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lalasticlala cool
Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by NLSavage: 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
This is really Good news, my life has changed completely with this post
Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by LesbianBoy(m): 12:22am On Nov 04, 2019
She better be careful before her daddy's penis will charge lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by GistMore7: 4:55am On Nov 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by KingLennon(m): 5:37am On Nov 04, 2019
Sister Ginika with the round waist grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by adedayoa2(f): 5:44am On Nov 04, 2019
LesbianBoy:
really? So that is how your own will charge with you dota on your lap? Perverts everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by GISTBL0G: 5:59am On Nov 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by SolarRen(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2019
Poor daddy! Spare the man unnecessary joints pains jor
Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2019
shocked

What a good way of punishing her father, by stroking his stud with the surface of her posterior gluteus-maximus.
The poor man will have no other option than suffer in silence, to impede his erection and conceal his precum.
While he also bears the aches from the imposed load of her enormous buttocks.
His eyes are not left out of the menace, as the uncouth jugs are there, staring at him straight in the eyes.

One of those hard times of being a father. I can feel his pains, all the way from here.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by Gosj01(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2019
The man's face!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on signature.
Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by Petmatch10011: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2019
Read below
Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by UncleGist: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2019
undecided
Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by vivalavida(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ghanaians and their rubbish english
Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by mu2sa2: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
LesbianBoy:
What will charge it? She's part of him, no wahala bros. This reminds me of what one of Mohd Ali's daughter said about their famous dad after his death. She said one day her dad sat her on his lap in his bedroom and admonished her against improper dressing, saying every precious thing God has made, He has hidden it and you have to search for it. Any man who feels even a slight grrrrrrrr on contact with his daughter should seek help at yaba left before it's too late. If your pricck no get sense at least you have brain to control it.
Re: Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
That hips dey make me go gaga

(1) (Reply)

Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories / Actress Cossy Orjiakor Calls Herself The Ultimate Ashewo / What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.