Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Always Lay Curse On Parents. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Always Lay Curse On Parents. (401 Views)

Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Lay Curse On Parents. by MrHandsome2013: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2018
i developed strong hatred towards my parents when i was a kid.
I suffered so much from social and mental disorder.
My parents never cared much about that.
To cover up their sin, they went ahead telling people that i am a lunatic back then.
I wasted many years and i lost interest in life.
Now i have regained my lost interest and each time i set my eyes on them i feel like killing them.
Life would have been much better without them..
I hate them but i want to stop that and move on with life.
Just wish to let go off it and start living a normal life
Re: I Always Lay Curse On Parents. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Give your life to Jesus.
Everything will work out fine for you after then.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Always Lay Curse On Parents. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Why do you hate them so much?
Any reasons?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Always Lay Curse On Parents. by OneCorner: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2018
Notin bad. Hating is allowed.
Mega hate dem sef
Re: I Always Lay Curse On Parents. by 4reala(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Please, just find it in ur heart to forgive them. If you find it difficult, ask God to help you. He is ever ready to offer his help when approached
Re: I Always Lay Curse On Parents. by CodeTemplar: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Some parents have gone to places and tampered with their children destiny in damaging way and are unrepentant . . .they might as well die.

1 Like

Re: I Always Lay Curse On Parents. by selfwife(f): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2018
some parents are terrible.some egg and sperm donors are really stupid.I tell you truthfully,some men and women will suffer in their afterlife(if there is one)for the way they treat their offsprings now.....my parents frustrated me back then to the extent I attempted suicide.later clinical depression enter story before I became hardhearted and rebelled full-time.in fact,at the mention of parents,I become very alert because in plain heartwords,they are not parents.
Re: I Always Lay Curse On Parents. by 1Sharon(f): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Yh I really cannot stand African parents
Re: I Always Lay Curse On Parents. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2018

PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RELIGIOUS INDOCTRINATION AND SUPERSTITION IN AFRICA. THEY'VE RUINED EVERYTHING WITHOUT KNOWING IT.

2 Likes

Re: I Always Lay Curse On Parents. by Zzyco: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
[color=#990000]
PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RELIGIOUS INDOCTRINATION AND SUPERSTITION IN AFRICA. THEY'VE RUINED EVERYTHING WITHOUT KNOWING IT.
Sir, don't make it look like religious indoctrination is done only in Africa. By the way there is no correlation between what the op said and this comment.
Re: I Always Lay Curse On Parents. by calliope(f): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
@op, hurting and nursing grudges against parents can be mentally and psychological draining. You know,
forgiveness is a powerful thing, because not only that it frees the other person but it also heals you.

You need to forgive them, you don't have to like them, or love them, but forgive them, because technically, it is the only way you can heal and move on with your life.

I never had it easy with both of my parents too, but I learned forgiveness. And nothing they do or say now gets to me any more.. It's hard, I know, but you have got to try and let all of it go, and forgive. Las Las You'll be fine. smiley
Re: I Always Lay Curse On Parents. by 0temSapien: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Cursing anyone or anything at all is a sign of weakness in the part of the curser. It shows that you cannot do away with the past and move on. Let bygone be bygone and face your present and future.

(1) (Reply)

When someone is hallucinating / #why Satan Attacks Ministers Children # / If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.