Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate (34171 Views)

Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy / Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by Alexbobo2016: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why are people surprised when they hear dogs bark sef? I mean we all know that dogs bark, cocks crow, goats bleat, MURIC ......... and so on.
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by AnanseK(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
This letter from Shehu Elkanemi of Borno to Sultan Mohammed Bello in January 1824 contains a clear message to all Nigerians.....my gratitude to Aminu Gamawa of Harvard Law School for sharing......

Letter From Sheikh Of Borno To Sultan Mohammed Bello
Dated 23rd of Rabee-ul-thani, 1238; (Corresponding to January, 1824)

Praise be to God, and prayers and peace be unto the Apostle of God (Mohammed).

To the honoured and accomplished, the virtuous and munificent, the pattern of goodness and the standard of benevolence, head of the Soodanic kingdon, and ruler of the country of Hausa, our friend, the learned Mohammed Bello, son of the intelligent sheikh Ossman, whose soul may God shelter with the clouds of mercy and peace.

Our salutation, accompanied with affection as strong as the odour of musk, and as perpetual as the movement of the globe, and with the mercy and blessings of God, be unto you.

Hence, the cause of writing this letter and the purpose of its lines, is to acquaint you that the bearers are English travelers; whose nation, out of all the other Christians, has maintained with the Mooslemeen uninterrupted treaties of religious amity and friendship, established since ancient periods, which they inherited from their forefathers and ancestors; and on this account, they penetrate into Mooslemeen countries whenever they please, and traverse all provinces and lands in confidence and trust, without fear. They came to our country, sent to us by our virtuous and accomplished friend, the Lord Yousuf Pasha, master of Tripoli, to see and delight themselves with the wonders of the Land of Soodan, and to become acquainted with its rarities, as lakes, rivers, and forests (or gardens) ; equal to which are seldom seen in other countries.

After having accomplished their wishes, in seeing all the things that the land of Barnooh (Borno) and its environs contained, they felt anxious to visit your country from what they heard of the innumerable wonders therein. I have, therefore, permitted them to proceed on their journey, accompanying them with letters which explain their object.

You are well aware of what is stated in Alcoraanic sayings upon the subject of the obervance of honour, dictated by our Lord, the Apostle of God; and that the true Mooslemeen have always avoided shedding the blood of Christians, and assisted and protected them with their honour. Be then attentive to these travelers, and cast them not into the corners of neglect; let no one hurt them, either by words or deeds, nor interrupt them with any injurious behavior: but let them return to us, safe, and may the high God bestow upon you the best reward for your treatment to them, and insure to us and to you the path of righteousness for conduct in this life.

Our salutation may be given to all who are about you, and to those who are related to you in general. And peace be unto you.

(Sealed)

MOHAMMED EL-AMEEN EEN MOHAMMED EL-KANEMY

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by Sleekfingers: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nigerians and their stupid religions. Muslims and Christians bullshits. Thank God I am not any of the two. Brainwashed and hypocrites of the highest order. I mean those that believe in those two religions
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by vitmax(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Muric is a stupid organisation , must you fucking gays talk about everything. Why not jejely pass rp
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by Puah(f): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
So much clamour, whether Christian or Muslim..
Are we not human?
Chai.
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by Okeji(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
MURIC is a terrorist organisation.

MURIC needs to be outlawed.
Ur father and ur entire family are terrorists. If saying d truth makes som1 a terrorist i wonder what a hypocrite lyk u n ur cohorts shld b called. Did he say anytin that is untrue? Nonsense people that can not differentiate btw d truth n false cos of tribal n religious bigotry

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by emaopel: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Indeed, Fayose was wrong to deceive people on this but so disappointed for the RCCG in involvement in this shameful and corrupt polities.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by Demmzy15(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Omololu001:

If you have been to ekiti,then you should know the Muslim population of the state is not up to 5%.

There is a lot of towns and villages in ekiti state,that you will find no mosques at all.
You're big fat liar, there are Muslims in Ekiti in fact many Muslims. Though, they're not the majority, but they make up a large minority. I school in Ekiti, ABUAD, precisely, when moving around you'll find mosques. In fact when traveling towards Lagos around the border with Ondo, you'll find Muslim populated towns there, so stop lying Yoruba Christian!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by ollah2: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
luvmijeje:

Indeed, it's a terrible thing. And we can see how the politicians have been feeding the masses the poisonous chalice all because of power

And we are happily receiving it. Nigeria is doomed
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by ollah2: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sleekfingers:
Nigerians and their stupid religions. Muslims and Christians bullshits. Thank God I am not any of the two. Brainwashed and hypocrites of the highest order. I mean those that believe in those two religions

You wrote well. The two religions have caused more harm than good.

Puah:
So much clamour, whether Christian or Muslim..
Are we not human?
Chai.

Unfortunately, Nigeria is filled with loads of them. Humanity is secondary and they are fine with their chains
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by Henri8: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why didn't these mumu react when buhari a Muslim appointed only Muslims to head the country's security agencies.
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by mrkia(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Is this a religion?!! See an act of criminality being displayed by them trying to manipulate the senses of the Ekiti Muslims.

Alhamdulilah for making me a Muslim

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by ankpaone: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
MURIC is a terrorist organisation.

MURIC needs to be outlawed.
its not everything you try to defend. the letter was unnecessary! if the church remains quiet nothing changes.
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by ankpaone: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lajet:

Muslim remain Minority in Ekiti State so they can't do anything. they are not up 5% of the Population. So MURIC is wasting their time
you missed the point here.. the letter depicts intolerance.. it was unnecessary.
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by Omololu001: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Demmzy15:
You're big fat liar, there are Muslims in Ekiti in fact many Muslims. Though, they're not the majority, but they make up a large minority. I school in Ekiti, ABUAD, precisely, when moving around you'll find mosques. In fact when traveling towards Lagos around the border with Ondo, you'll find Muslim populated towns there, so stop lying Yoruba Christian!!! angry
mtcheww
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by Omololu001: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
madridguy:
Muslim vote or not, Fayose and his puppet are goner already.

keep dreaming
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
No matter what this man do, the Hausa-fulani will not see him as a real Muslim. Growing up in kano state, during crisis hausa people use to burn down Yoruba Mosque. They don't see them as Muslim.
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by delimit(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
madridguy:
You go fear politics grin

shine your eyes by checking the last paragraph of the letter, that is what necesitate the letter
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by delimit(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
ankpaone:
its not everything you try to defend. the letter was unnecessary! if the church remains quiet nothing changes.

check the last paragraph of the letter
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by guru03(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
This nonsense muric are possessed with some demonic spirit, they will not complain in places like Bauchi, maiduguri, kebbi and yobe were you have Christians, only to come out and spew rubbish. God will never allow them to succeed.
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
otokx:
Why did RCCG get involved in politics?

Very same question I asked on Twitter this morning. While Twitter Nigeria was agog with one response or the other, all I could think of was why on earth did RCCG think its ok to mix politics and religion. They never make good bed fellows ever!
That's why I respect Jehovah's witnesses till date as that is a mandate which they live by. Dudes don't even vote!
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by aolawale025: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
That letter is fake. This is APC hatchet job
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by Twagrill(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Are we voting for religion or good governance
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by farem: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
emaopel:
Indeed, Fayose was wrong to deceive people on this but so disappointed for the RCCG in involvement in this shameful and corrupt polities.

The purported letter has since been denounced by the authorities of RCCG
https://www.nairaland.com/4616118/ekiti-rccg-comes-clean-concerning#69351248
Re: MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate by BALLOSKI: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2018
luvmijeje:

And you think I supported that. This is all what I've been warning everyone against. The PDP started this charade and now it has pick up steam.
CAN started it and pdp amplified it out of their desperation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West / APC Thugs Ambush Peoples Gazetteā€™s Reporter At Lagos Polling Unit, Delete Files / Letter To NEPA/PHCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.