Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

"Happy Graduation My King": Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son As He Graduates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Happy Graduation My King": Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son As He Graduates (449 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Happy Graduation My King": Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son As He Graduates by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2018
@YomzzyBLog.com

Nollywood Actress and Proud mother of one, Tonto Dikeh took to her IG page to celebrate and pray for her son, King Andre as her moved up from Play Group tO Pre-Nursery.

Sharing the photo collage above, she wrote;

"HAPPY GRADUATION DAY MY KING** SON OF THE MOST HIGH,YOU ARE BLESSED.. I CELEBRATE YOU SIR KING I CELEBRATE YOU SIR DUMS I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH MY BOYS.. SUPER PROUD OF YOU THANKS FOR MAKIBHBME FULFILLED AND THANKS FOR BEING AN AMAZINGLY SWEET LITTLE BOY.. I LOVE BEEN YOUR MUM KIDDO.."

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/happy-graduation-my-king-tonto-dikeh.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: "Happy Graduation My King": Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son As He Graduates by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: "Happy Graduation My King": Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son As He Graduates by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2018
Happy kid smiley
Re: "Happy Graduation My King": Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son As He Graduates by Tamarapetty(f): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2018
Being

(1) (Reply)

Man Offer's Nigerian Artiste Money To Break Up With His Girlfriend (Read Chat) / Well Architectured & Tastefully Finished Mini Flat For Rent At Bariga For 300k. / Davido To Release Another Hit Song Soon Title NWA BABY (check It Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.