Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better (18934 Views)

All New Feature That Will Be Added To Pes 2020 Mobile / How To Fix Fifa 19 Black Pitch Working 100% / FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Mrjo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jaytecq:
Team Winning Eleven cheesy
I tell you I wish they have latest edition

1 Like

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by zinizta: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
need a game engine.... where can i get xbox or ps4 at a fair price?
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by KingSlayer1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Seems some PES Fans don't know this.
"The 2018 UEFA Champions League final in
Kyiv will mark the end of a very successful
and fruitful 10-year partnership between
Konami and the UEFA Champions League."

FIFA has the Licence now, that means you won't get MORE of UEFA Leagues on PES.

Serie A Official Italian
License Coming to FIFA, (and you should that's the League Ronaldo belongs to now)
So with more and new licenses, graphics, in-game features, and game modes; getting FIFA 19 instead of PES 2019 is actually NO-BRAINER.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by chiscodedon(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
How can I get fifa18 world cup updated version for my pc..?
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by KingSlayer1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jaytecq:
Only Outside Japan, Winning Eleven is known to be Pro Evolution Soccer...
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by KingSlayer1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
chiscodedon:
How can I get fifa18 world cup updated version for my pc..?
Do u own Crack or Official version?
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Abdul315(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

game play wise give it to pes
graphics and reality wise fifa is billion miles ahead
including license to names and jerseys grin
Football game play is everything
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by HotMario: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
I will soon join the gamers on this thread.
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by chiscodedon(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
KingSlayer1:
Do u own Crack or Official version?
Own none yet . ..
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by KingSlayer1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
chiscodedon:

Own none yet . ..

I don't think one can easily get an Official version in this country except if you know big gaming stores and most of them just download Crack and burn it into two or more cds to make a complete game (base game only, it won't include any DLC or Update).
I can give you a link of the updated game.
NB: The game file is huge! And you should need Wifi to download.
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Dollywood(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
ddddon:
If them like they should use Buhari as a support striker for Real Madrid. I am still team PES, anyday, anytime.
PES for life anytime anyday
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by clarkmos15(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
so wrong.
I'm a fifa fan cos I think pes is too easy, they add assists to everything.
Fifa, you have to do it yourself.
As for graphics and reality. PES is top notch. Game play and club licensing belongs to Fifa .
exactly

1 Like

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Dollywood(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
KingSlayer1:

Serie A Official Italian
License Coming to FIFA, (and you should that's the League Ronaldo belongs to now)
So with more and new licenses, graphics, in-game features, and game modes; getting FIFA 19 instead of PES 2019 is actually NO-BRAINER.
Yeah continue broadcasting yourself
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Dollywood(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fifa games really wacks on my ps3.. but pes is just too good.. fifa18 on my ps3 looks like real football on andriod .. they should try and upgrade the ps3 version embarassedFifa games really wacks on my ps3.. but pes is just too good.. fifa18 on my ps3 looks like real football on andriod .. they should try and upgrade the ps3 version

1 Like

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Adikestanley(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
pes is still better... wait for pes 2019
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by KingSlayer1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dollywood:
Yeah continue broadcasting yourself
wetin do dis one?
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Drdreyy: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jaytecq:

which version do you have? I'm stucked with WE9. or do you know how I can patch it to 2017? I have downloaded kit server, balls uniforms faces etc but it ain't working
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Kaycee7(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Refrees Error and VAR

Adding VAR into FIFA 19 might be a controversial decision. In real-life footy, fans are split on whether or not video assisted referee calls have helped the game or made it less spontaneous. That could be the same in FIFA, so it may be wise for EA to add in some margin for error too. Or, they could offer up both options to give something for everybody.

Officials in FIFA 18 are always right, without fail. When the linesman calls for offside, it's because a player was offside, never because they weren't paying attention or got it wrong at full speed. As annoying it would be to be screwed over from time-to-time, it would make FIFA matches feel more like real football and provide talking points afterwards. That should be encouraged.

The VAR option would eliminate wrong decisions but add drama when the footage shows that the ball wasn't actually over the line. Goals chopped off by computer precision or left to the naked eye. It'd be your choice, and it's a choice we want.
VAR is an AI. FIFA games clock their fouls using an AI, as well. An AI checking on another AI. Sounds redundant to me

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Jaytecq(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mrjo:
I tell you I wish they have latest edition
seriously... I have Winning 8, i just built some of my fav. players

i just wish dey work on that(
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by gurunlocker: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
I love FIFA games, a PES fan before but PES is just too simple for me.
FIFA gives you the feeling of a good game.
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by TheBulusNotes(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
We know
But PES officially supports modding.
I am playing World Cup 2018 on PES 17 via mod

KingSlayer1:

Serie A Official Italian
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by chukzyfcbb: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
What FIFA beats Pes in is their commentary, licenses and game features. I like the fact that FIFA is always adding new stuffs like Alex hunter, fact that players complain of lack of playing time when on the bench and the way the features are arranged is all so nice.

Pes lacks greatly in those aspects, for long we haven't see much added features in pes master leagues or competitions, nothing as fantastic as FIFA. They also lack licenses which they make up for in Patch. But if na for gameplay, leave am for pes!

The way the ball moves, player turns and controls ball, it looks too real. All the FIFA guys who played pes for am hour always tell me how they like the game play or the Build up.

They both have their pros and cons

1 Like

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by chukzyfcbb: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
gurunlocker:
I love FIFA games, a PES fan before but PES is just too simple for me.

FIFA gives you the feeling of a good game.
not exactly true.
Very few people can comfortably play super star. they always complain of increased speed and good defence.

Pes was only simply in former versions and on ps2 where one could run with one player.

Fifa GAMEPLAY cannot overshadow PES.
Pes is much real, and this is coming from one who has played both extensively

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
ItzBIM:
The day I played fifa 10 in 2010 I was very determined never to play pes again.

We the same bro. I haven't played pes since 2009 after a friend gave me fifa. I tried it again with pes 17 ps4, but it was rubbish.
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by chukzyfcbb: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dollywood:
Fifa games really wacks on my ps3.. but pes is just too good.. fifa18 on my ps3 looks like real football on andriod .. they should try and upgrade the ps3 version embarassedFifa games really wacks on my ps3.. but pes is just too good.. fifa18 on my ps3 looks like real football on andriod .. they should try and upgrade the ps3 version
same reasoning here bro.

If you are more concerned about Gameplay, go for pes!

But if you are concerned about what's happening in the background, whether commentary, or stuffs that has nothing with the pure action but to give you a fascinating experience regardless, go for fifa.
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Damilare65(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

same reasoning here bro.

If you are more concerned about Gameplay, go for pes!

But if you are concerned about what's happening in the background, whether commentary, or stuffs that has nothing with the pure action but to give you a fascinating experience regardless, go for fifa.

Bros, Fifa is hard to play too oo

its only Fifa 18 that I find very easy, easier than the previous ones sef .

especially Fifa16 , very hard game, the gameplay, its more complicated than pes.

pea is great too, but Fifa beats it hands down especially on ps4. .

the best pes till date is pes2013, I actually broke my controller angrily when I could not get a hang of it, the rest of the pes are just crap. too easy,

FIFA is king abeg

1 Like

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by chukzyfcbb: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Damilare65:

Bros, Fifa is hard to play too oo

its only Fifa 18 that I find very easy, easier than the previous ones sef .

especially Fifa16 , very hard game, the gameplay, its more complicated than pes.

pea is great too, but Fifa beats it hands down especially on ps4. .

the best pes till date is pes2013, I actually broke my controller angrily when I could not get a hang of it, the rest of the pes are just crap. too easy,

FIFA is king abeg
well I will say the word hard is a relative term.

one game may seem harder simply because you haven't played it well enough. when Senegal was sent out by Uruguay. I went to replay the game on pes 17 (mode :super star)

Senegal vs Uruguay, and I trashed Uruguay 4-0 on the same Super Star mode people do complain of. Will I say Pes is easy? Of course not, I will say I have mastered it well enough to be deadly.

In my ps2 days, I use Saudi Arabia to play international league on PES where I put all the top 4teams in Europe in the league, every season I come out top 3.

did it make it easy no?
I just played it well enough to be deadly.

They both have their pros and cons sha.
I know what I like in FIFA and what I like in Pes

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by DJInfluence: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Detailed Players Negotiations

Play enough of FIFA 18's Career Mode and you'll begin using the square (or X on Xbox One) button a lot during agent and player negotiations. After a while, it's unnecessary to sit and read the same information over and over again. Why trawl through all that text when you know you'll have to give that next star striker a £1 million signing bonus in the end?
EA are off to a great start with these cutscenes. They've helped Career feel closer to The Journey and added more meaning to deadline day signings. There's just one problem: none of the characters are voiced. Though it'd be unrealistic to expect everyone to have a voice, it'd be a start to hear your manager speak every now and then.

If the developers can find a way to do that and maintain the same use of facial expressions depending on how well negotiations go, they might be onto a winner. If the voice thing is a step too far, then simply making the text less formulaic/generic would be a huge improvement.

cc: lalasticlala Seun Cao
Unless they give us the option to turn this off, it makes little sense to me. It get tiring and boring very quick watching those cut scenes with the scripted conversations. I don´t want to go through this each time am negotiating.
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by gurunlocker: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

not exactly true.
Very few people can comfortably play super star. they always complain of increased speed and good defence.

Pes was only simply in former versions and on ps2 where one could run with one player.

Fifa GAMEPLAY cannot overshadow PES.
Pes is much real, and this is coming from one who has played both extensively

In fact, I will flog PES toughest level, I do this always, same with FIFA. But PES game play is top direct for me, very easy to score, if you make a normal tackling the ref will blow foul and many other things.

What works for you might not work for me. FIFA is just it!

I am not talking about ps2 here, do people still play that? I am talking about ps3/4 console + PC. I have both PES and FIFA, but I love FIFA more.

The best PES for me is still PES 2013 before PES did copy copy from FIFA spoil their gameplay in 2014.
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by walldoy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
so wrong.
I'm a fifa fan cos I think pes is too easy, they add assists to everything.
Fifa, you have to do it yourself.
As for graphics and reality. PES is top notch. Game play and club licensing belongs to Fifa .
Please sir when was the last time you played PES?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence / How Do You Get An Xbox Controller To Work On PC COD4 (modern Warfare)? / WWE 2k23 PPSSPP- ISO File Download Free Android & Ios Offline Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.