Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Comment And Help If Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Comment And Help If Needed (656 Views)

Increase Comment And Backlinks To You Blog Free Today Nw Now / Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. / Blogger Forum: Traffic, Comment And Follower Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comment And Help If Needed by Dizzy001(m): 1:08am On Jun 12, 2010
o.k there is this banner i created withpaint for http://www.ngnmedia.com if you go there you'll see it,so is it O.K or i need a logo,if i need a logo who can create one for nothing more than N1,500,if its o.k cheers follow us and comment on the site. grin
Re: Comment And Help If Needed by Dizzy001(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2010
undecided
Re: Comment And Help If Needed by bug24(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2010
Banner Size = 543.89 KB (556941 bytes)

Meennnn, u no dey try at all. even b4 the thing could load on my system, na war.

see, the standard size for any banners shuld be targeted at 30kb to enable faster loading,,,, aside that, the banner no try, u had to start dragging it to fit into the space you want ehn? drag all the images to sizes, very blurr, and you want someone to design banner for u N1k5? i wish you get someone o. and, no dey use idea advertise this ur site here o. lol go pay facebook and google, dem go give u beta traffic.
Re: Comment And Help If Needed by Dizzy001(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2010
Re: Comment And Help If Needed by Dizzy001(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2010
is this o.k th attached image o.k

Re: Comment And Help If Needed by bug24(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2010
ok, this is fare enof, but try changing the font u used there, its almost unreadable. use either verdana or some sort of more visible fonts. u culd style it all u want but dont make me stress ma eyes to be able to read it. got it? ur realy improving. lol

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Still Need Help Embedding Image Gallery Inside Article / Help A Brother! / I Need Joomla One On One Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.