Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,543 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam (50125 Views)

BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Gossipninja: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
BBNaija former housemate Teddy A was a recent guest on #SuperStar10 with FayFay of Urban96fm and he discussed his career plans, his clothing line, his top 10 songs/artistes but most importantly was what he had to say about his relationship with former housemate Bambam.

He was asked ”Where is your love interest,or your so called love interest from the big brother house Bambam?I thought you guys were becoming like a duo brand or something?”

He said ”As for the duo brand,i dont know about that,yeah its a very good idea but we are both separate brands. I am Teddy A and she is Bambam and she is doing a lot of good things……….

He was asked again

”Are you guys still like together?”

He replies ”Next Question”
”Is that a yes,a no or a maybe”?
**It’s a in between”
EOD!!

More below;
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-star-teddy-a-breaks-up-with-bambam-says-he-has-moved-on/

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Ritzy10(f): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Finally

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by nazablossom(f): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
I know it was just a matter of time. They have enjoyed the fame while it lasted. WC dealers did not even make them their brand ambassadors, what a wasted talent.

Toilet goals grin

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by yekparikpa(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oh bloggers! Smh!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Nightmareo07: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
I knew it

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by ibori1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by GistMore: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
sad
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by swiz123(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Teddy A isn't even an upcoming artist; and I seriously doubt his career would grow above this stage.

It takes a whole lot talent to become a famous musician. I guess that's why Efe has been busy shouting "warri!!!"

With that said,

I think this break up might just be what bambam needs to become useful to at least herself

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Dygeasy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
They of course never dated.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by IamAirforce1: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
They were never in love

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
After all the sexual romp they perform.Biochemistry of sex, Dopamine in our brain is released across synapses, causing pleasure. Stick electrodes in a rat's brain give it an orgasm button, it'll push that thing till it starves to death. The difference between rat and human is that you can't stick electrodes in a human hypothalamus, and that is why a partner comes in.

Meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Their choice....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Turks: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
TV show is over

Reality sets in

Baba sha tasted the P. That’s the koko

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
wink
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Association of mad people's home....
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by videkon(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
who them EPP?... next news please
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
We care not
Sick children living in FOOLS' paradise...
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by bouncin04(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by forayfleo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Story hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by diadem10: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Perfect. Here I come Bambam.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by sisisioge: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin grin grin

Frrkboy! I knew this will not last...unreliable dindinrin!Whew! I hope Bambam can move on with her dignity intact. Whew!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Olalan(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Was anyone thinking It would last
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Ayoswit(f): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
K
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by franchasng: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Expected breakup, not a shocking news. They even tried keeping it that long.

All the BBA made lovers won't last. Potential BBA housemates should learn from this; especially the ladies

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by miqos02(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
After her filling her well with his thick water ?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Teewhy2: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Where they dating before?
They were just berate looking to get attention

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by naijapips04: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Na so another man go come carry this who.re that was fvcked on national TV. angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by miqos02(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
naijapips04:
Na so another man go come carry this who.re that was fvcked on national TV. angry
mugu can never finish for AFRICA

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch / Rema: "I Remember When I Dey Suffer", Fans React / Iceprince Girlfriend, Maima Called A Cheat With "Evidence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.