Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam (50129 Views)

BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by hopexter(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Atleast they had fun while it lasted. Bambam would have a new experience on bedmatics and she wouldn't be seen so innocent as she used too and Teddy A is filled with so much dreams that he's not working towards. undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by RexTramadol1: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bamu Bamu Jigi Jigi

Dem don Jigilize you.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by CSTR1005: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
And Teddy A just mess up this innocent girl.

A wife material that the nigga used as sperm remover.

eeyaa.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
after you Bleep hell out of the girl and handle the breast like agege bread.... you still leave her at last... this life sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by AceDomino(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
One pussy lost.
One spanner lost.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by AceDomino(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
One pussy lost.
One spanner lost.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Hotzone(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
I don't think they ever had a relationship
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Maket: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
Was there any relationship before the breakfast break-up?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Maket: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hotzone:
I don't think they ever had a relationship
Eod
Gbam
Qed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by mimimile93: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Gossipninja:

BBNaija former housemate Teddy A was a recent guest on #SuperStar10 with FayFay of Urban96fm and he discussed his career plans, his clothing line, his top 10 songs/artistes but most importantly was what he had to say about his relationship with former housemate Bambam.

He was asked ”Where is your love interest,or your so called love interest from the big brother house Bambam?I thought you guys were becoming like a duo brand or something?”

He said ”As for the duo brand,i dont know about that,yeah its a very good idea but we are both separate brands. I am Teddy A and she is Bambam and she is doing a lot of good things……….

He was asked again

”Are you guys still like together?”

He replies ”Next Question”
”Is that a yes,a no or a maybe”?
**It’s a in between”
EOD!!

More below;
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-star-teddy-a-breaks-up-with-bambam-says-he-has-moved-on/

Use them and dump them that's the rule..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Chicent(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
their relationship was a pay as you go thing.... enjoy the moment and go your way there after. it's a win win thingy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Iamgrey5(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Frrkboy! I knew this will not last...unreliable dindinrin!Whew! I hope Bambam can move on with her dignity intact. Whew!
Bambam self na Bleep girl oo tongue

Abi he rapped her nii cheesy

They screw each other out of each other's mind cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by EbiKeys(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Must every family issues be reported here? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Proffdada: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ritzy10:
Finally
I can move in on her cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
I was with them last week. They are still all lovey-dovey, but they don't want the public focused on their relationship.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by okwabayi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
It's a glomar response. He didn't say any direct information. Which kind of conclusion did this blogger jump into again?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Gossipninja: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
nazablossom:
I know it was just a matter of time. They have enjoyed the fame while it lasted. WC dealers did not even make them their brand ambassadors, what a wasted talent.

Toilet goals grin
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Gossipninja: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
hopexter:
Atleast they had fun while it lasted. Bambam would have a new experience on bedmatics and she wouldn't be seen so innocent as she used too and Teddy A is filled with so much dreams that he's not working towards. undecided
Toilet fun
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Tlyon(m): 2:28am On Jul 14, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
After all the sexual romp they perform.Biochemistry of sex, Dopamine in our brain is released across synapses, causing pleasure. Stick electrodes in a rat's brain give it an orgasm button, it'll push that thing till it starves to death. The difference between rat and human is that you can't stick electrodes in a human hypothalamus, and that is why a partner comes in.

Meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria.
naija map or wetin i dey see
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by cucuzee247(m): 4:36am On Jul 14, 2018
Teddy A grin
I thought as much. He waited a bit for the noise to subside and "Bam" he slam on BamBam grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by princesweetman2(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2018
ibori1:
grin

Oya hit me
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by oochi123(f): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by CrazeMan69(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2018
miqos02:
mugu can never finish for AFRICA

Nah you be the mugu, Bambam nah national olosho. open p**sy for 25M yet no come win am grin
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by godliman: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Frrkboy! I knew this will not last...unreliable dindinrin!Whew! I hope Bambam can move on with her dignity intact. Whew!
which dignity? If dogs that mate on streets have dignity then those who mate in toilet before television cameras should have one. One year from now these desperate would be celebrities will go into oblivion. They will only be remembered by their ignominy. The shameless girl is at the receiving end, which sane man will want to marry that girl that is prodigious with her womanhood. Her life signature or reference is the toilet act. Each they want to introduce bambam to those who dont know her, they will say dont you remember that bbnaija housemate that had sex in the toilet?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by sisisioge: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2018
godliman:

which dignity? If dogs that mate on streets have dignity then those who mate in toilet before television cameras should have one. One year from now these desperate would be celebrities will go into oblivion. They will only be remembered by their ignominy. The shameless girl is at the receiving end, which sane man will want to marry that girl that is prodigious with her womanhood. Her life signature or reference is the toilet act. Each they want to introduce bambam to those who dont know her, they will say dont you remember that bbnaija housemate that had sex in the toilet?

grin grin

Can we move on with our lives already please, the toilet act was a gazillion years ago!
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Gossipninja: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2018
miqos02:
Chisos
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Realrealtor: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
After all the sexual romp they perform.Biochemistry of sex, Dopamine in our brain is released across synapses, causing pleasure. Stick electrodes in a rat's brain give it an orgasm button, it'll push that thing till it starves to death. The difference between rat and human is that you can't stick electrodes in a human hypothalamus, and that is why a partner comes in.

Meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria.
nice quote
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Gossipninja: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmm
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by godliman: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin

Can we move on with our lives already please, the toilet act was a gazillion years ago!
you can move on but sadly the internet never forgets.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam by Gossipninja: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
miqos02:
This one weak me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orezi Buys A New Car As Christmas Present / "I Have Been A Bad Girl" - BBNaija's Khloe Confesses (Photos) / Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.