Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC (33816 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani And Gov El-rufai’s Son, Bashir, Trade Words / 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by Ecstasy154(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Shehu Sani, senator representing Kaduna central senatorial district zone and Suleiman Hunkuyi, his counterpart in Kaduna north senatorial district, have left the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Tom Maiyashi, chairman of the Akida faction and Ja’afaru Abas Ibrahim, legal adviser of the Restoration Group, announced the decision of the two groups to leave the APC at a joint press conference on Friday in Kaduna.

Sani and Hunkuyi belonged to the Akida” and “Restoration Group” factions of the APC.

The two senators have been engaged in a prolonged rivalry with Nasir el-Rufai, governor of the state.

Maiyashi, who spoke for the groups, said the decision to leave the APC was taken after wide and extensive consultations with stakeholders.

“This joint press conference is the culmination of extensive reviews and consultations over the state of the All Progressives, Congress (APC) in Kadun State as well as in the nation,” he said.

“As you will appreciate, groups such as ours that had been on the frontline of the efforts to keep our party along the lines of survival, accountability and integrity, will be diligent in ensuring that whatever steps we take, are consistent with our high sense of responsibility.

“We are satisfied that the positions we have arrived at are in the best interests of our members and the on going-efforts to create options and strategies that will rid our nation of undeserved and avoidable challenges.

“Members of our two groups have decided to leave the APC because it is incapable of accommodating and responding to well-meaning dissent, criticism and demands for inclusiveness and internal democracy.”

The two groups advised their teeming members to formalise their withdrawal from the APC.

Although the two groups did not disclose where they will pitch their tent, Maiyashi however, said discussions were going on whether with political parties that share their values and principles.

“We want to commend the resilience and commitment of our members in the face of institutionalised exclusion, marginalisation and abuse. We urge them all to keep faith” Maiyashi said.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-two-kaduna-senators-dump-apc/

18 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by jonathanOz: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hell Rufai can now Boss the state's APC as he wish.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by Paperwhite(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
And the implosion continues.Good radiance to bad rubbish.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ashawo Polithiefians

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by enixfabrics: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
If na woman de change husband now u go de talk

Abeg watin we go call this one

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by drunkpunk(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Buhari is working...

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by tolexy007(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin everybody is dropping the broom. i hope ekiti vote wisely tomorrow. The Broom must be rejected

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by Angelb4: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
APC left him since.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by Lawalatm: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Best decision ever!..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy........ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm suspecting El Rufai may also decamp.... grin grin grin grin.don't mind his kneeling to greet PMB....all those one nah show grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by ChangetheChange: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
cheesy grin grin
The defection has not even started yet, this one is just rehearsal
More defections in APC in the coming days

Realignment is already going on secretly while APC zombies continue to rant on Twitter and on TV like Oshiomole and Tinubu

APC zombies will be shocked this July

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
and it begins

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by Cholls(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
angelusbrut:
Ashawo Polithiefians

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Who want to associate with a party of terrorists

17 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by johnnyvid(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
nice one from the 2 senators. it will be very difficult for elrufai to win any local government in kaduna state with this development. infact the people in the Southern kaduna will never votes for elrufai candidacy. Elrufai is finish politically.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by OlufemiOAP(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Transfer market Don open. How much Dem buy shehu sani? grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by shammah1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Good news

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by ChangetheChange: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
johnnyvid:
nice one from the 2 senators. it will be very difficult for elrufai to win any local government in kaduna state with this development. infact the people in the Southern kaduna will never votes for elrufai candidacy. Elrufai is finish politically.

U truly understand Kaduna politics

Southern Kaduna votes is already locked for PDP

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by Lilimax(f): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Cross- carpeting here and there shocked
Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by iOluwaMichael(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nice one from the senators

In other news... I have got some JUMIA vouchers for sale... Vouchers are valid till 31-07-2018 If interested DM me on Whatsapp +2348100105264

https:///send?phone=2348100105264
Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by omoharry(f): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lawalatm:
Best decision ever!..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy........ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm suspecting El Rufai may also decamp.... grin grin grin grin.don't mind his kneeling to greet PMB....all those one nah show grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
decamp to where! He is very well at home in his jihadist party APC..who else has that in their ideology if not APC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by Ziggylady(f): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Good developement.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by maestroferddi: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
By the time Nigerians are through with Buhari and APC, they will be left with Aisha, El-Rufai and shortman-devil Oshiomhole.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by awakeupcall4all(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
APC and that Aso rock terrorist will be a perfect exhibition for a blockbuster movie titled how to "self-destruct in 3 years" shocked shocked grin

Na wa ooo...God punish devil.....You will never witness anything so evil and destructive like the satanic regime ushered in by APC.

APC Scatter by fire....... Scatter by fire...... Scatter by fire..... Scatter by fire!!!!

All of a sudden no APC senator from Kaduna state again!!... grin grin shocked....Somebody shout Halleluya!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by Danny225: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
hello nairalanders, please pardon my
English ooo. Let me go straight to the point.
My name is sunny and am in my 20's. I am
been into production of food and Beverages
since 2010 and am well experienced in my field. I
know how to make different drinks like:
Softdrinks (Cola, orange, lemon, apple flavours
etc)

Flavoured drinks (Non carbonated)

Yoghurt (sachets and bottle yoghurt).

To write is just a few of what I can produce but
none around to help me with all this different
drinks formulation that I possessed

I have
different recipe for all the above mentioned
drinks. I can even produce one of the best Cola
raw concentrate but here I am with no one to
help me to actualize my dream. I have photos of
what I have produced in the past for few people
that have consulted me.

I know within me that someone somewhere on
nairaland will connect me with right person that
will bring out the best is me. I have been jobless
all this while despite the fact of huge potential in
me that's untapped.

Please nairalanders, help your fellow bro.
You can reach me on 08128106231.

God bless you all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by israelmao(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
We saw it coming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by laffwitmi: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Good for APC, the party don leave ham since grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by elhafeez(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Finally, Thank God. They had no place in the party. APC made them Senators. They can't get the party primary ticket in their zones if they contested today. let's see if they go to the PDP. Mallam has Kaduna north and central. Elrufai made the party uncomfortable for them. They think being Elrufai's enemy will make the popular.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC by Abfinest007(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
still waiting for saraki

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Olukemi Badenoch Said About Nigeria In 2017 (Throwback) / BBC Bandits Documentary: NBC Fines DSTV, Startimes And TSTV 5 Million Naira Each / Our Party Leaders Are Fraudulent, Shameful And Dishonest – Yakubu Dogara Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.