Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) (33349 Views)

Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Police officers who were deployed to Ekiti state for the governorship election tomorrow - were pictured in anticipation as they received orders from their superiors.

The police deployed 30,000 operatives, two helicopters and 250 patrol vehicles, including five Armoured Personnel Carriers, for the governorship polls in the state.

The security operation for the election would be supervised by the Deputy Inspector-General of Police, Operations, Joshiak Habila, who would be assisted by an Assistant Inspector-General of Police, four Commissioners of Police, eight Deputy Commissioners of Police and 18 Assistant Commissioners of Police, according to police statement.

Each Senatorial district would be manned by a Commissioner of Police.

The deployment, also included 10 Armoured Personnel vehicles, Police Mobile Force Units, Counter-Terrorism Unit, the Special Protection Unit, the Anti-Bomb Squad, conventional policemen, the Armament Unit, Force Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department and the sniffer dogs section.

Other security and safety agencies who are members of the Inter-Agency Consultative Committee on Election Security in the state would complement the Nigeria Police during the election.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/police-officers-deployed-to-ekiti-state-for-governorship-election.html

1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by Obijulius: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nice one. These women look like southern women . Seems like APC have gotten the message from the US Government.

Tomorrow is a solid win for PDP and Fayose.

All reasonable Nigerians know a vote for APC is a vote for Fulani dominion and ranching in Ekiti.

We don’t want ranching in the SW/SE/SS. Only zombies want ranching!

Na d Police babes dey on highest spirits! If I were in Ekiti right now I will move to the area around the station to investigate these women personally. grin

Especially the Mopol babes!

See ass(ets)!

Forget all the raz, a policewoman as a babe can be very obedient. Those who know will tell you, dem can submit.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by limeta(f): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Zoo police getting ready to enter bush

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by psucc(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Abi @ last pics, na their 'Commander Money' be that woman in mufti?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by chiedu7: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Killings are going on in the middle belt;;yet no police man has been deployed.

Buhari is using the security services to enforce fulani wishes!

That's why Boko Haram members have been recruited into the police & Army

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
High spirit koh undecided

If all these ones hear gboooa no so so race dem go tear. But those female officers get big butt ooo wink

Them wanna seduce Fayose ni

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by Benjom(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
News go full ground tomorrow cool

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by kuntash: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Obijulius:
Greedy OP. Na u Post still wan become FTC! You cannot take my FTC from me. It is my right and the thread will sail to the promised land.

Na d Police babes dey on highest spirits!

See ass(ets)!

Forget all the raz, a policewoman as a babe can be very obedient. Those who know will tell you, dem can submit.

Respect to all the police women on Nairaland.

Comment on the post and leave FTC matter.

whats your opinion on the security in Ekiti at the moment regarding tomorrow's election ?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by princeade86(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
BLLB.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by inoki247: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
where d high i no c any igbo or ogogoro for dere front so which high u cum dey talk...
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bubu want to use FG power on Ekiti state, all have tired of you, snake under green grass.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mtwwwwssswwwwwwww

I remember that year when they rob Diamond bank for Akure if you see as Mobile wey dey Area command dey run enter Barrack grin

Non of them there is ready to die for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by pol23: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ekiti Kete.
I'm sorry for Ekiti.
I'm sorry for Nigerians.
If I'm to Advise you,I will say PDP,but I won't live in there with you guys.
Fayemi became the governor of Ekiti When I was in 200 level,He increased freshers fee from 35,000 to 120,000
His style of governance is kind of weird,all he built was governors house on the rock with lots of loans.
It's all good sha.
The choice is yours my people.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
why didn't FG send such number of policemen to plateau and Benue?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by teric4love(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
to cause trouble?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by WesternOrbit: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
okay
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by phkka1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
They are sure of collecting allowances since they have not been paid their salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Any law enforcement agent that tries to harm or arrest innocent citizens this Saturday may their life attract unbridled calamity insha Allah, IJN...

Help in securing the release of Daniel A final year student of the University of Lagos who was unlawfully arrested by operatives of the NDLEA on Sunday July 8th at Abeokuta.

The Bad part of all of this is, him remaining in their custody and missing his school work which will lead to an extra year or the worst which is court sentence. Please help in whatever means necessary

More Details : https://www.nairaland.com/4614360/please-needed-here#69336946
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
beautiful
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
cheesy

When did police become inec officers

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by majekobaje1: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
a
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
More police presence in Ekiti State means more corruption, commotion and more crime

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Operation kill anything killable...

[i]Don't forget to Visit ictjobber.com, Nigeria's first designated Tech Job Portal for your latest ICT job vacancies in Nigeria[i]

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by Toji(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
why can't they include technology(drones and CCTV) to man power that is rear to manipulate, just dey shake head for una...

OF THE GREATEST ASPIRANT OF UNILORIN, (better by far)
To much is given,much is expected! Note- if you score better grade in your Unilorin putme, Admission is guaranteed

Get your genuine Unilorin past questions on your phone at an affordable rate and start studying it. Delay is dangerous!

With the rate of fake materials all over the internet there are few who possess the original copy, you can trust me on that. Before I tell you how this past questions(PQ) can be of help to you let me give you a rear view statistics of students studying PQ; More than 50% of student who study PQ for an exam do score above the pass mark for that exam, this is to show you how essential PQ is. The past questions indicate trends of how Unilorin can surprise students and make those who know the pattern happy. Top scorers know that questions are often repeated every year, with only a change in sentence, figure or option.

Why study the past questions
you will get to know the through the following
¶ you become familiar with the pattern
¶ you know what to expect, usually 50 questions
¶ helps practice exam techniques
¶ help identify key subject areas to focus on as Unilorin mainly produce questions from English and partly in simple arithmetics and current affairs
¶ it also comes with an answer at the end of every year of the question
¶ to work faster and correctly without the issue of time factor!
Remember that Unilorin is an institution with numerous applicant but with limited space to admit.
Get yours at the rate of 500naira only and I can a sure you of your success. This ain't a scan!!!
Just make payment s
Account name: Ajibola Jeremiah
Account num: 0235605109 GTBank
After these you will send a message to this number: 08108190812
giving details of your payment, Name, Date, Deposit or Transfer and how you want to receive the file, thorough WhatsApp or Gmail
You don't need to wait until post-utme before you subscribe
Wish you success
From -A reliable and Willing to assist source.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by NoBetterNigeria: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tomorrow huh... enough popcorn full ground here, will just be switching from Channels to AIT... inverter fully charge

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Some pipo go buy moto with bribe money
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
they should channel their high spirits to sambissa

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by Godfather92(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sacrifice lamb
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by alertness(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
All eyes on Ekiti tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) by Redblood(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
All these for just a governor ship election, why can't they deploy these to those states to watch the herdsmen that are killing people here and there. Only innocent civilians they like to show power. High Spirit imagine

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) / Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video / Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.