Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family (2553 Views)

Full Biography Of Late Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe, Wife, Children, Net Worth / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hello beautiful people please I'm in search of any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family , he was the founder of MIC caskets (a funeral service company).

Or his wife Pastor Mrs Adebola Okusanya

Please call 08066696890 if you have any leads. Please serious callers only please.
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Any leads ?
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
I really appreciate the fellow that just called me, but you called me with a hidden number, I can't call you back because the number you called me with is hidden. I can't add you on whatsapp either.

Please call me back so I can save your number, thanks.
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2018
Any leads
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2018
Any leads to this?
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2018
Hi people
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2018
Nairalanders !!!!
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by homerac7: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2018
obidevine:
Nairalanders !!!!

Why not go on their website and start tracing from the phone numbers on their page?
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2018
homerac7:

Why not go on their website and start tracing from the phone numbers on their page?

Thanks, but the number keeps ringing and no one picks .

It's just 1 phone number on their site
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2018
Leads
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by baby124: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Go to their office in Lagos and proceed from there.
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
I need ��������
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bump !
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bump !!
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bump any word?
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Its business
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2018
Good morning all
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2018
620 views and yet no leads !!
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
Holla
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by thorpido(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Op,they have an address in Lagos.Why don't you go there or get someone do that on your behalf?
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
thorpido:
Op,they have an address in Lagos.Why don't you go there or get someone do that on your behalf?

Thanks I've considered this as well
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thanks for all your advice
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hello !!!
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Any leads to Pastor Mrs Adebola Okusanya ?
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by deybholar(f): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Their office is at 11 Odunlami Street, Lagos Island. Just beside book shop house. You can go there.
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
deybholar:
Their office is at 11 Odunlami Street, Lagos Island. Just beside book shop house. You can go there.

Don't that already. I'd like Pastor Mrs Adebola Okusanya's number .
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2018
Still looking
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2018
Bump
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Still
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by azpekuliar: 11:58am On Apr 16
obidevine:
Still

Have you found any one?
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by obidevine(m): 7:31am On Apr 17
azpekuliar:

Have you found any one?

No can you help?
Re: I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family by azpekuliar: 8:21am On Apr 17
obidevine:

No can you help?

You have been looking for a family member of the late MIC caskets founder from 2018 till date and you have not been successful? You have just not been looking hard enough. cheesy I know where Mrs. Adebola Okusanya's office is in Ikoyi. I still spoke with her yesterday. I also know a mistress of the late Okusanya mistresses who bore him two children before his death. She also lives in Lagos, last I checked. Her brother is a close friend.
That is the much I can share with you as an outsider.
Go figure out the rest on your own. At the rate you are going maybe by 2030 you would have found a member of the family. grin

(1) (Reply)

Family members that won't leave me alone!!! / Need House Help? We Train & Deploy The Best To Your Home / See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.