Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Throwback Picture Of Fayemi Welcoming Pres Gej During 2014 Campaign For Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Fayemi Welcoming Pres Gej During 2014 Campaign For Fayose (1685 Views)

Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC / N75m Lexus For Fayose As 'Parting Gift' Causes Disquiet In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of Fayemi Welcoming Pres Gej During 2014 Campaign For Fayose by sarrki(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Seriously I expected Fayose to be more civilized know matter the provocation

Muhammadu Buhari is the commander in Chief for the whole nation

He controls all the security apparatus

While Fayose controls nothing

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Fayemi Welcoming Pres Gej During 2014 Campaign For Fayose by sehin79(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
what do you expect from fayoose,he is a very rude now he does not respect is elders.
and he would be caught very soon. if pdp lose ekiti he is in trouble
Re: Throwback Picture Of Fayemi Welcoming Pres Gej During 2014 Campaign For Fayose by Patrioticooduan: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
I only like Fayose because of the way he handled Fulani herdsmen. I want APC to win Ekiti state so that all Yorubaland will be under one party. If APC doesn't win next year's presidential election, governors from other regions will go back to PDP leaving only Yoruba people in the party. This is the best way we can start regional party that will fight for our people. The best way you can secede from a country is by using politics. Scotland, Catalona, Basque e.t.c are using this method.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Fayemi Welcoming Pres Gej During 2014 Campaign For Fayose by Throwback: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2018
The likes of Fayose and Wike are good at making complaints over issues where they have themselves previously set an extremely bad precedence.

They are a pretentious and hypocritical kind who will never tolerate the kind of belligerence and aggression they dish-out, nor will they ever tolerate opposition at their own levels of governance or within their own political circle.

Never should anyone be deceived by their crocodile tears.

It will do Nigeria well if their thuggish and murderous type never grow in political power beyond where we are already unfortunate to have them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Fayemi Welcoming Pres Gej During 2014 Campaign For Fayose by OLORIPAPA: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2018
X
Re: Throwback Picture Of Fayemi Welcoming Pres Gej During 2014 Campaign For Fayose by MrMystrO(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmm that's a good one. Fayose should have shown the same Gesture but he didn't. Anyway Sadly this Election belongs to fayemi and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Fayemi Welcoming Pres Gej During 2014 Campaign For Fayose by SadiqBabaSani: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2018
Nonsense , GEJ was A Peaceful Man, Buhari is A terrorist Attorney Who Doesn't deserve any Civility,

Yr land or Life Comes to mind.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Fayemi Welcoming Pres Gej During 2014 Campaign For Fayose by Lipscomb(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy wait there expect when buhari will loose election it will take you forever.
Patrioticooduan:
I only like Fayose because of the way he handled Fulani herdsmen. I want APC to win Ekiti state so that all Yorubaland will be under one party. If APC doesn't win next year's presidential election, governors from other regions will go back to PDP leaving only Yoruba people in the party. This is the best way we can start regional party that will fight for our people. The best way you can secede from a country is by using politics. Scotland, Catalona, Basque e.t.c are using this method.

Re: Throwback Picture Of Fayemi Welcoming Pres Gej During 2014 Campaign For Fayose by 7lives: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

You sabi as the matter suppose be.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Fayemi Welcoming Pres Gej During 2014 Campaign For Fayose by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously I expected Fayose to be more civilized no matter the provocation

Muhammadu Buhari is the commander in Chief for the whole nation

He controls all the security apparatus

While Fayose controls nothing

Good point

(1) (Reply)

Did Saraki Outsmart The IG Of Police & Buhari?. Nigerians Mock Sen. Ahmed Lawal / Many Sins Of Governor Ambode / @ Deomelllo, No More Anti Obiano Threads And Comments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.