Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ekiti Election: Gov, Fayose Stipend To Civil Servants To Vote His Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Gov, Fayose Stipend To Civil Servants To Vote His Party (929 Views)

Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose / Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) / Please Who Has Benefitted From The N5,000 Stipend To Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Election: Gov, Fayose Stipend To Civil Servants To Vote His Party by olabisimichael: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
The last time they received salary was December 2017. About seven months ago. Today, Governor Ayo Fayose is sending three thousand naira (N3,000) stipend to Ekiti state workers to go and vote for PDP tomorrow.
This has to be the height of it all!!
Here is the screen grab of one of the state worker who got alert of N3000 from the state government today!

Re: Ekiti Election: Gov, Fayose Stipend To Civil Servants To Vote His Party by bedspread: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Workers don Ser Evening food
Re: Ekiti Election: Gov, Fayose Stipend To Civil Servants To Vote His Party by bedspread: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Workers don See Evening food
Re: Ekiti Election: Gov, Fayose Stipend To Civil Servants To Vote His Party by yarimo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ha ha ha it's clear FAYOSE and PDP has finally come to an end politically in ekiti state grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Gov, Fayose Stipend To Civil Servants To Vote His Party by deleo16(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chai buying another 4 yrs of poverty for Ekiti people
Re: Ekiti Election: Gov, Fayose Stipend To Civil Servants To Vote His Party by seanfer(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
It’s was 1,500 for rally and now this for election.... I hope Inec is monitoring what’s going on...
Re: Ekiti Election: Gov, Fayose Stipend To Civil Servants To Vote His Party by otokx(m): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
seanfer:
It’s was 1,500 for rally and now this for election.... I hope Inec is monitoring what’s going on...

What do you want INEC to do?
Re: Ekiti Election: Gov, Fayose Stipend To Civil Servants To Vote His Party by Jorussia(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
otokx:

What do you want INEC to do?
There is limit to what INEC can do.I used think that Gov Fayose was an intelligent politician,the events leading to tomorrow's election has proved me wrong.No Political Party can win election in Nigeria when salaries spanning over 5months is being owed the workers.
Re: Ekiti Election: Gov, Fayose Stipend To Civil Servants To Vote His Party by kingjose16(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bros you are so fake. You can't deceive people like me with scam. You are Partisan, how much did they pay u?
You don't have a convincing proof to back your claims

Guy wise up

olabisimichael:
The last time they received salary was December 2017. About seven months ago. Today, Governor Ayo Fayose is sending three thousand naira (N3,000) stipend to Ekiti state workers to go and vote for PDP tomorrow.
This has to be the height of it all!!
Here is the screen grab of one of the state worker who got alert of N3000 from the state government today!

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Cried On Phone As She Was Being Carried Away By Rampaging Water – Sani / See The Jebba-mokwa Road Done By This Administration / Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.