Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Hintnewz � Osun Finance Commissioner, Bola Oyebamiji Under APC , Drop Out From - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hintnewz � Osun Finance Commissioner, Bola Oyebamiji Under APC , Drop Out From (338 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary / Bola Oyebamiji Sponsors Building Of CAN Secretariat In Osun Despite Been Muslim / Oyetola Appoints Prince Oluwole Oyebamiji As SSG, Charles Diji Akinola As COS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hintnewz � Osun Finance Commissioner, Bola Oyebamiji Under APC , Drop Out From by Neatnewz: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Report immediately reaching Hintnewz.com that Bola Oyebamiji has announced his withdrawal from the 2018 governorship race in the state.

In a statement confirmed by Hintnewz he made available on Friday, Oyebamiji whose kinmen bought intention form for, said he decided to make the u-turn in order to allow "peace" to reign in the ruling All Progressives Congress, the party he floated his ambition.

"This decision is coming on the premise of my desire to see a united APC in Osun after July 19th Primary election and a stronger and cohesive party at the September 22 governorship election," he said.

The statement reads in full:

ALSO READ :-Babangida revealed The real root of Bokoharam (Unusual)
Dear Compatriots,

I consider it very imperative to address you my associates, friends and members of our great party; All Progressives Congress (APC) as touching issues surrounding my involvement in the 2018 gubernatorial race on the platform of our great party.
Also read � List of 200 corrupt people to be published by Presidency
>Why am a slow reader -Buhari

To the keen watchers of unfolding political events, this will be my first official public statement since the leaders of my town including traditional institutions, political associates, friends and those individuals who believe in my capacity to run effectively for the exalted seat of the Governor of our dear state made an unprecedented efforts in the history of Nigeria's polity by raising over One Million Naira (#1,000,000.00) among themselves without my knowledge and proceeded to obtain an intention form at our party secretariat in Osogbo.

ALSO READ :-Babangida revealed The real root of Bokoharam (Unusual)
As a human being, when I heard about their action and the extent they had gone by paying the required fee to the leadership of our party in the state, I was caught between happiness and sadness. I was sad because I have committed myself to a worthy course of same magnitude; a course I completely believe in regardless of political, social or religious colouration. Not only that, I am also one of the front allies of that course and structure which is geared towards actualizing the Osun of our dreams. At first, I knew that the script of betrayal will be perfectly perceived and acted once I decided to yield to the call of my friends and supporters who felt I should compete for the highest political seat in the state.

Also read � List of 200 corrupt people to be published by Presidency
>Why am a slow reader -Buhari
On the other hand I was happy and felt fulfilled as a person that there were tons of people out there who not only dare all odds but also sacrifice their comfort and resources for me without expecting any corresponding benefits. For days, I was weighing my options; I consulted my creator, immediate family and those whose opinions matter in my political, social and religious life and concluded that there comes a time in the life of every man to fall for something or nothing; on this occasion; I willingly chose to fall for loyalty, trust, integrity and sound reasoning.

Dear friends and supporters, ever since the news of my purported aspiration broke, I have been very careful and mindful of my approaches to...[Full details 150 more words ]

http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/07/hintnewz-osun-finance-commissioner-bola.html

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Defected From APC Yet- Shehu Sani / The Consequences Of Voting Buhari In 2019 / How Tax Revenue Improved By 42% In 2018- FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.