Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ekiti Under Siege! Why Is Violence And Terrorism Rampant In APC States Only? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Under Siege! Why Is Violence And Terrorism Rampant In APC States Only? (837 Views)

Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi / Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Under Siege! Why Is Violence And Terrorism Rampant In APC States Only? by SamoaJoe: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
I have never hidden my identity that am a pure Anambra man. I will not vote tomorrow.

But Ekiti People, be it known to you people that the little peace you have with PDP may be stolen tomorrow. Go and ask Imo people what Okorocha is doing to them.

Fayemi is too elitist. Fayose on the other hand will always love and defend Ekiti. You people can always count on him to give Eleka advise on how to defend your state against herdsmen attack and terrorism oo.

My mind and calculation is also telling me that Fayemi will engage on destruction spree and breaking down of houses all in the name of development. This one Tinubu is now mentioning "Develop Ekiti Like Lagos."

Ndi Igbo in Ekiti, I already know where you people stand. Please preach to our Yoruba brethren that are not convinced yet.

Ndi Ekiti, you people should be wary and scared of these broom waving demons. They will come with sweet mouth but no plans. For the fact that you people are enjoying peace now, please vote to continue enjoying it.

If you people sacrifice peace for violence, I will be here on Nairaland to mock you guys for the next eight years. I repeat again, APC is evil.

Mind you that APC and PDP are birds of a feather. But the stark difference between both is that while PDP acknowledges their errors and apologizes, APC are claiming to be saints. PDP will loot and circulate the money. But APC will loot and ship the money out. They will never share the money but will only keep it to themselves and their family members and cronies. Go to Imo and ask how far with Rochas. APC is pure evil. Dont say you were not warned.

To be fore warned is to be fore armed. Evil is looming over your peaceful state willing to steal and kill. Vote Wisely Ndi Ekiti. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Under Siege! Why Is Violence And Terrorism Rampant In APC States Only? by Futurecrown(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
We have two Classes of People in Nigeria. The Elite and the Masses. The Rich people belongs to the Elite while the poor people belongs to the masses, these Rich people irrespect of there political Coloration dine and wine together, they would sold the seed of tribalism and Religion bigotry to the Masses, how ever the masses will be insulting themselves without any gain for the Nation development.... Let us stop all these APC/PDP Brouhaha and build our dear nation.
Re: Ekiti Under Siege! Why Is Violence And Terrorism Rampant In APC States Only? by coolscott(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Futurecrown:
We have two Classes of People in Nigeria. The Elite and the Masses. The Rich people belongs to the Elite while the poor people belongs to the masses, these Rich people irrespect of there political Coloration dine and wine together, they would sold the seed of tribalism and Religion bigotry to the Masses, how ever the masses will be insulting themselves without any gain for the Nation development.... Let us stop all these APC/PDP Brouhaha and build our dear nation.

Even if we categorise the people into the elite and the masses.

And then we further classify the elites into

i). rulers

ii) leaders and

iii) just influential

we will still see differences in priorities and intentions among all mentioned categories

For eg, it will be clear to us that not even the most brutal dictators descended into allowing any group of Nigerians kill other groups of Nigerians at will. On the contrary, they were least tolerant of anything resembling such brazen attempts to "try" the government.

So in this case, it will not be true to say that we cannot all feel the difference between the priorities and intentions of those in power today and any govt that has led Nigeria from the 80s till date
Re: Ekiti Under Siege! Why Is Violence And Terrorism Rampant In APC States Only? by eventsms(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Good for them.

Download recent project material, journal topics via www.researchs.com.ng
Re: Ekiti Under Siege! Why Is Violence And Terrorism Rampant In APC States Only? by TruthinAction: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Giving your vote to APC is inviting the herdsmen into your community.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Under Siege! Why Is Violence And Terrorism Rampant In APC States Only? by weekdays: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Futurecrown:
This is not matters of tribalism, it is a matter of life and death. if you vote Apc, you are inviting death to yourself. Take milddle belt as a case study .Apc is a party of death. They love shielding the blood of the innocence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Under Siege! Why Is Violence And Terrorism Rampant In APC States Only? by SamoaJoe: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2018
TruthinAction:
Giving your vote to APC is inviting the herdsmen into your community.

Ekiti people should beware
Re: Ekiti Under Siege! Why Is Violence And Terrorism Rampant In APC States Only? by seanfer(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2018
SamoaJoe:
I have never hidden my identity that am a pure Anambra man. I will not vote tomorrow.

But Ekiti People, be it known to you people that the little peace you have with PDP may be stolen tomorrow. Go and ask Imo people what Okorocha is doing to them.

Fayemi is too elitist. Fayose on the other hand will always love and defend Ekiti. You people can always count on him to give Eleka advise on how to defend your state against herdsmen attack and terrorism oo.

My mind and calculation is also telling me that Fayemi will engage on destruction spree and breaking down of houses all in the name of development. This one Tinubu is now mentioning "Develop Ekiti Like Lagos."

Ndi Igbo in Ekiti, I already know where you people stand. Please preach to our Yoruba brethren that are not convinced yet.

Ndi Ekiti, you people should be wary and scared of these broom waving demons. They will come with sweet mouth but no plans. For the fact that you people are enjoying peace now, please vote to continue enjoying it.

If you people sacrifice peace for violence, I will be here on Nairaland to mock you guys for the next eight years. I repeat again, APC is evil.

Mind you that APC and PDP are birds of a feather. But the stark difference between both is that while PDP acknowledges their errors and apologizes, APC are claiming to be saints. PDP will loot and circulate the money. But APC will loot and ship the money out. They will never share the money but will only keep it to themselves and their family members and cronies. Go to Imo and ask how far with Rochas. APC is pure evil. Dont say you were not warned.

To be fore warned is to be fore armed. Evil is looming over your peaceful state willing to steal and kill. Vote Wisely Ndi Ekiti. Thanks.

If APC can come Second and PDP third in your Anambra don't you think you should let Ekiti to decide what they want... I am sure if not that APGA is the Ruling party in Anambra APC would have been in power. So please it will be better you do more work in your state than travel over 300 kilometres to a place where your opinion does not count
Re: Ekiti Under Siege! Why Is Violence And Terrorism Rampant In APC States Only? by Enice(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Rivers state is a PDP state. The criminality in Rivers state is first to none. An example is the new year day killings where over 20 christians were killed. Cultism in Rivers state is at the level of terrorism. People die on daily basis but these deaths are covered by the media so as not to show PDP in a bad light. They want PDP to come back by any means. This has been the case since Buhari told NPAN to refund the loot given to them by GEJ
Re: Ekiti Under Siege! Why Is Violence And Terrorism Rampant In APC States Only? by Tarzan360(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2018
tongue Ekiti people this is your opportunity to continue with your stomach infrastructure and reject fulani militias

(1) (Reply)

See What Senator Akpabio's Wife Did For A Widow Who Has A Blind Son(photos) / Kaiama Rally In Support Of Pmb / Fetish Sacrifice Spotted At T-junction In Delta After PDP Primaries. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.