Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ekiti Election: Thugs Burnt Fayemi Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Thugs Burnt Fayemi Office (1186 Views)

Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit / Election: Thugs Invade Oliha Market In Edo, Chase Away Traders Supporting APC / Rivers Bye-Election: Thugs, SARS Destroy Polling Unit, Cart Away Results (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ekiti Election: Thugs Burnt Fayemi Office by bbmate: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
This happened to Fayemi campaign office at Ekiti, allegedly done by PDP thugs.

Re: Ekiti Election: Thugs Burnt Fayemi Office by Firefire(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
FAKE NEWS

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Thugs Burnt Fayemi Office by dafeyankee: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
angry
Re: Ekiti Election: Thugs Burnt Fayemi Office by bbmate: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Firefire:
FAKE NEWS
I shown u with picture u still don't believed.
Doubting Thoma.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Thugs Burnt Fayemi Office by doctokwus: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
This looks fake and photo shopped.
I don't like Fayose but in tomorrow's election,Fayemi must lose by all means.
That cattle rearer must be made to feel the impact of his incompetence,blood letting and divisiveness.
With Eleka's victory,the real journey to send Buhari back to his cattles would have begun.Thats why everyone that wished Nigeria well must lend his or her support in whatever way,to ensure APC is roundly defeated tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Thugs Burnt Fayemi Office by emmanueleexpert(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Where's this in Ekiti State? When did this happened? mtcheew
Re: Ekiti Election: Thugs Burnt Fayemi Office by IsaAbubakar: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
shameless Fayemi trying to sway pity on his side
etiti people knows better

ekiti kete cheesy
i trust my ekiti brothers to make me proud
fake news photoshop grin
Re: Ekiti Election: Thugs Burnt Fayemi Office by PointZerom: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
bbmate:
This happened to Fayemi campaign office at Ekiti, allegedly done by PDP thugs.

When did red or pink become APC's colour as seen on the building? .

Lie lie APC.

OfficialAPCng Immhotep Lzza come and see another propaganda from APCriminals

ngeneukwenu sarkin madridguy hope you have not gone to Ekiti to do as usual for FraudYemi?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Thugs Burnt Fayemi Office by Movic1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
doctokwus:
This looks fake and photo shopped.
I don't like Fayose but in tomorrow's election,Fayemi must lose by all means.
That cattle rearer must be made to feel the impact of his incompetence,blood letting and divisiveness.
With Eleka's victory,the real journey to send Buhari back to his cattles would have begun.Thats why everyone that wished Nigeria well must lend his or her support in whatever way,to ensure APC is roundly defeated tomorrow.

To hell with Fayose, eleka, fayemi, Pdp and Apc. Did you just say it looks fake? Pls don't allow politics to block your sense of reasoning. Even a 5yr old child can't call this fake... I don't care about politicians, I'm just angry with those words fake and photoshop...
Re: Ekiti Election: Thugs Burnt Fayemi Office by PointZerom: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Movic1:

To hell with Fayose, eleka, fayemi, Pdp and Apc. Did you just say it looks fake? Pls don't allow politics to block your sense of reasoning. Even a 5yr old child can't call this fake... I don't care about politicians, I'm just angry with those words fake and photoshop...

It is fake.

1 No source.

2 That colour on the building is not PAC colour.
Re: Ekiti Election: Thugs Burnt Fayemi Office by Sarkin: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
PointZerom:

When did red or pink become APC's colour as seen on the building? .

Lie lie APC.

OfficialAPCng Immhotep Lzza come and see another propaganda from APCriminals

ngeneukwenu sarkin madridguy hope you have not gone to Ekiti to do as usual for FraudYemi?
PDP will not win anything in Nigeria ever again.
I am saying this now.
God will deal with the evil PDP criminals and touts
Re: Ekiti Election: Thugs Burnt Fayemi Office by PointZerom: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sarkin:
PDP will not win anything in Nigeria ever again.
I am saying this now.
God will deal with the evil PDP criminals and touts

PAC will cry tomorrow. Go to bed with this.
Re: Ekiti Election: Thugs Burnt Fayemi Office by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
2014 news

(1)

rAPC Chairman Buba Galadima Survives Ghastly Motor Accident Along Kano Road(pix) / Kwara Governor’s Aide Resigns, Says His People Are Staunch Supporters Of Buhari / Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Houses In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.