Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her (58078 Views)

Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by oluwasegun007(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2018
Na wah for some people oooo, crying for another man problem.

Oya iyawo, shuk dat yaansh come out well well make I feed my eyes.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by DKM123: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2018
enoch273:
Most of the comments came from malnourished and hungry looking naija b*tches who're jealous of her great body and beauty.

Sonia carry on jare, you no bleach yet you are more established than our estableached Esther's and slay mamas.

Don't mind them, she can only be a bitchy unfaithful who.re-ish prostitute wife who deserves to die if she is a NIGERIAN WOMAN. I mean, we are only allowed to insult bully and bash our useless stu.pid women, right?. Every other woman from other country is just perfect. angry

Infact let me even look for how to blame and curse our Nigerian women with this post sef.... Oh wait, you have already done that. Good job, awesome Nigerian man.

End of sarcasm.

P.S; Her body, her husband, her picture, her fabulous life. Let her be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2018
Her husband no complain. Bad belle people everywhere.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Loritess: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2018
If I have a body like that and my husband is ok with it, I’ll do the same thing. Besides, the way the picture was taken, she doesn’t look like she’s exposing too much.
All those people forming righteous have the darkest hearts.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2018
Nigerians are bush people. She is wearing a bikini at a beach, it’s not like she’s wearing it in a church. Nigerians are just hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by mimimile93: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2018
Prostitute telling someone to cover her body..
Y'all preach what you practice na..

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nathan2016: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2018
Kelamma:
I don't know why I feel that Ike Ogbonna is gay and he just using this girl to cover up.

As in, they have an understanding" Let me be gay in peace and you can be a ho in peace "

How do you know your father or grandfather or brothers are 100% straight. Mr gaydar

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by mimimile93: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Her husband no complain. Bad belle people everywhere.

Don't tell me you are jealous of that bikini she puts on.

u girls can be jealous at almost everything u see on ur fellow girl

I can get you one.

Just send me your butt size and favorite color..
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by saintandsinnerz: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2018
buygala:
Stupid Ogbonnasad

If you like it like that and don't want her criticized for being a ho, why didn't you just tell her to do all that in private with you?

You allowed her bring her ass online...so no....We won't let her be because the cyberspace isn't your bedroom Sir....So you have no business telling us what to say about slutty public pictures of your wife sad

She is being addressed the way she is dressed....Dressed like a ho.....addressed like a hosmiley
hmm see frustration and bitterness o

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Proffdada: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2018
Kelamma:
I don't know why I feel that Ike Ogbonna is gay and he just using this girl to cover up.

As in, they have an understanding" Let me be gay in peace and you can be a ho in peace "
I feel the same
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2018
Kelamma:

How is he a gay?
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by DKM123: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2018
She is a bleaching hoe, Ashe.wo and a gold digger who has been bleeped by all the governors and politicians. Nigerian married women are mostly pro.stituites. look at her, a married hoe...

Oh, she isn't Nigerian? Okay then, she is perfectly beautiful and priceless. IK Ogbonna is a lucky husband. kiss

The Nigerian women telling her to cover up are bleaching hoes, ashewo gold diggers and prostitutes..#$hbg$*%&@ gffgghajjklnnhb blablablablabla jealous bitche.s....#$rthjkkree$$%%...

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by lolly2pops: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2018
Oh she's gorgeous! Hatters reckon she should be wearing a rappa, lol. If your body is ugly stay away from viewing those with hot bodies, it's not good for your bp.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by hammer6F: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Kelamma:

IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Alwaysking: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2018
Nigerians can never mind their business, Stvpid hypocrites.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2018
2Banty:
Don’t come crying and whining when your marriage crashes like a pack of cards IK.

So long he doesn't come crying to you, my dear you're safe! kiss

Now please, manage your data and use it for something that'll actually add to you wink

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Daeylar(f): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2018
A group of idiots who feel they can tell a woman what to do, especially concerning her own body, and they have chosen to hide behind the excuse of her husband undecided what's their business?

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2018
I am one of those who believe married women should cover up not because of jealousy, but because of the next generation. I don’t want young girls to think the only way to be successful is to flaunt your assets, especially when married.

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:

Don't tell me you are jealous of that bikini she puts on.

u girls can be jealous at almost everything u see on ur fellow girl

I can get you one.

Just send me your butt size and favorite color..
Go back and read my comment plz.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by porchbaby(f): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2018
its a beach for Christ sake re u expecting her to wear bubu in, and besides d husband said he loves it like DAT, she's looking sweet though
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by BreakupNigeria: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2018
Damn, this is pure definition of beauty!! Now, I'm considering going to Columbia to go look for a wife kiss kiss I'm tired of seeing mgbekes, okuko Igbo and dirty looking bleached up funkes forming posh and writing small girl with big God. To be honest, Africans and Asians are generally furgly embarassed embarassed
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by akanbiaa(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2018
The actor will worry when some money bag sees the pictures and uses and dumps her if she is the materialistic type.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Dollabiz: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Ugosample(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2018
mattonnairaland:
That's what happens when you marry a Nigerian. The whole nation thinks you're their property grin

Do a Professional Blog Design and Full Search Engine Optimization @ 0815 134 9272

that's the problem
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by no1madman(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2018
Unsophisticated people
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Deltatoto: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2018
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

IK ogbonna's wife, Sonia hit the beach in sexy bikini, some angry fans slams her for showing her body. Her husband IK comes to the defense of his wife.

She wrote;

See post and reactions below...

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/fans-blast-sonia-display-body-sexy-bikini-hubby-ik-ogbonna-defends
if I put peek for this nyash with condom make thunder fire me
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by shaybebaby(f): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2018
solasoulmusic:
I am one of those who believe married women should cover up not because of jealousy, but because of the next generation. I don’t want young girls to think the only way to be successful is to flaunt your assets, especially when married.
I'm sorry but should she wear blouse and wrapper on the beach? Or perhaps a burka?

This is not your village river. On holiday when you are pool side or beachside, EVERYBODY wears swimming costume (bikini, tankini, swimsuit).

Dont be exposing your backwardness.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by thunderbabs: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2018
All dz online amebo shooking mouth on people's pics n posts, cant you look and stfu? shocked

aunty, come hia, buh you re not yet married and you remove all ur cloths for one broda to b giving it to you in every angle, abi i lie.... Dt u r doing it codedly makes u a better person or what? Wanna know..

Dey will jus b formin Jesus's sister everytym and d kind tin dem dey do under ceiling ehnn, hmmm sad

Person wear bikini for beach con post am, u dey shout. If u con go beach gangan nkor, u go arrest all ladies exposing all shades of bumbum dia ooo shocked

Bush pikin
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by ImaIma1(f): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2018
2Banty:
Don’t come crying and whining when your marriage crashes like a pack of cards IK.

Like the ones that covered up fully didn't get divorced
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2018
shaybebaby:

I'm sorry but should she wear blouse and wrapper on the beach? Or perhaps a burka?

This is not your village river. On holiday when you are pool side or beachside, EVERYBODY wears swimming costume (bikini, tankini, swimsuit).

Dont be exposing your backwardness.
it’s not backwardness it’s etiquette and reserving your prestige what’s the difference between her and a stripper ....The strippers own is indoors and at night and she gets money too yours is outdoors in front of millions for free the only thing you lose is self respect. You begin to think the only way you can make an impact in this world is to show the one thing God Hid in the beginning. She is beautiful but she is married she should save some dignity and leave the slaying for another day The First Lady was a pinup model before you would never know by the way she carries herself.

It’s all fun and popular until the attention dies and we begin to see episodes playing right before our eyes a man not worried about how his wife dresses will not remember his anniversary
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Leonbonapart(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2018
enoch273:
Most of the comments came from malnourished and hungry looking naija b*tches who're jealous of her great body and beauty.

Sonia carry on jare, you no bleach yet you are more established than our estableached Esther's and slay mamas.
no single sense bro. No offence you lack sense
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2018
Double post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall / Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu / Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.