Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her (58075 Views)

Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2018
the man is only pretending and wanting to avoid an open war of words online. he has heard the senses!
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by pinkygurl(f): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2018
All dez jealous witches tho.she s a foreign imported wife biko.if IK no treat her like d latino she b.or give her an environment or culture close to it.babe go fit whisk leave this african monkey go follow her kind.gal is got good genes.shuo.si babe hair.natural oh.no b fake smelly artificial weavon/human hair.una fit say to import wife easy grin grin grin shocked shocked :otheir life.their problem.mi mi prob na how to get good job.import gentle cool headed rich whitey undecided undecided
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by dayowunmi(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2018
Baroba:
I never knew wearing a two piece bikini is equal to been naked, such silly comments usually comes from overweight, stomach protruding women who cannot be bothered to look after themselves..

The girl looks good, and her husband ain't complaining..
Africans are just so backward it's disgusting. Someone is at the beach, what should she have worn? 2 piece suit? Or iro and buba? Lol u said most are just jealous cos they don't have her body shape.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2018
dayowunmi:

Africans are just so backward it's disgusting. Someone is at the beach, what should she have worn? 2 piece suit? Or iro and buba? Lol u said most are just jealous cos they don't have her body shape.
Marraige is not just a title it’s a lifestyle it evolves into motherhood and there are just some things mothers don’t do open Instagram for your mum tell her to wear bikini after all it’s a free world.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
porchbaby:
its a beach for Christ sake re u expecting her to wear bubu in, and besides d husband said he loves it like DAT, she's looking sweet though
Same as ur bikini body would look sweet too,I think i would Love it like that too
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmmmm. First class groupie.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same as ur bikini body would look sweet too,I think i would Love it like that too

Lol. You bad.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by dayowunmi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Marraige is not just a title it’s a lifestyle it evolves into motherhood and there are just some things mothers don’t do open Instagram for your mum tell her to wear bikini after all it’s a free world.
Wrong analogy. First the person in question is IK wife and not his mother I don't get where your analogy of me opening IG for my mum is coming from, perhaps wife would have been more apt. Being that as it is the woman in question is not Nigerian. The norm in the western world is for women to wear bikinis to the beach. She's someone's wife and going by the husbands comments he likes it! Why would anyone care? Being a mother is a lifestyle! The only lifestyle to being a mum is taking care of ur husband and children! Are u implying she can't visit a beach cos she's a mum or she can't wear bikini cos she's a mum? Or she can't use IG? Dressing is a personal thing based on what you feel comfortable with! She wore what she's comfortable with. C'est finit

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
dayowunmi:

Wrong analogy. First the person in question is IK wife and not his mother I don't get where your analogy of me opening IG for my mum is coming from, perhaps wife would have been more apt. Being that as it is the woman in question is not Nigerian. The norm in the western world is for women to wear bikinis to the beach. She's someone's wife and going by the husbands comments he likes it! Why would anyone care? Being a mother is a lifestyle! The only lifestyle to being a mum is taking care of ur husband and children! Are u implying she can't visit a beach cos she's a mum or she can't wear bikini cos she's a mum? Or she can't use IG? Dressing is a personal thing based on what you feel comfortable with! She wore what she's comfortable with. C'est finit

She is someone’s mother may he or she may not be able to speak to her and tell her that her actions may one day affect them but we will say it and if your insecurities scream their jealous so be it. Personally, because in this age there are people that use these pictures to lure innocent victims into debt via online profiles it’s only wise she save it with her husband. I repeat if you check all the ladies who flaunt their body the husband no dey around like that na attention grabbing thing. We need to stop thinking common sense is hate. A man who is gonna cheat is gonna cheat whether you oook like Sonia or you worwor it’s all about upbringing and morals.

It’s not about her it’s about the next generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by elegantslayer(f): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Kelamma:
I don't know why I feel that Ike Ogbonna is gay and he just using this girl to cover up.

As in, they have an understanding" Let me be gay in peace and you can be a ho in peace "
Welcome to Nigeria where every cute guy is a gay
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by shaybebaby(f): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
solasoulmusic:
it’s not backwardness it’s etiquette and reserving your prestige what’s the difference between her and a stripper ....The strippers own is indoors and at night and she gets money too yours is outdoors in front of millions for free the only thing you lose is self respect. You begin to think the only way you can make an impact in this world is to show the one thing God Hid in the beginning. She is beautiful but she is married she should save some dignity and leave the slaying for another day The First Lady was a pinup model before you would never know by the way she carries herself.

It’s all fun and popular until the attention dies and we begin to see episodes playing right before our eyes a man not worried about how his wife dresses will not remember his anniversary
SHE IS BY THE Beach!!

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by ebukamen(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
buygala:
Stupid Ogbonnasad

If you like it like that and don't want her criticized for being a ho, why didn't you just tell her to do all that in private with you?

You allowed her bring her ass online...so no....We won't let her be because the cyberspace isn't your bedroom Sir....So you have no business telling us what to say about slutty public pictures of your wife sad

She is being addressed the way she is dressed....Dressed like a ho.....addressed like a hosmiley

Thank you very much!
You too get sense

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by dayowunmi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
solasoulmusic:

She is someone’s mother may he or she may not be able to speak to her and tell her that her actions may one day affect them but we will say it and if your insecurities scream their jealous so be it. Personally, because in this age there are people that use these pictures to lure innocent victims into debt via online profiles it’s only wise she save it with her husband. I repeat if you check all the ladies who flaunt their body the husband no dey around like that na attention grabbing thing. We need to stop thinking common sense is hate. A man who is gonna cheat is gonna cheat whether you oook like Sonia or you worwor it’s all about upbringing and morals.

It’s not about her it’s about the next generation
How do u know the children if grown will be uncomfortable with it? Lol. Speak for yourself. Our values and perception is a function of our environment. If the children are raised with western values they can not be ashamed that their mum went to the beach in a bikini. That is the norm over there. I made no allusion to cheating in my post u responded to, so I can't respond to that. I refuse to accept that a woman married or single shouldn't wear bikini is common sense. Bikini is a beach wear overseas and most likely the beach she visited isn't in Nigeria judging from the pictures. You may browse pictures of beaches overseas and peruse what female beach goers wear. Moreover just as I said earlier, she isn't Nigerian! U can't hold her down to our cultural values cos she didn't grow up with it. I don't support indecent dressing but I refuse to accept wearing of bikini at a beach is in descent dressing. Going to the beach is almost similar to going to the swimming pool because most times u take a dip in the sea and lie down to relax! What u wear there is therefore ur personal choice!

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
dayowunmi:

How do u know the children if grown will be uncomfortable with it? Lol. Speak for yourself. Our values and perception is a function of our environment. If the children are raised with western values they can not be ashamed that their mum went to the beach in a bikini. That is the norm over there. I made no allusion to cheating in my post u responded to, so I can't respond to that. I refuse to accept that a woman married or single shouldn't wear bikini is common sense. Bikini is a beach wear overseas and most likely the beach she visited isn't in Nigeria judging from the pictures. You may browse pictures of beaches overseas and peruse what female beach goers wear. Moreover just as I said earlier, she isn't Nigerian! U can't hold her down to our cultural values cos she didn't grow up with it. I don't support indecent dressing but I refuse to accept wearing of bikini at a beach is in descent dressing. Going to the beach is almost similar to going to the swimming pool because most times u take a dip in the sea and lie down to relax! What u wear there is therefore ur personal choice!
common sense told me so my type don’t just give birth we raise
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by itsmeurLady(f): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
I'm not trying to bash her or something, but let's call a spade a spade, Nigerians are slowly losing our morals and if we are not careful, this mindset will slowly pass on to our next generation, Africa should learn to appreciate their culture and not imitate wrong things and we, African women are known to cover up. Only sluts expose their body and it still stands, civilization or not. There are bikini wraps/scarfs in the market. She can always get that. I noticed she is obsessed with her body, which is good but also sense shld be used in everything. She don marry, so make she shld act like one and not one attention seeking child

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by porchbaby(f): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
ur not my husband
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
I cringe when I read comments that exult perversion. Is this what life has become? Pity!
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by kamossreal(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
mhizenugu:
Yeah right, why don't you let him worry about that?
Yeah bro your right.... But the thing is.... He IK won't let us hear word after his marriage crash.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by cococandy(f): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin
Tell me about it

Someone in the comment section even mentioned how she's mixed as if that makes it okay for her but abominable for Nigerian women.

DKM123:
She is a bleaching hoe, Ashe.wo and a gold digger who has been bleeped by all the governors and politicians. Nigerian married women are mostly pro.stituites. look at her, a married hoe...

Oh, she isn't Nigerian? Okay then, she is perfectly beautiful and priceless. IK Ogbonna is a lucky husband. kiss

The Nigerian women telling her to cover up are bleaching hoes, ashewo gold diggers and prostitutes..#$hbg$*%&@ gffgghajjklnnhb blablablablabla jealous bitche.s....#$rthjkkree$$%%...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Dazzle86(f): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Kelamma:
I don't know why I feel that Ike Ogbonna is gay and he just using this girl to cover up.

As in, they have an understanding" Let me be gay in peace and you can be a ho in peace "

Yup ,such a thing exists it's called bearding.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by enoch273: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Leonbonapart:
no single sense bro. No offence you lack sense

It takes one senseless fellow to know another.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by enoch273: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
DKM123:

Don't mind them, she can only be a bitchy unfaithful who.re-ish prostitute wife who deserves to die if she is a NIGERIAN WOMAN. I mean, we are only allowed to insult bully and bash our useless stu.pid women. Every other woman from other country is just perfect. angry

Infact let me even look for how to blame and curse our Nigerian women with this post sef.... Oh wait, you have already done that. Good job, awesome Nigerian man.

End of sarcasm.

P.S; Her body, her husband, her picture, her fabulous life. Let her be.

Perfect Nigerian Man, even with it being her body and all that, the Nigerian women still found a way to display their disgust cause she ain't one of theirs.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Odani: 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
buygala:
Stupid Ogbonnasad

If you like it like that and don't want her criticized for being a ho, why didn't you just tell her to do all that in private with you?

You allowed her bring her ass online...so no....We won't let her be because the cyberspace isn't your bedroom Sir....So you have no business telling us what to say about slutty public pictures of your wife sad

She is being addressed the way she is dressed....Dressed like a ho.....addressed like a hosmiley

U know she’s white right? And she doesn’t live in ur miserable country where pipo r more focused on berating their neighbour instead strategizing on how to move their own lives forward.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by KelvinCoaster(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=2Banty post=69359727]Don’t come crying and whining when your marriage crashes like a pack of cards IK.[/quoteIt has finally crashed...Its a pity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chizzy Alichi’s Traditional Wedding Pictures / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media / Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In Capetown, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.