Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Need Products To Distribute. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Products To Distribute. (7861 Views)

Trending Products To Buy And Sell In 2020 / Download Hot and Evergreen Products to sell in 2019 with over 500% ROI / Dalecoin Set To Distribute Souvenir To Selected Higher Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Crayfish business is very lucrative. Here in Akwa Ibom we harvest the best Crayfish in Nigeria. If you would like to get started, lets get connected.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Pictech(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
I have 100% original full capacity 32gb memory cards. the current prices for these cards is 2,600. even if u decide to import them urself , ur cost price should be above 2k. but I sell them at N1,500

add me let chat 08097044645
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by thebestprice(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
franchasng:
If you can market Hp laptops....then PM.

People are doing it for us already and making money from marketing our laptops to their contacts while we take care of the delivery and pay them their profit margin as they added.

Another big opportunity for people to have link to school owners, Churches is....I have interactive whiteboards and projectors...these ones run into hundreds of thousands and millions and one sale can change your financial fortune. They are highly needed products too if u can penetrate schools, churches, etc and convince them to buy our product...we do the installation anywhere in Nigeria....we can supply anywhere in Nigeria too...you don't even need to see our product or touch it, just market and once u sell u get your profit margin sent to you.

I can also help link you to other products like women bags, etc

If you can convince people to buy any of the above products, then PM
hello chat me up o
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Lubebay: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2018
A rare list of your true enemies.

1. Zero reading habit
2. No vision (Plan your next 10years now!)
3. Lack of exercise
4. Fear
5. Too much carbs
6. No mentor
7. Poor Saving culture
8. Self doubt
9. Comfort
10. Zero prayer life.

Credit: Abasiama

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Blessingmoyo: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
light001:
Crayfish business is very lucrative. Here in Akwa Ibom we harvest the best Crayfish in Nigeria. If you would like to get started, lets get connected.
how do one reach or connect with you with no phone contact or mail?
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lubebay:
Onions, tomatoes and garlic are my preferred product, what's your location?
Lagos

2 Likes

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Blessingmoyo:
how do one reach or connect with you with no phone contact or mail?

My contact is on my signature.
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Lubebay: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2018
Lubebay:
Hard work doesn’t bring wealth. It‘s a myth the upper class sold the working class for centuries to keep them suppressed. You know what brings wealth? Smart work, not hard work. The smarter we work, the wealthier we get. The harder we work, the unhealthier we get-Reno Omokri

Are you a student, or graduate looking for self-employment, or you are a stay at home Mum, or someone looking for something to engage in? or a worker who needs a part-time business? or you want to make extra income? Then you are the one we are looking for.This is to inform business people who are looking for good product to invest into.

Container has arrived and will be selling to first come

A container contain 2240 Pack and 24 Pics in a pack and it worth to invest in.

You can read more about the product and this is for only serious buyer. Also see below picture of the product in our custody

About PowerUp
This is a high-energy, ready to drink, skimmed milk based meal supplement with added proteins, vitamins, minerals and fibre. The new and improved recipe is now presented in sleek contemporary cans. The same great flavours of Strawberry, Banana, Vanilla and Chocolate are available. A great taste with extra benefits!

Health Benefit of Skim Milk

Low-fat milk

Skimmed milk is milk from which the cream has been removed. The removal of the cream makes the milk low in fat. The absence of saturated fat in the milk can help prevent weight gain and promote heart health. Besides, the milk is low in cholesterol and is thus, helpful in maintaining the cholesterol levels in your body.

High in protein

It is considered to be a good source of protein containing all the nine amino acids. The amino acids are responsible for building and maintaining lean muscles. According to research, the protein in skim milk builds muscles more quickly than soy protein. Skim milk contains casein, a protein which can be easily digested. A cup of skimmed milk can provide you with 8.5g of protein.

Contains fewer calories

Skimmed milk is low in calories as compared to whole milk. One cup of skimmed milk contains 71 cal, whereas a cup of cow’s milk contains as much as 160 cal. Most of the calories in skimmed milk come from its carbohydrate content. It is a healthy source of the carbohydrate lactose that contributes to the calorie count of milk. Here are the number of calories in different types of milk.

Rich in minerals

Skimmed milk offers a variety of essential minerals like selenium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc and phosphorous. Calcium helps build strong teeth and bones and ensures that the muscles contract properly. Potassium helps in proper regulation of blood pressure and heart function.

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Lubebay: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2018
This is to inform business people who are looking for good product to invest into. We have a Container coming in and will be selling to first come

You can read more about the product and this is for only serious buyer. Also see below picture of the product in our custody

About PowerUp
This is a high-energy, ready to drink, skimmed milk based meal supplement with added proteins, vitamins, minerals and fibre. The new and improved recipe is now presented in sleek contemporary cans. The same great flavours of Strawberry, Banana, Vanilla and Chocolate are available. A great taste with extra benefits!

Low-fat milk

Skimmed milk is milk from which the cream has been removed. The removal of the cream makes the milk low in fat. The absence of saturated fat in the milk can help prevent weight gain and promote heart health. Besides, the milk is low in cholesterol and is thus, helpful in maintaining the cholesterol levels in your body.

High in protein

It is considered to be a good source of protein containing all the nine amino acids. The amino acids are responsible for building and maintaining lean muscles. According to research, the protein in skim milk builds muscles more quickly than soy protein. Skim milk contains casein, a protein which can be easily digested. A cup of skimmed milk can provide you with 8.5g of protein.

Contains fewer calories

Skimmed milk is low in calories as compared to whole milk. One cup of skimmed milk contains 71 cal, whereas a cup of cow’s milk contains as much as 160 cal. Most of the calories in skimmed milk come from its carbohydrate content. It is a healthy source of the carbohydrate lactose that contributes to the calorie count of milk. Here are the number of calories in different types of milk.

Rich in minerals

Skimmed milk offers a variety of essential minerals like selenium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc and phosphorous. Calcium helps build strong teeth and bones and ensures that the muscles contract properly. Potassium helps in proper regulation of blood pressure and heart function.
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by superman1073: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lubebay:
This is to inform business people who are looking for good product to invest into. We have a Container coming in and will be selling to first come

About PowerUp

Low-fat milk

High in protein

Contains fewer calories

Rich in minerals

How do we contact you.
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by superman1073: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
GOOD DAY SIR/MA, I'M INTO DRY ERASABLE INK FOR WHITEBOARDS. IT IS RE- FILLED INTO REFILLABLE MARKER (PREFERABLY SIGMAFLO MARKER) FOR CONTINUOUS USAGE. IT IS ECONOMICAL, NONTOXIC, DOES NOT LEAVE SHADOW /STAIN ON THE WHITEBOARDS, IT RUBS OFF EASILY AND POSSES NO HEALTH THREAT TO HANDLERS. WE HAVE IT BASE ON REQUEST. 

50 ML. = #500
1 LT = #8000
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by apananoni: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2018
biztip:
I have 100% original full capacity 32gb memory cards. the current prices for these cards is 2,600. even if u decide to import them urself , ur cost price should be above 2k. but I sell them at N1,500

Your contacts pls
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by biztip: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2018
apananoni:

Your contacts pls
check my signature
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Cation25(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2018
biztip:
How do I contact you pls
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Pictech(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Suede shoes, sneakers, kid shoes, women shoes and men shoes in cartoon for wholesales and retails

Also Grass rogs available, spy pen, spy eye glass, Energy/power Boosters available

If u interested in marketing these products
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by superman1073: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pictech:
Suede shoes, sneakers, kid shoes, women shoes and men shoes in cartoon for wholesales and retails

Also Grass rogs available, spy pen, spy eye glass, Energy/power Boosters available

If u interested in marketing these products

How do we contact you
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Cation25(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pictech:

If u interested in marketing thse products
Chat me on WhatsApp pls. 08138675520
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Pojomojo: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
You don't have to remain stuck in negative situations. Project positive energy out into the universe and things will work out for you.

If want to be a distributor of the picture attached get check my signature

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Gentlebreeze1: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
*You know that you can start solar system business with 5000 naira or 35 thousand naira as the case may be*?

What if I introduce you to a business that can make you become million naira by simply supplying solar system, networking or be a solar distributors

plus once you join the company will give you solar systems so you will not buy fuel again.
For more information call
Or
To be a distributor call
+2347039125793
Or
+234 803 628 2233

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lubebay:
A rare list of your true enemies.
1. Zero reading habit 2. No vision (Plan your next 10years now!) 3. Lack of exercise 4. Fear 5. Too much carbs 6. No mentor 7. Poor Saving culture 8. Self doubt 9. Comfort 10. Zero prayer life.
Credit: Abasiama

whoever wrote this list is a bastard! angry
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Bizade: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
I need marketers, wholesalers ,retailer for this body sprays.i reside in Lagos. If you want to market it, it is not based on commission but your profit of #100 is on each bottle sold. Interested people should contact me 08053517824

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by LadyWolf: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
africanman85:
I have laptops, Iphones, male, female shoes and beautiful sandals for distribution. You get us customers, we take care of the delivery and remit your percentage. You can negotiate your price with customers.

How do i contact you?
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by TheSparrow: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hello nairalanders, we need distributors from various states across Nigeria for our new line of food products.

We produce premium quality food products ranging from:

1. Maize flour; available in 25Kg, 10Kg, 5Kg and 1Kg packaging

2. Maize grits; available in 25Kg, 10Kg, 5Kg and 1Kg packaging

3. Wheat flour; available in 10Kg and 1Kg packaging

4. Wheat meal; available in 25Kg, 10Kg, 5Kg and 1Kg packaging

5. Sorghum flour; available in 25Kg, 10Kg, and 5Kg packaging

6. Rice grits; available in 1Kg

7. Rice flour; available in 1Kg

Note: We also produce white rice and parboiled rice. But at the moment, we will not be able to take new orders for white rice and parboiled rice because the products output have been over booked for the next 3 months.

If you are interested in becoming a distributor, please get in touch via 09022106607 (call or whatsapp)

Sales Outlet: 09, Ashmo Plaza, Kawo New Extension, Kaduna North LGA, Kaduna State, Nigeria.

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Adexy94(f): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
WHAT IS YOUR CAPITAL? LET'S HELP YOU START UP A LUCRATIVE CONDOM BUSINESS. (100% PROFIT GUARANTEED). WHOLESALE AND RETAIL PRICE AVAILABLE TO FIT YOUR BUDGET. IF INTERESTED: 081872222066.
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Adexy94(f): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
valufone:
I am in need of FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS I can market/distribute.

WHAT IS YOUR CAPITAL? LET'S HELP YOU START UP A LUCRATIVE CONDOM BUSINESS. (100% PROFIT GUARANTEED). WHOLESALE AND RETAIL PRICE AVAILABLE TO FIT YOUR BUDGET. IF INTERESTED: 081872222066.
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Ebowo(f): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
[quote]Crayfish business is very lucrative. Here in Akwa Ibom we harvest the best Crayfish in Nigeria. If you would like to get started, lets get connected.[/q

pleaese interested o
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Ebowo(f): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
your contact please, how much is a bag?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Loan Or Bank Guarantee- Which Is Better / 35 Apply To Build Modular Refineries In Niger Delta / Dangote, Honeywell, Others Enjoyed N390.26bn Tax Waivers In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.