Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) (41995 Views)

Top 3 Smartphone Brands Making Waves In 2019 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Unboxing - Other Smartphone Brands Better Sit Up / How Smaller Smartphone Brands Are Becoming Unapologetic Profit Driven Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by ubev01(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Aitee1:

I'm concerned about the camera quality can you vouch about that too cos I really like the redmi note 5 pro but from reviews on the thread it seems the camera is not it
Lol, redmi note 5 camera that the whole world is singing its praise.
Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by ubev01(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2018
Mogenerous:

Insult? Wow.. Pick out the insult in my last quote. I'm waiting
so you don't know that "you are joking" issa insult? lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by davour(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mogenerous:

You must be joking if you think Xiaomi has no presence in Nigeria. Check everywhere, from Nairaland to jumia and all other stores, you will definitely find the products there

Anyways I have a brand new Xiaomi Redmi 5 to sell, anyone interested should Holla

how much do u want to sell it
Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by Mogenerous(f): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
davour:

how much do u want to sell it
Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by Mogenerous(f): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
ubev01:
so you don't know that "you are joking" issa insult? lipsrsealed grin grin

I can see comprehension seem to be a problem here.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by Goldyyy: 5:23am On Jul 18, 2018
If it's not TECNO. I ain't interested
Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by Millichamp(m): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2018
New Tecno Phantom 5 for sale for N50,000 with all accessories. It has been unboxed and not used before. The Price is Slightly Negotiable.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08182961284

Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by scarycuteface(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
Rubiesangel:
TECNO phones and parts are readily available and affordable in the market
Yeah, through Carlcare too
Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by Freelancerx: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Rubiesangel:
TECNO u understand the need of us3rs mire than the other brands.
They know what people want. And they make phones to meet the needs
Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by chicwoman(f): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
Why didnt you mention Tecno?
They even have a huge share of the market here in Nigeria
Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by chicwoman(f): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
And the CHURCH SAY AMEN smiley
Goldyyy:
If it's not TECNO. I ain't interested
Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by funlord(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by bamboozler: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
hisgrace090:
Huawei phones and HTC are too costly but in Nigerian market truely

China have up to 10 high quality phone manufacturrers whose product are selling like hot cake world wide.

I really missed them in Nigeria.

tell us about them nah.
Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by bamboozler: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Proffdada:
Coolpad is far cheaper with better specs cheesy

N.B : mine is 1.8ghz Qualcomm (not mediatek) octacore 4gb RAM 32GB ROM half the price of those mentioned above
Proffdada:

N.B : mine is 1.8ghz Qualcomm (not mediatek) octacore 4gb RAM 32GB ROM half the price of those mentioned above
Proffdada:

no be to just buy the phone be the matter. na to see the parts to take repair them when they get fault. Na wetin I dey go through be that now.
Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by bamboozler: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
ElvisMcCoy:

That phone is the bomb. Bought for my sister and dad since January and they keep praising that phone. Even me I'm using Mi A1 and my colleagues have been moving to Xiaomi phones too...people are embracing all these products now.

how about the parts, eg screen if it breaks can we find parts and repair center for it?
Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by yak(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
bamboozler:

how about the parts, eg screen if it breaks can we find parts and repair center for it?

haba...
u buy screen where u bought the phone: AliExpress
Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by Mkez(m): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2019
hisgrace090:
Huawei phones and HTC are too costly but in Nigerian market truely

China have up to 10 high quality phone manufacturrers whose product are selling like hot cake world wide.

I really missed them in Nigeria.
coming back to stage of Nokia is nothing close to think twice about.
Re: Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) by Mkez(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2019
chicwoman:
And the CHURCH SAY AMEN smiley
you won't understand how tough sambisa is untill you visit the forest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Specifications Of The New Nokia 3310 (2017) / Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) / Tecno Is Going Premium And It Is Frightening. Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.