Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office (30791 Views)

President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon / 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public / Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by tiger28: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

He keeps using his alternate to like his own post...

Lol... Lazy dude...

Using BBQ signature as cover up to collect 30k from BMC...

Just like Sarkki said he's a farmer... cheesy

#spits
it will certainly be the biggest joke of the year if buhari wins the next election. You lots and the other looter supporters[same looters that brought you this miseries ] will surely be remembered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by groundnutoil(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tolexander:
Me no understand how Cameronians be!

Since independence, January 1, 1960, till date, they've only had two presidents.
us DAT have had I billion presidos how far
Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
els0nm0rali:

What the British did was to configure Nigeria in such a way that by it will always have ethnic and regional problems. They don't have control over the happenings in Nigeria, but if you're talking of the US of A, then yes I'll agree.

To tell you the truth man,I was always thinking like this until I read an article on the Internet. It was then I realized that these colonial powers have their ways of doing things differently and getting almost the same results.

As for America,it should not have been that way. We simply sold ourselves to them due to the fact that our leaders have always had this habit of seeking empty validations from Washington D.C. and that has not helped Nigeria in any way.

Look at all the frenzy that accompanied the current presiden's last visit to America. Aso Rock simply made me sick with anger with the way the president's media team were making so much noise over it. It was as if it was an invitation from God. Utter crap.

Pardon the digression.
Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by els0nm0rali(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
mansakhalifa:

To tell you the truth man,I was always thinking like this until I read an article on the Internet. It was then I realized that these colonial powers have their ways of doing things differently and getting almost the same results.

As for America,it should not have been that way. We simply sold ourselves to them due to the fact that our leaders have always had this habit of seeking empty validations from Washington D.C. and that has not helped Nigeria in any way.

Look at all the frenzy that accompanied the current presiden's last visit to America. Aso Rock simply made me sick with anger with the way the president's media team were making so much noise over it. It was as if it was an invitation from God. Utter crap.

Pardon the digression.

After all said and done the responsibility of our collective destiny as Africans lies squarely on our shoulders. No white man is coming to fix Africa for us. That's why people like Paul Biya should be left to rot in a dungeon. They've sold the future of their countries to white supremacists and colonialists.
Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
groundnutoil:
us DAT have had I billion presidos how far

This what it is groundnut boy,you keep changing 'em[peacefully or violently] until you get the right one or crop-no pun intended.

You keep to one guy for decades and at some point,he begins to run a country like his personal business empire.

Imagine a guy like Abacha staying in power for 30 years+ or so. Or a Jonathan,OBJ,PMB or all the worst guys we have had so far.

Plus,need I remind you that Cameroon is not a monarchy but a 'Republique' just like Nigeria or Ghana or Sierra Leone et al?

Do you know what democracy even means. Do you know that democracy means variety? And do you know that variety is a sort of vehicle that drives development?

Take this from me: stagnation is a very bad thing when it comes to leadership. Or why do you think some European countries had to dump their monarchies?

Look at the big picture and drop that stale sarcasm.

People like you are the very reason Nigerian is the way it is: Stagnant.

Why? You don't think deeply enough.

How much is a bottle of groundnut oil now
Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by hush15: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
post=69363361:
African leaders and siddon for life mentality.

You beimg hypocritical, blaning one for one thing and applauding the other dor the exact same thing...
Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You are Ignoring your destiny in Jesus Name

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by ensamy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
He is contesting with himself shocked shocked
Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by ankpaone: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
we said no to obasanjo's 3rd tenure attempt. he would have still remained there...
Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
post=69363536:

Ignored.

PUSSY
Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by dat9jaguy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
post=69367409:

You and who mofo?!
Guess you are sick and damn for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by Litmus: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
meobizy:
African leaders don tire me + vacillating and dissembling....

Cameroon leader!
Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by chimexdnice1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=69364212]

Okay, you can like your own post as the next step. cheesy

Ignored and you replied my mention... You must be as intelligent as Sarkki. cheesy

Where in Ekitti do you reside?

It is always 1 likes and 2 shares you always get... cheesy... You can make it 2 likes.

1 like and 2 shares lol savage grin grin grin
Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by basadenet: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
It seems we africans dont learn from history..The useless old president will be either be removed legally or otherwise when the time comes.
Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by SirBunky85(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yet you are part of those supporting an 85 year old senile and incoherent man to go for relection even though it's glaring he has absolutely nothing to offer .
ur hypocrisy stinks.ain't u also supporting atiku who is almost on same age bracket?i pity dose dat takes u serious cuz u are same as reno omokri who is full of hate and criticizes senselessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by SirBunky85(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Don't mind that failed entrepreneur ...lazy man that couldn't manage a common roadside grilling business but instead opted to 30k stipend job to support evil
just shut it already.i wonder btwn u and bbq,who's a shameless hypocrite.
Re: Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office by SirBunky85(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
dat9jaguy:

See this one laying ineffective curse on his fellow human being cos of politics(vanity)
Guy,get a life.
dat guy is so full of hate and hypocrisy.once u dont align with his useless sentiments,he attacks u unnecessarily.dat's how he was very happy wen buhari's son had an accident as if,he too cant have an accident.inconsequential thing

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election / Taliban Tell Russia And Ukraine To Resolve The Crisis Through Peaceful Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.