Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family (53735 Views)

Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) / Girl Being Breastfed By Her Mum In Taraba After In Viral Photo Has Died / Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by omooba969(m): 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lovely people. smiley

But wait o guys, who don knack midget before? Biko share your experience. grin

Also, I once heard that their guys dey gather impressive pênis wella....na true?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
miracood:
LIKE if u love your hight.

SHARE if u think this photo is cute

cry
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by frowland(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
SenorFax:

They wanna buy nairaland with it

Hmm
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by coolzeal(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Is it just me or do all dwarfs look alike?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by omoniomoade(f): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
If not for the height, i would have said the fair one didn't come from that family, cute pics tho........
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by chicoMX(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bae is definitely the fair one...they're fine like that
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Klington: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Their parents

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
I love their confidence. Nothing do them. smiley

1 Like

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Prosperthonia30(f): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
That fair one though, I must be different is her mind.
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
Barcelona dwarf/midget with No10 shirt come to mind... are these dwarf his distance cousins from Africa

1 Like

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
That chocolate colour one eeeehhhhh....hanging her leg at Angle 30° go make sense!
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
They're dwarfs to us but for their clique dem go still dey drag height with each other cool

They be like... Ochugo look us wella... Me and Ike, who tall pass? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by omooba969(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
silenze:
dwarfs are predominant in two places in Africa - D.R. Congo and the South Western part of Nigeria

Really?undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by omooba969(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
JustCallMeTimmy:
They're dwarfs to us but for their clique dem go still dey drag height with each other cool

They be like... Ochugo look us wella... Me and Ike, who tall pass? grin grin

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Lovely pics. grin grin
the cup no dey full?
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
What are you saying.. undecided
NigeriaIsDoomed:
the cup no dey full?
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by uwa244(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
What are you saying.. undecided
check your post
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by silenze: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
omooba969:

Really?undecided

and you cant see that that traditional marriage took place in the bride's place?

the man, if nigerian must definitely come from the south western part of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by meobizy(f): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
There are no regular sized children? Something is not right here. Most little people always have one, two or more average sized children compared to little ones.

This picture might consist of a few siblings and cousins. It's possible the taller ones were hidden for sensational purposes.
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Yameater(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Paulfroshman:
Psquare 1 Year Old Daughter Dances Shaku Shaku Better Than Paul Okoye ( Her Dad )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjMYz6fDpu0

5 Things Davido And His Lover Chioma Do Inside Their Private Jet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZE7QaSJg6w

Do they live inside too?
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by vastolord4(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Lovely pics. grin grin

Bros, your glass no de full?
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by thorpido(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Prosperthonia30:
That fair one though, I must be different is her mind.
The fair one is a girlfriend to the guy on the left.Not a member of the family.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by esosuo: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Looks like the designer of that short coke bottle used a dwarf as sample , dwarf can get figure 8 , see the babes
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by FRANKLAD1: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
undecided the dressing code sef na ....
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by justtoodark: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
nice....
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by els0nm0rali(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wow. This is amazing. Reminds me of that Lannister guy on GOT.

You can be whatever you wanna be even as a dwarf.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lord connect me with one midget, I must straff one before I leave this world grin grin
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
itspzpics:
Checkout this adorable photo of this Dwarf family posing together.

Gist from praize news

News source : http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-viral-photo-of-this-dwarf-family/

I actually find the light skinned female attractive and don't mind dating her, so cute.
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by pcept: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wat more can i say
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by omooba969(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
silenze:

and you cant see that that traditional marriage took place in the bride's place?

the man, if nigerian must definitely come from the south western part of nigeria

It's clear you're clueless on the story behind that pic. Try and read up ok.

Bye. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.