Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family (53742 Views)

Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) / Girl Being Breastfed By Her Mum In Taraba After In Viral Photo Has Died / Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by silenze: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
omooba969:

It's clear you're clueless on the story behind that pic. Try and read up ok.

Bye. cool

there's just one story. a woman traditionally marrying a dwarf from the south western part of Nigeria
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Oga nothing for u undecided
haha kid i laugh in swahili
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Oga nothing for u undecided
haha kid i laugh in swahili
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Thojan(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
The fact that they are proud of themselves gives me joy in my heart.. Wonderful family
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bulletproof:
cool grin

Aside from the one ( guy) in the middle,
All of their head take the same shape!
Nose and mouth sef!
Same for all dwarfs I've seen in this country....

It's as if they have a common great grand father!
they are from one kingdom
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by calliope(f): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Aww.
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by patexcool(f): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
they are happy d way they are and am here complaining of my life Lord have mercy on me am just being ungrateful
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Toni19: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Self acceptance, nothing else gives you joy.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Zinny25(f): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Is the dark lady wearing a bumpshot
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by magnifx6(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
wow. God creation is very wonderfull
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by MrSensor(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bulletproof:
cool grin

Aside from the one ( guy) in the middle,
All of their head take the same shape!
Nose and mouth sef!
Same for all dwarfs I've seen in this country....

It's as if they have a common great grand father!
the "aside" is the boyfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by QamQalito(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
No much diff! who is the Dad and Mom
Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by gameboyo: 12:44am On Jul 15, 2018
thorpido:
The fair one is a girlfriend to the guy on the left.Not a member of the family.

Nope. The guy in the middle and the one beside her are dating. The girl is even an actress. I saw their pix last week or so when the guy visited her at a movie location. They are both from Ghana

1 Like

Re: Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family by Emyjeze(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2018
when I go bleep dwarf for gods sake is a long time wish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.