Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso (34332 Views)

Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by mmb(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by KwoiZabo(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2018
Oshiomole: Rankadede, what will we do to keep you in our party?

Kwankwaso: ~sighs~ No be party wey dey alive dem dey join. APC don die throway.

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by Tarzan360(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy Too late mr go and die, i am moving to another party

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by amaniro: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
oshiomole; please na kwankwaso; my friend stop disturbing me grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by magoo10(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
The midget dey beg am ni
2019 he go know say dem no be inconsequential

12 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by dadebayo1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
New meme alert grin

18 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by thesicilian: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2018

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by Riversides2003(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Osho Baba I no gree I Dey go Buhari and Ganduje don match line.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oshiomole: kwankwaso, come back, we will pressurise Buhari to resign! We know he has failed Nigerians. I will personally make sure of it since he did not keep any of our party's electoral promises. I swear!

Kwankwaso: (This baboon thinks he can deceive me with propaganda He thinks am an average BMC or zombidified Nigerian undecided )

Go and ask Buhari to resign first or forever get lost! Infact, go and die!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ok just like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by BALLOSKI: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin

Osho: Tell me you're not decamping to PDP. say God...

kwankwaso: Dey dere. My body in apc , but my soul and supporters are in pdp already. I dey leave apc.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by XaviDayo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oshio....."Look into my eyes baby"

Kwankwaso. .....Can't look at you right now...Damn chimp"

Hahahahahahahahahahah

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by labusinessguide: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Too late..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Just leaff me! angry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by Ategberoson(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
oshiomole- kwankwanso why are you dinning with PDP will still need you in this party. what can we do to have your stand firm in the party

kwankwanso- can you kill ganduje for me? (throway face)

oshiomole- speechless

11 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by Richkid97(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thieves
Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lmao! osho is just there to put the final nail on the coffin. APC is gone forever

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by allanphash7(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol
KwoiZabo:
Oshiomole: Rankadede, what will we do to keep you in our party?

Kwankwaso: ~sighs~ No be party wey dey alive dem dey join. APC don die throway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by koolguy88(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Kwankwasiyya, amana. ja wula, ja hali.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by Newbiee: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
The spirit of Croatian's Kalinic is in Kwankwaso.
Pride come first before fall.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by b3llo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Comrade Oshiomole: Boss what are you saying about the current happenings in our great party, since my emergence as the National Party Chairman?!

Kwankwaso: Kai!!! Don't disturb me again. I have already told you what to do.

Comrade Oshiomole: Ehn!!!....

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by omocalabar(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Osho:Abeg make we negotiate

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by tripin(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dat r pdp no change anyfink

na wee de here

dem no fit du anytin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by bigerboy200: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso by thayora: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
oshiomole: so mean someone cannot play with you again

kwankoso:do i look like scooby doo to you

oshiomole: dont worry Alhaji i am going to give you the party presidential ticket

kwankoso: i beg leave me alone make hear new lies from lai mohammed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG / Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.