Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,523 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling (5287 Views)

Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother And Siblings / Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by Cidycollins: 8:24am On Mar 07, 2021
Phyno has become a great name in Nigeria ever since he became famous from rapping with his indigenous tongue, language and proudly going international with it. The talented rapper is said to be one of the greatest rappers ever to come out from the East and his hit tracks and awards confirms such title.
See Here >> https://popup9ja.com/meet-the-beautiful-family-of-phyno-see-photos-his-beautiful-mother-junior-brother-elder-sister/

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by nanauju(f): 8:51am On Mar 07, 2021
Umuaka highway!!! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by Galloman(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2021
KillAllFulani:
Fulani are terrorist. if u see any Fulani man in ur Bush with or without a cow, kill him and bury him quietly in
that Bush. When they begin to look for themselves and could not find the person, they will leave ur land. Kill all
Fulani if u need peace in ur state...#UnitedIgboYoruba
and you still have your brethren trading and Working in their land? this is very bad approach to issues at hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by Ashez: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2021
Phyno nwanne fyno
Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by columbus007(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Shey the mama no wan use bleaching cream?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by blazepascal(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
umuaka highway oo no come dey whyne me o
Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by GreaterFuture(m): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
nanauju:
Umuaka highway!!! cheesy
D'banj dey whine me

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by mrwonlasewonie: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
shocked

So Phyno get decent mama like this and a cute Nigerian functional family Na him he go dey frolick with asewos and drug addicts in the industry

I thought he was one of those entertainers from a poor,dysfunctional family.i nor know say he get nice and presentable family members shocked
Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by Ayo2004: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
nanauju:
Umuaka highway!!! cheesy
Have absolutely no idea what any word on the song means apart from highway but na me stream 70% of the song grin
This guy is indeed a legend

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by cassidy1996(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
cute
Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by Skyfornia(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
shocked

So Phyno get decent mama like this and a cute Nigerian functional family Na him he go dey frolick with asewos and drug addicts in the industry

I thought he was one of those entertainers from a poor,dysfunctional family.i nor know say he get nice and presentable family members shocked

You lack sense...
Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Beautiful family but why is phino ugly? the rest are fine
Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by mrwonlasewonie: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Skyfornia:

You lack sense...
your daddy lack sense

Wetin I talk wey dey pain you now? tongue

okayyyyyyy you be one of those olosho wey dey give Phyno your Pomo Na why body dey pepper you grin

I clearly see I've stepped on a nerve grin

Oro Na dun ofeke.oni Pomo jijona

If them check inside your National Pomo, cockroaches dey come out from there grin

Werey buruku grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by JOSH54: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
Beautiful family but why is phino ugly? the rest are fine
NOT ALL FINGERS ARE EQUAL N EVERYTHING GOD CREATED IS BEAUTIFUL
Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by Iliveforever(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
OP, these are old pictures na, abeg look for recent pictures and show us
Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by The5DME(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ayo2004:

[s]Have absolutely no idea what any word on the song means apart from highway but na me stream 70% of the song grin
This guy is indeed a legend
[/s] you be yoruba na. Yoruba people no dey like try to understand other people language.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by Ayo2004: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
The5DME:
[/s] you be yoruba na. Yoruba people no dey like try to understand other people language.
U sef read the rubbish wey u type angry

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by The5DME(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
[[s]quote author=Ayo2004 post=99691708]
U sef read the rubbish wey u type angry[/quote][/s]
Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by moremuch1(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Fine family

meanwhile
check my signature to mine for free a new Cryptocurrency that is about to be launched soon
Re: Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling by BravoDe: 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ayo2004:
U sef read the rubbish wey u type angry
sheyb na you leave better musician go patronize their songs.

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Strips Down To Bikini In Las Vegas Pool Party / See Photos Of Drake,neymar,marcelo And Other Brazilian Stars Hooking Up In Miami / Beautiful Mother And Daughter Goes Completely Nude For Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.