Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,619 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! (41795 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by datgidiboy: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-dTqzDdZA0Bo/W-8TdlJJD0I/AAAAAAAAAB0/dQHlzQVPg6gZ3rVIWtp9jwPSlBJFMrPpwCLcBGAs/s400/stelll.jpg[/img]
Coming after her small break from all social media, Kemi Olunloyo have dropped her two cents after blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus called out celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji for plagiarism!
Linda the next time you want to lift an interview I did,there is something called GIVING CREDIT. The next time you try it again I will teach you that two can play. Enough already. Quoting an interview I did as if the interviewer does not exist is wrong. This is me talking. I fear no one and keeping quiet doesn’t mean I don’t wanna talk. Enough said!

Recall that Linda and Stella were once best of friends, but their friendship went sour after, they reportedly spread strong gossips about themseves, or should we say, " The Devil scattered them? LOL" .
However, reacting to the call out, Kemi Olunloyo who claimed to have forgiven Linda for "Killing her brand" took to her Instagram page and wrote:

#HNNGossip I'm the only NIGERIAN in the Top 10 pioneer bloggers in the world @time magazine 1999. Many of you were babies when this started in 2006. Linda is a blogger, Stella and I are Journalists. There is a big difference. Journalists who blog are called professional bloggers. Mr Aye Dee took Linda's blog down for 29 hours because of copyright infringement. I was the first to fight for Linda behind the scenes and told you her blog will return live at midnight and it did plus I tweeted it #LIVE. My Twitter genius @tade355 go find me those tweets. I called my friend Sergei Brim co-founder of Google who linked with Google Nigeria. The beef here is long-standing. At the Nigerian Tribune in 2013, I was told to do a story on Nigeria's top Female bloggers. When I compiled the list, Stella declined to be featured if Linda was on it. Next I was Linda's victim. The 2013 gun story where she diminished my brand. I dropped the Tribune story and instead I wrote a story on how Nigerian bloggers have generally failed because of copying and syndicating each other. Linda also made fun of Stella's oyinbo babies saying she slept with oil expats and didn't know the father of her kids when she actually married one a day had kids with him before they moved to Germany. I watched all this play out from 2006-2013. The solution now is Linda, keep your interns trained on photo credits and sourcing info. Someone will take down your blog permanently like what happened to Twitter. We are web logging and logging the web is not all copy and paste. #WEBLOGGING without the we is what is termed blogging. You must credit and source content from the web meaning other people's work. Cheers Kemi Olunloyo--Journalist��

Credit: INSTAGRAM
Read More: http://www.legitgossip.com/2018/11/kemi-olunloyo-wades-in-as-blogger.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by NwaAmaikpe: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
shocked

The truth be told,
Kemi Olunoyo has paid her dues in journalism
Stella Dimoko-Korkus too.
My grouse with SDK is that sometimes she relaxes on the truth, she lies low when she's been financially convinced to.
(Otobogate)
But you gotta give it to these two ladies.
They are good at what they do.

Linda is not a journalist.

She is a failed model who also failed in other unsuccesful ventures and in the height of desperation went into the business of online gossiping.
Raking in money by exposing secrets, backstabbing friends, stealing contents and laundering bad people's image.

249 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by jabor4Naija(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Linda na wa o, i actually remember her blog bin taken down for hours. I thank God for dat cos dat linked me to stella's blog and i ve bin glued ever since

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by LuciferMessiah: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Three mentally deranged feminists fighting each other publicly.

[img]https://media1./images/5a2524041fbb9f67c577ff4e1018745e/tenor.gif?itemid=9196308[/img]

One is a mad ex-convict, the other is a testosterone-pumped international olosho while the third has a baby without a father.

I officially spit on every feminist in Nigeria.
angry

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by IamD18: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
This is just the beginning for Linda Ikeji.

Hypocritical babymama who uses her blog to expose people's private lives and break their home/marriages just to make money that couldn't give her a husband.

KARMA taking over.

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by praizblog: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Waakanda: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Their wahala cool

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Homeboiy: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nigeria bloggers n journalists are lazy

So they can't dig deep to tell us how Linda was fúcked, how many times she was fúcked before she got pregnant

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by wingmanII: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
SDK is a hateful ugly animal. Her hatred and envy of Linda will eventually choke her to death.
Nonsense!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Rumicarter: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
I knew Stella would call her out when I saw that post in the morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by younglleo: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Warris all dis.!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Heywhizzy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Linda has been a pain in the ass of all these bloggers, she is the reason most of them can't eat.. It makes sense that they are coming for her, to get her spot they have to damage her image first

Let's watch and see how it pans out though, if in the next few years there would be another number one blogger that is not Linda.. Blogging in Nigeria is an unhealthy competition filled with rivalry and hate, all for traffic

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
LuciferMessiah:

[img]https://media1./images/5a2524041fbb9f67c577ff4e1018745e/tenor.gif?itemid=9196308[/img]

angry

LOL @ 50cent

By the way, intolerance of views you don't accept is textbook terrorism...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Groovenaija360(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
N
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by free2ryhme: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
datgidiboy:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-dTqzDdZA0Bo/W-8TdlJJD0I/AAAAAAAAAB0/dQHlzQVPg6gZ3rVIWtp9jwPSlBJFMrPpwCLcBGAs/s400/stelll.jpg[/img]
Coming after her small break from all social media, Kemi Olunloyo have dropped her two cents after blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus called out celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji for plagiarism!

Recall that Linda and Stella were once best of friends, but their friendship went sour after, they reportedly spread strong gossips about themseves, or should we say, " The Devil scattered them? LOL" .
However, reacting to the call out, Kemi Olunloyo who claimed to have forgiven Linda for "Killing her brand" took to her Instagram page and wrote:

Credit: INSTAGRAM
Read More: http://www.legitgossip.com/2018/11/kemi-olunloyo-wades-in-as-blogger.html

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by integritylady(f): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
This is Stella VS Linda
Wetin concern Aunty Kemi

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by TomiCute(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kemi on the beat again!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Rumicarter: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,
Kemi Olunoyo has paid her dues in journalism
Stella Dimoko-Korkus too.
My grouse with SDK is that sometimes she relaxes on the truth, she lies low when she's been financially convinced to.
(Otobogate)
But you gotta give it to these two ladies.
They are good at what they do.

Linda is not a journalist.

She is a failed model who also failed in other unsuccesful ventures and in the height of desperation went into the business of online gossiping.
Raking in money by exposing secrets, backstabbing friends, stealing contents and laundering bad people's image.

Facts bro! Facts!

16 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by mysticgal(f): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
I love this Stella woman much cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Rextizzle(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
She go hear am, karma is a bitch!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by money121(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sdk
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by luciouscookie: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
wingmanII:
SDK is a hateful ugly animal. Her hatred and envy of Linda will eventually choke her to death.
Nonsense!
Whats there to hate?
Abeg face the topic which is plagiarism.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by MARKone(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
This woman just be lying up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by yesloaded: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Aunty Kemi again? the woman wey no follow single person for Twitter

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by WaffenSS(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sergei Brin her friend, and she can't even get his name right

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
tbh,Linda just copied that interview without sense,it's a slap on Stella's face.
SDK should sue her

17 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by sarahade(f): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
LuciferMessiah:

One is a mad ex-convict, the other is a testosterone-pumped international olosho while the third has a baby without a father.

angry

You need love

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by efemena5050(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Which kind foolish name b this now? Pls wat is dimokokokorkus even auto correct rush correct the dimokor

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together / The Headies 2018; Tobi And Alex As A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.