Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (40118 Views)

I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade / Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Afonja007: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lionbite:
Yemi alade no be singer she's not even half of tiwa attributes
over hype tiwa or which one ?go to you tube check two of them then tell me who is popular
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by profbayo: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
lordcabasa:
First to comment after almost 6 years on Nairaland.

Dedicating this FTC to Every sane mind working assiduously to Deliver Aso Rock and indeed Nigeria as a whole from the Grip of unrepentant President Buhari and his Terrorists Tribesmen and followers.

Meanwhile Tiwa and Alade their business their life.
6 yrs on NL u say and yet you r still dis dumb? how does ur comment address this above thread? shm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by micxwell(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Altern8:
Yemi Alade showed her jealousy for Tiwa by acknowledging a compliment delivered in the same breath as an insult to Tiwa. The least expected from a professional singer is to correct such OAPs on the spot.

Even Yemi knows that Tiwa is ahead of her in terms of vocal prowess.

Those in doubt should compare their live performances.

I still cannot forget how embarrassed I was when Yemi featured in that Shell International advert with J.Hud and was singing flat.
Just leave that Johnny crooner alone. Let her continue dreaming. Tiwa remains her Big sister in this game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by obowunmi(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tiwa Savage comes across as very, very selfish.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2018

Yeah, so impactful. Our lives will never remain the same again. Another "fantastic" front page post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Altern8(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
micxwell:

Just leave that Johnny crooner alone. Let her continue dreaming. Tiwa remains her Big sister in this game.

Johnny is still her best song till date. She’d better improve. Come to think of it, I don’t have her songs on any of my playlists. I only encounter her music on tv and I endure it cos well, it’s just 4 minutes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Simbrixton(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
Igbo blood always shows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by micxwell(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
Afonja007:
over hype tiwa or which one ?go to you tube check two of them then tell me who is popular
Lol, Both of them are popular than ASA, but would you compare them when it comes to music with all the trash they are throwing at us. Their Musical prowess is what we are discussing not popularity. You don't need to compare yourself to others, she's Yemi, Tiwa is Tiwa and we like them both.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by micxwell(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Altern8:

Johnny is still her best song till date. She’d better improve. Come to think of it, I don’t have her songs on any of my playlists. I only encounter her music on tv and I endure it cos well, it’s just 4 minutes.
I like her because she's consistent and hardworking. And that makes her very relevant.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Altern8(m): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
micxwell:

I like her because she's consistent and hardworking. And that makes her very relevant.

Hardworking? Yes, I agree. However, she is still the queen of banality. Her enduring relevance is due to the age-old principle of repetition. Bombard us with enough mediocrity and we would consider it an art. In the era of hit songs like “a ma ni problem o” and “legbegbe”, I think she would flourish with her pedestrian lyrics and the obviously forced attempts at creating catchphrases.

This doesn’t negate the fact that she needs to work on her technique and learn to sing on pitch.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by micxwell(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Altern8:

Hardworking? Yes, I agree. However, she is still the queen of banality. Her enduring relevance is due to the age-old principle of repetition. Bombard us with enough mediocrity and we would consider it an art. In the era of hit songs like “a ma ni problem o” and “legbegbe”, I think she would flourish with her pedestrian lyrics and the obviously forced attempts at creating catchphrases.

This doesn’t negate the fact that she needs to work on her technique and learn to sing on pitch.
Lol. I concur grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Altern8(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
micxwell:

Lol. I concur grin grin grin

Lol. grin I get carried away sometimes. grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Bruemath(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ok,we don hear
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Aplaudez(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
This is all that OAP's fault... She was so unprofessional!
You can't just talk trash about one person just to elevate another...the sky is big enough for all the stars
She shouldn't forget that she has a job because the music industry is doing well...
Waytin concern you why you come carry another person matter for head like galax!
nawao!
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by babtaima(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
obowunmi:
Tiwa Savage comes across as very, very selfish.
fuk u beech

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nickymezor(f): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
Na dem sabi
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by obowunmi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
babtaima:
fuk u beech

Tiwa, but you is.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Dollabiz: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by KingSlayer1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Make we go and die or park our loads and leave Nigeria? Rubbish, how dah one take affect me.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by kmaster007: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
bcoz of Wizkid I guess so
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by iamyoungskid(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
the presenter is a fool. she caused it

As a presenter you dont support anybody. if you must...
you support both (or you keep it in your mind).
you cant condemn someone for the other.
Anybody can be on your platform tomorrow.
I PRAY YOU GUYS HAVE SENSE ONE DAY

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by magnifx6(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
any news weh no go epp me JAPPA!!
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by jaxxy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Both of them are dsame thing
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Mryacks: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yemi Alade ain’t got nothing on Tiwa Savage..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Who is Yemi Slade? Is she a comedian?

Tiwa is a complete and talented singer .

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
How can any sensible being compare Tiwa and Yemi? This is really strange. It's like comparing Wiz Kid and Davido
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by kinzation(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
lordcabasa:
First to comment after almost 6 years on Nairaland.

Dedicating this FTC to Every sane mind working assiduously to Deliver Aso Rock and indeed Nigeria as a whole from the Grip of unrepentant President Buhari and his Terrorists Tribesmen and followers.

Meanwhile Tiwa and Alade their business their life.
come set weytin dey shack una for this FTC
sho ni nnkan ten gba nmbe ni
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by sisisioge: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
So that OAP has finally caused a rift between these two ba? Well know! I prefer Tiwa, she sings better IMO.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by lot14: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
I love tiwa and yemi...but Tiwa na all rounder pass yemi...nuff said!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by SUPERBOY2309(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Na so Lil Wayne unfollow me last week
Re: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Bgcentz(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Watin concern me concern them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nafisat Abdullahi Goes Bald With Special Effect By Onilogbo Hakeem (Pic, Video) / Seun Akindele To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding Photos / Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.