Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride (49264 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / Man Celebrates Birthday Party At A Cemetery (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by skallion7(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by tragergeorge(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Olalan:
Nice gesture from the man to his wife..........
BTW we need to stop seeing materialism( gifts, trips, cash) as the ultimate to pleasing a woman or wife....
the material things give them the go to cheat,do whatever de like and the woman no go make one noise
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by twentyk(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wud like to burst my gyal brain too.... You know all those plane divers na him I go do....
I'd be like beybey Lets enter aironplane....oya wear the parachute bag....
Baebi be Like "han han why?... Id be like first wear first..... Then I'd push her......

Baebi screaming and I'd be shouting press the button. Press the button..... Mo daran...baebi press the button so that the blonn blonn Wee come out..... Na so she nor press ooo....
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by whizbee(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
is it me or she doesnt look too happy about her "gift"?

Can you see her face?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by CryptoClub2018: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
ItzChinnex:

Sweeter not Sweet

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by sheubaba2013: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Maryland is different from Maryland.
Does that make any sense to you?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by OboOlora(f): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
U will make a good psychologist!!!
He prolly did it to cure d depression he must have caused her by sleeping with her bestfriend

Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by madridsta007(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Olalan:
BTW we need to stop seeing materialism( gifts, trips, cash) as the ultimate to pleasing a woman or wife....

People have the right to their own personal choices, you know?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
...............................................................................................

Very apt. I observed she didn't cast smile throughout. Just hope the guy isn't a bully. Probably making it up to the wife for his past or recent misdemeanour.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Ziggylady(f): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Perpetually bitter and angry Nairaland boys with suffer-head will soon invade this thread,crying in bitterness.

Anyway,Igbo Amaka cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by magnifx6(m): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Igbo amaka ma ka mu nekwu
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Ziggylady(f): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Igbo amaka. Abi no be so dem dey talk am?

Na so..you try.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Ziggylady(f): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
DKM123:
Broke ass chewing gum boys will soon come and wan.k on this thread crying why a man should appreciate his wife for sticking through thick and thin.... cheesy

grin.,you struck before me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Ziggylady(f): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hedonisst:
Yeah right. A man who happens to have awoof money to spend lavishly on a woman would spend lavishly on a woman, whether she happens to be his wife, girlfriend, mistress or one night stand ashawo.

I know men whoae illicit schemes have just recently paid off, sometimes in the hundreds of millions (Naira), and then they ferry off a big booty or fair skinned hot runs girl in whom they're well pleased to Dubai on first class trips. It's just that the man's container load of 'white' entered/exited successfully, or a major contract or wire entered successfully, and he is happy, and the mood to spend like an idiot. If he touches an Allen Avenue ashawo that night, he night pay her a million for one round.

The particular woman (wife or anything else) happens to be lucky enough to be there at the time. It's not a function of love or appreciation. It's the same way liquid Yoruba dudes suddenly remember to do a 20 year 'remembrance' party for their great grand mother, and spend millions. It's not for love of the dead and buried woman. It's just that the pocket is itching.

Epistles and lamentations of bitterness!!....i just wonder

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
That's so sweet.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Hedonisst: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ziggylady:

Epistles and lamentations of bitterness!!....i just wonder
Wonder about your stupidity instead. It might be worth the effort.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Vmaqween(f): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
wow,Lovely
Happy birthday to her
Such a Romantic Act
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Goalnaldo(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Authoreety:
D guy really try

Earnestly lukin forward to d day il do ds for my wife cool

Anyway, I noticed d lady dsnt luk 2 happy.

Food for thought
The lady told the man several times not to put their relationship on social media that's why.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Toni19: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gifts can deceive any woman but a loyal and faithful husband will not go unnoticed by any wife.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Greatzeus(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nice one,Appreciate your spouse, nobody is perfect try to ignore his or her shortcomings. Especially if he or she is fulfilling his or her role as a husband or wife.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by MrSensor(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
he might be apologizing for something we don't know but his wife knows because she doesn't look happy at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by SAMBARRY: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
Olalan:
chorus lines of broke men grin

Money is not everything
Materialism is not the only way to please a woman

THEN WHAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO PLEASE A WOMAN ? Your phenese? tongue

SMH. Mshewww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Caris77: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
Soo looking like she is forced to stand for the camera . You av got sharp eyes o
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by chibuzorAbia: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
The usual YAM Leg!

They will be shouting 'igbo amaka' in another mans land. Tell them to go home now they will be weeping.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by greggng: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
I cannot try this with my family cos God forbid it crashes what will I tell God? I know that I will surely due some day but it won't be cheap death
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Dollabiz: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oh
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by bionixs: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Romantic guy

Nice One

Igbo men treats their wives so nicely

Igbo Amaka
knocking this vibes into a lady's ears at shopRite on Thursday.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by bionixs: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
oga,face your ekiti election problem and leave igbos alone. they are not behind your stagnation
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by bionixs: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Benblaq:
Last last, she go still cheat on am.
exactly as your mum cheated on your dad last last
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Deback2018: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Romantic guy

Nice One

Igbo men treats their wives so nicely

Igbo Amaka
I assumed u've never had of afanja love before, my bother from the other side of the country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Sisters Wed Same Time In Kaduna (Photos) / Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS / 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.