Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching (58882 Views)

Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) / COVID-19: New Sitting Arrangement In A Bus In Edo By Local Transport Company / 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
akhimiem:
At about morning time at St Theresa junction, Ukpenu extension road, Ekpoma , An unidentified young driver who was said to have had a car failed brake situation drove unsteadily from Mousco junction as its was said to have somersaulted to about 4-5 feet upwards and was set ahead to hit a couple who were said to be Jehovah's witnesses.

According to an eye witness on that area ,she said (in pidgin) and i quote

"If u see as the car de fly for air dey come fear catch even me wey de my house, i be come see as the woman de fear when she and the other Jehovah person dey try escaped but the motor come still jam them... The thing pain me for dem"

Other eye witnesses spoke and words came out the the couple who were set out to preach got married not quite long and the lady who was said to be still have been a student, was her father's only daughter and they are wondering how the father would be able to accept such a bad news

SOURCE:See tragic photos here http://www.collegegist.com.ng/2018/07/tragic-photos-jehovah-witnesses-couple.html

OK, so Op please correct the above. They were not couples. The girl is my course mate or should I say "was" because she's no more. As a matter of fact a Final year student. An exceptional beauty, a true Leader, a friend to all and an enemy to none. It's so devastating the cold hands of death took her away from us.
Jehovah knows all things and I hope to see her again during resurrection.
cry

3 Likes

Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
TalkingBird:

Nes pas vrai.

Cei la mond que deficile et ausi se comme le Bibble dei a Eccl. 9 vs 11

If I still remember my french

Mtcheeew
Que sera sera is not French... so what's all these gibberish you wrote here angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by urose93(f): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Teacher1776:

I agree with you on the blogger creating sensational headlines.
Nevertheless, If you are well acquainted with the witnesses mode of operation, they have been taught to use every available avenue to preach the good news. Whether on the road, in transit. As long as there is a human being, they must preach irrespective of location. As part of their preaching programme, they have what they termed informal witnessing. So don't be surprised if a witness chip in a word from the bible even when u are not ready for them.
You may ask any witness you know to confirm this.

are you one of them?

are
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by evy800(f): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Maximus85:

True. We that went out in the ministry today and returned home safely are no better. We are just fortunate. sad

U couldn't hv been more correct...thank Jehovah for the gift of life

1 Like

Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by iskaya(m): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
This are my spiritual family it me so much Jehovah will not forget the good work the did for him Heb 6:10

1 Like

Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by joshcaleb: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
one word, Satan at work!! may none of us see untimely death face to face ... IJN
!!
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by Evince(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
OsuMustGo:

I disagree
God exist but no true religion does.
So you think everything in this world just happened by chance?

Ur opinion and believe with no proof and beides which one is the God because there are millions of belief and Gods
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by Martinez19(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Toks2008:
Nothing can be compared to the euphoria of making heaven regardless of the manner of death.

Just a glimpse of paradise,they will never choose to come back to this crazy wicked satanic world.

To humans..death is a loss but to GOD it is home coming.

May their Righteous souls rest in perfect eternal peace.
. The tissues of your brain are weak.SMH

Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by Evince(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
OsuMustGo:

And what's your prove that there's no God?

Can you create something out of nothing?

... To every action.....

The God I'm referring to is the one behind all these creations.

Did u see him or u read what some ppl wrote out of imagination.
Everyone claim his God did this and that. All are myth. Nature is the reality of life and not one unknown imagination
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
BiafranDel:
IS IT YOUR LIFE EVEN AS UNRELIGIOUS AS YOU ARE, HOW USEFUL HAS YOUR EXISTENCE BEEN TO THE WORLD. OKAY. . . NOW AT YOUR FAMILY LEVEL, YOU BEING THIS STUPID AND FOOLISH, OF WHAT USE ARE YOU TO YOUR PARENTS. NIGGA CRAWL BACK INTO THE DARK HOLE YOU REARED YOUR UGLY HEAD OUT FROM. NONSENSE.

I WONDER WHY FOOLS LIKE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE WHEN THE SENSIBLE ONES OUT THERE ARE DYING. LIFE IS REALLY UNFAIR.
freedom of religion, he chose not to belong to any religion does that warrants all this epistle. I tire for u o bros
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by Toks2008(m): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Martinez19:
. The tissues of your brain are weak.SMH

I know your type...even those who are Athieste global icon cried to GOD ON THEIR DYING BED.
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by Evince(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
OsuMustGo:

My guy, please be reasonable. Deep down in you, do you believe that every thing in existence cameby by chance?
EVERY EFFECT HAS A CAUSE...

Am not a dogmatic person I go by fact not magic. All the God story have no basis and are lies. If u hv proof show me. All that u guys claim God this God that are lies and pretence to make us believe.
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by Martinez19(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Toks2008:

I know your type...even those who are Athieste global icon cried to GOD ON THEIR DYING BED.
Why the f^ck you lying?

Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Martinez19:
Why the f^ck you lying?

I don't lie cos I fear no one but Yahweh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWaxmHmYC-A
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
BiafranDel:

I WONDER WHY FOOLS LIKE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE WHEN THE SENSIBLE ONES OUT THERE ARE DYING. LIFE IS REALLY UNFAIR.

"Sensible ones" like you would continue dying and making heaven so you can leave us on earth for us to enjoy. can't wait to live in a world without religious nutjobs
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Toks2008:

I learnt Jesus cried to Dawkins on his dying cross
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Toks2008:

I don't lie cos I fear no one but Yahweh.
fear of Yahweh is the beginning of foolishness and stupidity. an African should not fear Jewish mythical gods
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
OsuMustGo:

My guy, please be reasonable. Deep down in you, do you believe that every thing in existence cameby by chance?
EVERY EFFECT HAS A CAUSE...

What caused god?
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
OsuMustGo:

And what's your prove that there's no God?

Even in science;
Can you create something out of nothing?
EVERY EFFECT HAS A CAUSE!

... To every action,there is equal and opposite reaction...

The God I'm referring to is the one behind all these creations.

how did you know the universe was created out of nothing? because some book written by ignorant goatherders who had no idea where the sun went at night said so?
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by Albert0011(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
chiedu7:

Jehovah Witnesses are not Christians
Don't say what u can't back up with concrete evidence.
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
joshcaleb:
one word, Satan at work!! may none of us see untimely death face to face ... IJN
!!

Why? you'd make heaven regardless, what's the difference between dying now and dying in the next 5 decades
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
OsuMustGo:
God is the cause.
How do you know this? how do you know what you call god is not an effect?
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Read what you quoted again and apply wisdom.

I did, I ask again, how do you know what you call god created something out of nothing?
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by Albert0011(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Maximus85:

Thank you. Please don't stop listening. We won't stop preaching. This is just one of the effect of what is recorded in Ecclesiastes 9:11.

This is painful. I don't know them individually but they are my zealous brother and sister.
Thank u also.. i love the way u people preach the gospel,u guys are always welcomed at my home.
Re: 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching by Pipapi1: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hope the vehicle � does not belong to Fulani herdsmen 'cause some media might claim the Fulani herdsmen were responsible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) / Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) / Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.