Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead (874 Views)

New Amnesty Boss, Otuaro Launches Restaurant Built By Ex Militant, Egberi Papa / Asari-Dokubo: Tinubu Bars Niger Delta Ex-Agitators From Aso Rock / Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead by 7Ebisco: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Reports reaching DAILY POST say an ex-militant leader, a native of Ogulagha Community in Burutu Local Government Area of Delta State, Gen. Boni Gawei is dead.

Gawei died in an undisclosed hospital on Friday night after battling with a protracted ailment.

His death is coming few months after his reported release from the detention of the Department of State Security, DSS.

Until his death, Gawei was one of the warlords who prosecuted the lingering crisis on the side of Ogbe-Ijoh and Isaba communities against their Aladja counterpart in Warri South-West and Udu Local Government Areas of Delta State.

When contacted, the Chairman of Ijaw Youth Council, IYC Ogbe-Ijoh chapter, Comrade Smart Okosun confirmed the report, saying,”It’s true Gen. Boni Gawei is dead. We in IYC Ogbe-Ijoh will miss him because he is a brother.

“We also want to use this medium to sympathize with his family and pray God to give them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.”

READ MORE HERE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/niger-delta-ex-militant-leader-gen-boni.html

Re: Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead by Lawalatm: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
May he RIP lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead by justtoodark: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
rest joor...the struggle continues.....

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead by loveth360(f): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
why not bullhari.

This man is useful to us than bullhari.
Re: Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead by justtoodark: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
loveth360:
why not bullhari.

This man is useful to us than bullhari.

go and die...!!!!!.....

go and die eve...!!!!...

heaven doesnt care about you no more.....!!!! you are fully the property of lucifer now....!!!!...adam denied you too now.....!!!!! angry angry angry angry

just do us a favour and die already....!!!!!!!.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead by loveth360(f): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:

go and die...!!!!!.....

go and die eve...!!!!...

heaven doesnt care about you no more.....!!!! you are fully the property of lucifer now....!!!!...adam denied you too now.....!!!!! angry angry angry angry
rule 2 broken.

Mynd44
Re: Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead by justtoodark: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
loveth360:
rule 2 broken.

fvck you....!!!!!

no,i dont want to even fvck you sef...i dont want my dick to fall off... you are toxic...!!!!!

just die already....!!!!!!!!....

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead by loveth360(f): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:

fvck you....!!!!!

no,i dont want to even fvck you sef...i dont want my dick to fall off... you are toxic...!!!!!

just die already....!!!!!!!!....
that thing you dey find,you must see an.
Re: Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead by justtoodark: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
loveth360:
that thing you dey find,you must see an.

what...?...

speak english you toxic waste....!!!!!!
Re: Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead by loveth360(f): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:

what...?...

speak english you toxic waste....!!!!!!
go do what you know how to do best.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead by justtoodark: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
loveth360:
go do what you know how to do best.

what...?...the same way you svck dicks nowadays...?....you must think all of us are perverts like you today.....

what did they called you back then...??....wait,now i remember....:....jezebel....!!!!!....

just perish already....!!!!!....nobody is gonna miss you...
Re: Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead by loveth360(f): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:

what...?...the same way you svck dicks nowadays...?....you must think all of us are perverts like you today.....

what did they called you back then...??....wait,now i remember....:....jezebel....!!!!!....

just perish already....!!!!!....nobody is gonna miss you...
woo! you must be mistaking me as your mother.

Am not your mother ok.
Re: Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead by justtoodark: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
loveth360:
woo! you must be mistaking me as your mother.

Am not your mother ok.

your mother was,is and will alwas be a whoree....thats why we wish her dead and gone....and she should take you along to sheol too...we dont want una on earth no more....!!!!!!!
Re: Niger Delta Ex-militant Leader, Gen Boni Gawei Is Dead by loveth360(f): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:

your mother was,is and will alwas be a whoree....thats why we wish her dead and gone....and she should take you along to sheol too...we dont want una on earth no more....!!!!!!!
hear what your brother have to say....................

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Reps That Dumped APC / Buhari’s “vacation” Ploy To Inflict Impunity On NASS, Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu / Why I Went For Medical Examination At FMC Umuahia - Orji Kalu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.