Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results (52743 Views)

Massive Protest Erupt In Rivers State Over Manipulation Of Results By INEC / Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by benitwater(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
phemflex90:
like for Fayemi to win. share for alaka to win

fayemi has won

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by kulekaa(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
maximunimpact:
#EKITIDECIDES........MY PREDICTION.....

Friday 13th
All opposition figures who are going to Ekiti to cause security breaches will be bared from entering the state.

Saturday 14th

10 am: Fayose will be put under serious observation by security agencies. The police will frustrate his efforts to move around the state to avoid giving orders to his thugs to disrupts and snatch ballot boxes. He will only be allowed to vote and go home.

Both Eleka and Fayemi will peacefuly cast their votes.

5 pm: Election will be termed highly peaceful by both internal and external election observing and monitoring agencies.

7 pm: Fayemi will express satisfaction with the polls and vow to accept the result.

Sunday 15th : Both Fayose and his puppet Eleka will raise alarm of malpractice by APC aided by the security agencies.

3 PM: Early results trickling in suggest APC is leading in 9 local governments. PDP kicks.

5 PM: Major online newspapers term APC as the projected winner.

6 PM: Fayose and Uche Secondus give a press statement that Democracy is dead under Buhari.

Monday 16th

Inec anounces official result declares APC and Fayemi winner.

2PM: Some sponsored insignificant elements will protest in the street of Ado Ekiti. Obviously paid.

4PM : President Buhari congratulates Fayemi. Fayemi in turn urges Eleka and the PDP to seek or channel their grieviances to a court of competent jurisdiction.
you are wicked

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by sirbiolee(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Breaking news. First LGA officially declared. Ilejemeje. APC won by about 230 votes.
1-0 to Fayemi.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/276124-ekitidecides2018-live-updates-apc-pdp-33-others-battle-for-ekiti-governorship.html
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by Ikpewe: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
dondavinchi:
i am sick normal Nigerian know DAT d pdp wants to rig d election by force I pity for my ppk becos wat is happening in Benue,pleateu,n other states witnessing dis killings will fall on ME, MY FAMILY and all our farm lands will b taken over by atiku children (cows)
SO SHALL IT BE BRO

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by Clevite(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote
He said; "Aside the fact that it was an election of the PDP versus all the security agencies in the country, we are confident of winning.

"Despite the intimidation and harassment by security agencies, we are still hopeful of winning the election...."

[/quote]
Mr Mere Olayinka, you're still being "confident" and "hopeful" of winning at this stage of the election that has long been concluded and collated? I think you should have by now graduated from the level of wishful and hopeful thinking to reality and clarity. By now you should have all the results at your figure tips as delivered by your party agents from all Polling Units.
I learnt you couldn't deliver your Oke-Imesi units and wards to your boss; how true is that?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by higherpower: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
kennisman:

ass licker , u will soon finish ur money.

How is that your problem? Son of pedition

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by bamikole002(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
I don't have much to say because Fayose did more than this in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by Sunnyemma(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Good on there ]
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
phemflex90:
like for Fayemi to win. share for alaka to win

even nairaland polling unit have decided the winner, hmmmm I dey my house, no voting for me again till further notice, but I can vote hr on NL.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by MusaPada4(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
maximunimpact:

Friday 13th
All opposition figures who are going to Ekiti to cause security breaches will be bared from entering the state.

Saturday 14th

10 am: Fayose will be put under serious observation by security agencies. The police will frustrate his efforts to move around the state to avoid giving orders to his thugs to disrupts and snatch ballot boxes. He will only be allowed to vote and go home.

5 pm: Election will be termed highly peaceful by both internal and external election observing and monitoring agencies.

7 pm: Fayemi will express satisfaction with the polls and vow to accept the result.

Sunday 15th : Both Fayose and his puppet Eleka will raise alarm of malpractice by APC aided by the security agencies.

3 PM: Early results trickling in suggest APC is leading in 9 local governments. PDP kicks.

6 PM: Fayose and Uche Secondus give a press statement that Democracy is dead under Buhari.

Monday 16th

2PM: Some sponsored insignificant elements will protest in the street of Ado Ekiti. Obviously paid.

4PM : President Buhari congratulates Fayemi. Fayemi in turn urges Eleka and the PDP to seek or channel their grieviances to a court of competent jurisdiction.
Nice prediction
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by lexiwonder(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmmm.... The dreamer season 2 Episode 11
maximunimpact:

Friday 13th

Saturday 14th

Monday 16th

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by phemflex90(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
BISIXCLUSIVE:
even nairaland polling unit have decided the winner, hmmmm I dey my house, no voting for me again till further notice, but I can vote hr on NL.
it is your right. you have to vote
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by Clevite(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
dondavinchi:
u r sick normal Nigerian know DAT d APC wants to rig d election by force I pity for ekiti ppk becos wat is happening in Benue,pleateu,n other states witnessing dis killings will fall on dem all their farm land will b taken over by buhari children (cows)
Just like their farmlands have been taken over in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Ondo States. Could you please help to take the farmlands back?
But I think this propaganda has already become stale and spent? Are you still holding on to it after election?!

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by billyG(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
maximunimpact:

Friday 13th

Saturday 14th

What gonna happen to Fayose after.....

Monday 16th

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by lx3as(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
maximunimpact:

Friday 13th

Saturday 14th

Monday 16th

But a governor from SS actually owns the S/Court just as PDP already bought 89% of the country's media. Anyone without much emotions can investigate these!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by remedykboy: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
dondavinchi:
u r sick normal Nigerian know DAT d APC wants to rig d election by force I pity for ekiti ppk becos wat is happening in Benue,pleateu,n other states witnessing dis killings will fall on dem all their farm land will b taken over by buhari children (cows)
keep ur smelling mouth shut.........y can't you pity yourself lazy youth.......is there any killing in Osun State?is she nt control by APC man? ode of d highest order

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by RevenGeMission: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
You go cry fire grin grin grin grin grin
NaijaMutant:

Keep fooling yourself for ordinary 5k undecided
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by duwdu: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
NaijaMutant:

My Prediction

By this time tomorrow, you'll be crying cry

I suggest:

1: You let an independent mind help look in your crystal ball; or
2. You take a second look yourself at your crystal ball;
3. If by now you see nothing different from your original prediction, then start again from 1.

P34c3
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by Apoztl3(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
maximunimpact:

Friday 13th

Saturday 14th

Monday 16th

I'll certainly remind you of this gibberish at the end of the polls... Mr. Z

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by highness25(m): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
qanda:
May the best candidate win
There's no best candidate in Nigeria. Especially in the political sector, all of them are thiefs. They don't have educational qualification. Finance minister does not have NYSC certificate and she's still sitting down as the minister comfortably.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by duwdu: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
gordii:
This play by pdp is all too familiar... I'm not interested in whomever emerges victorious, I'm not from ekiti so I'm more interested in 2019 presidential election , but i believe pdp is taking the idea of playing the victim too far. From what I've learnt it's not exactly like the whole state is all in for pdp considering what's happening to civil servants; so there's every likelihood that apc could win fair and square even without the results being manipulated. So for me pdp are giving themselves an softlanding for whatever the outcome is

Good thinking.

P34c3
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by duwdu: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ikpewe:
SO SHALL IT BE BRO

Epic!

P34c3
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by Shakushaku1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
exporttraining:
I am informed. with results so far shows pdp is leading massively. try to get real news. apc members, supporters and fayemi awaiting to enter unending sorrow tomorrow sunday when result announced Eleka the winner. with all federal might, see your life. up eleka, up fayose, up pdp!!!

U are deceiving urself
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by FedericGodwin: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Keep fooling yourself for ordinary 5k undecided

What's your own. Your favorite Gov will cry for part 2 tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by DidierDrogba: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
popcykaylah:
Can fayose and this black thing just keep quiet for once .. jeez
shut that ur sewage yes cow
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by FedericGodwin: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Truflame:
When it's obvious that PDP is loosing, they'll be blaming the ruling party for whatever they can conceive in their imagination

Don't mind them.
I have told pdp in EKITI that when a certain set of people supporting you in an election in Nigeria, just know you have failed. Their candidates In Anambra, Edo, Ondo, Lagos States failed so, EKITI won't be an exception

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by Greatwonders(m): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
maximunimpact:

Friday 13th

Saturday 14th

Monday 16th

It is obvious you are not from Ekiti.
Just remain glue to your TV or Radio, so that you can properly witness your disappointment.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by buhariguy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
NaijaMutant:

My Prediction

By this time tomorrow, you'll be crying cry
who is crying now, have you see the result.
Apc-12, pdp-4.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by buhariguy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
bamikole002:
I don't have much to say because Fayose did more than this in 2014.
he tried, 12-4 .
In 2014 it was 16-0.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by BENZINA(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
Quickjobs:
The PDP governorship candidate, Prof Kolapo Olusola has raised the alarm over plan to tinker with results of the election.

His campaign Spokesperson, Lere Olayinka said results in most of the Local Councils are currently being tinkered with.

He said; "Aside the fact that it was an election of the PDP versus all the security agencies in the country, we are confident of winning.

He said the various wards collating centres have been taken over by armed thugs backed by security agencies as it was before and during the election.

"Despite the intimidation and harassment by security agencies, we are still hopeful of winning the election but we are confronted with a clear plot to manipulate the results.

"We are therefore calling on all well meaning Nigerians to prevail on the security agencies and INEC to allow the will of Ekiti people to prevail."

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-election-pdp-candidate-raises-alarm-over-manipulation-of-results/

Nonsensical!
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results by Topemillo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
2014 is for PDP
2018 is for APC
do me I do u, man no go vex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang / Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units / How Nigeria's Kings Lost Their Power - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.