Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Voting Will Be The Worst Thing I Will Do In Year 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting Will Be The Worst Thing I Will Do In Year 2019 (620 Views)

Osun Guber Polls: Was There Over Voting? Will Adeleke Be Sacked? / Election 2019: Voting Will Commence At 8am On Saturday - INEC / Why Many Nigerians Are Scared Of The Year 2019 - Dele Momodu Writes (2) (3) (4)

Voting Will Be The Worst Thing I Will Do In Year 2019 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
If APC eventually takes over Ekiti, then PMB is likely to win the 2019 Presidential Election. And when that happens, only God can minimize the rate of suicide.

If Fayemi is declared winner, voting will be the worst thing I will do in year 2019. Why wasting efforts on votes that may not countundecided?

PVC,,,,,,,my foottongue

Modified: Fayemi is likely to suffer the same lot (impeachment), if it's later discovered the election was rigged. This won't go well with PMB as wellundecided

AND IF I MUST VOTE,
having known that my vote may not
count, I will gladly collect cash before voting for
APC, then I will use it to buy a puppy & name it
APC. If the party disappoints me & do well, I will
keep the pet. But if it's otherwise, I will freely offer
it to be sacrificed to Ogun (god of iron)

Re: Voting Will Be The Worst Thing I Will Do In Year 2019 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol.
IPOB!!!!!!! the greatest and most formidable movement on earth.
NNAMDI KANU!!!!!!!!!
The only man whose predictions abụ prophesies are accurate and absolute.
Make Una relax....
Una go still beg for forgiveness

Re: Voting Will Be The Worst Thing I Will Do In Year 2019 by Kyase(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
With what is happening in Ekiti, if fayemi wins then I don't see R-APC going anywhere again.
and for that Dino I sorry for you.
The father of election rigging is in APC.
That guy can rig for Africa.
Anyways I'm enjoying it..

Re: Voting Will Be The Worst Thing I Will Do In Year 2019 by yarimo(m): 1:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
If APC eventually takes over Ekiti, then PMB is likely to win the 2019 Presidential Election. And when that happens, only God can minimize the rate of suicide.

If Fayemi is declared winner, voting will be the worst thing I will do in year 2019. Why wasting efforts on votes that may not countundecided?

PVC,,,,,,,my foottongue
shaataap and speak for your country GAMBIA next time.

Re: Voting Will Be The Worst Thing I Will Do In Year 2019 by OsuEbonyi: 1:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Adegbenro7643:

PVC,,,,,,,my foottongue
This ipod dude is in pains. He should be placed on a suicide watch asap
Re: Voting Will Be The Worst Thing I Will Do In Year 2019 by OsuEbonyi: 1:29am On Jul 15, 2018
Kyase:
With what is happening in Ekiti, if fayemi wins then I don't see R-APC going anywhere again.
and for that Dino I sorry for you.
The father of election rigging is in APC.
That guy can rig for Africa.
Anyways I'm enjoying it..
Please who is the father of election rigging Tell me.i wont tell anyone
Re: Voting Will Be The Worst Thing I Will Do In Year 2019 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

This ipod dude is in pains. He should be placed on a suicide watch asap
I have your size, but I would just keep quiet coz ur households are not aware of ur online errors.

Peacegrin
Re: Voting Will Be The Worst Thing I Will Do In Year 2019 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
yarimo:
shaataap and speak for your country GAMBIA next time.
U got it wrong

It is KENYAcheesy
Re: Voting Will Be The Worst Thing I Will Do In Year 2019 by OsuEbonyi: 12:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
I have your size, but I would just keep quiet coz ur households are not aware of ur online errors.

Peacegrin
Is this a case of mistaken identity I only interact with my osu brothers from Abakaliki here. undecided

Fayose Welcomes Governor Ortom To PDP / Sahara Reporters: No Pay Since May... We're Living Like Refugees', Say Soldiers / I Did Not Slap Goodluck Jonathan- Abel Ebifemowei