Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Heseesall Pls Listen To This Man Advise. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heseesall Pls Listen To This Man Advise. (440 Views)

Whom Should A Woman Listen To First? / Name Abraham Daniel: Have You Seen This Man? / The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heseesall Pls Listen To This Man Advise. by Timekeeper: 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Concerning your post @ HEseesall

Pls listen to this man advise
By LewsTherin
Finally, under no circumstances whatsoever should you add his name to that document. In mediations, the best you should do is to place the property in a trust for your children. Children! Not you, not him, not Mr and Mrs. Put it in the names of ALL your kids with a caveat that it cannot be sold by any one until all kids are above 18 years old...

Don't change it to his name or else you and your kids will be homeless... A man that can forget about kids and wife then change the location of his job is not a good man.... He will ruin you if you don't seek for wisdom... Many of us never had perfect parents and it affected us e.g Timekeeper but thank God for his grace, my own wunt be like my parents own.... Pls listen Oo, don't hear any pastor that tells u to give him the house.. He wunt be there if he send you away neither will he take u under his roof if ur husband send u away..

Be blessed

Ps: I'm a man but I support LewsTherin on this. Give it to your children

2 Likes

Re: Heseesall Pls Listen To This Man Advise. by MARKone(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Didn't even finish the Original post. It would have been better if the man's Side of the story is heard. The lady claimed she bought the land, and "both" contributed to build the house, how much did each individual bring in, for what's it worth, the man could have brought in a huge chunk of money to erect the house, who knows.
Re: Heseesall Pls Listen To This Man Advise. by sisisioge: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2018
MARKone:
Didn't even finish the Original post. It would have been better if the man's Side of the story is heard. The lady claimed she bought the land, and "both" contributed to build the house, how much did each individual bring in, for what's it worth, the man could have brought in a huge chunk of money to erect the house, who knows.

If he had, he probably would have put his eyes in the documentation or argue with her to death about ownership. I recon he didn't. He just wants to be lord now over the estate by force.

I agree with the OP, put it in the kids name or just sell it and keep the money.

(1) (Reply)

Some Annoying Things Nigerian Parents Do / Rejoinder On Chimamanda Adiche's Eradication Of Bride Price. / Professional Ironing Work In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.