Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,346 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) (63998 Views)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by dabrin: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2018

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
That's true love

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
all I see is ugly looking transgendered that this man call his wife

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Jayson1: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Just wondering how the length of his "pen" will be.

Such a lucky lady. wink

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
i like them esp the shorter one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Must be Americans ......always looking well fed.
...a NATION that has conquered HUNGER....

You find such LOVE among them commonly

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by jahson56(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
I like d union. They look happy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Aldebaran(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nice...

David and Goliath as friends grin

3 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Divay22(f): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hmmm
Long distance relationship..

Couple's goal wink wink

14 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by adeyemot140(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
I dey pity this girl puna. cryI dey pity this girl puna.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by adeyemot140(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
I dey pity this girl puna.
cry
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 2:45am On Feb 23, 2018
And so am towering over my man like this....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 23, 2018
They look good, why the fuss? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 23, 2018
Asowari:
all I see is ugly looking transgendered that this man call his wife
Did you transgendered her?

82 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by 7footre(m): 6:16am On Feb 23, 2018
Every tall guy needs a shortie ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:56am On Feb 23, 2018
7footre:
Every tall guy needs a shortie ....
But why? Why do tall guys like short girls and short guys like tall girls.

9 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2018
Ssweet and Lovely!!
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by anochuko01(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Did you transgendered her?

1 Like

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by 7footre(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
But why? Why do tall guys like short girls and short guys like tall girls.

It's a question I still don't have answers to.
Ps. If she's thick, that's bliss

6 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by roarik(f): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2018
all na love.
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by roarik(f): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2018
all na love. as long as dey r happy.
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2018
Am I the only one seeing Maserati?

4 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Gofwane(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
And so am towering over my man like this....
that means you need someone like me! I will be on standby cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Gofwane:
that means you need someone like me! I will be on standby cheesy
Hahaha hope your a shortie too?
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
7footre:

It's a question I still don't have answers to.
Ps. If she's thick, that's bliss
Has always puzzled me, I thought maybe because they are eye level to my girlfriends. Even in the Uni when I played basketball all the men under 5'9 were my biggest fans lol.
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Gofwane(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Hahaha hope your a shortie too?
no!! I'm a longinus but i can cut my legs to become a shortie if that's what you want cheesy cheesy
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
Gofwane:
no!! I'm a longinus but i can cut my legs to become a shortie if that's what you want cheesy cheesy
hahaaha no please don't!
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Gofwane(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
hahaaha no please don't!
lol grin alright sweerie, as you wish.

4 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Burgerlomo: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More / 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.