Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Is It The Right thing to do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It The Right thing to do? (427 Views)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It The Right thing to do? by james0005: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
I really don't know how to beginning this.
After graduation i have been hustling, things haven't really been smooth.
so i had to settle for a private primary school teacher. the pay is #15000 per month, which we are not paid regularly.
have worked for like a year, saved some money.
Now i have rented one room, want to start being a man, face life and responsibility.
am over 34 years but till staying with my parents.
But the problem is my dad isn't happy with my decision. he is saying i don't have a job yet, i shouldn't have rented a house. that #15000 is nothing. Now he is so angry with me.
So am asking as a 34 years old man, did i really do wrong renting a house?

Mind you been with them makes me feel so relax cause the food is always there.
please pardon my writing, am not really good at writing.
Re: Is It The Right thing to do? by thorpido(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
No,you did no wrong.You are 34 and should be on your own.
As long as you can meet your needs,you are well off on your own.It will help you maintain focus and double your hustle.

No begin give girl money o.Settle yourself first.
Re: Is It The Right thing to do? by james0005: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
thorpido:
No,you did no wrong.You are 34 and should be on your own.
As long as you can meet your needs,you are well off on your own.It will help you maintain focus and double your hustle.

No begin give girl money o.Settle yourself first.

Thank you.

Give girl money? No i won't do that. am really focused and discipline. i dont live a reckless live.
Re: Is It The Right thing to do? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
You made the right decision to move out. Try to be self-sustaining and independent henceforth. Don't move back home ooo. At 34, you're long overdue to be on your own.
Re: Is It The Right thing to do? by james0005: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Quiescere:
You made the right decision to move out. Try to be self-sustaining and independent henceforth. Don't move back home ooo. At 34, you're long overdue to be on your own.

Thank you.
that was also my thought.
Re: Is It The Right thing to do? by memories1(f): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
You did well. Stay focused and keep pushing... your parents will come around when they see you working hard to be a better man, they love you dearly and are just worried.

Keep moving forward, you'll make it.
Re: Is It The Right thing to do? by james0005: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
memories1:
You did well. Stay focused and keep pushing... your parents will come around when they see you working hard to be a better man, they love you dearly and are just worried.

Keep moving forward, you'll make it.

Thank you for your kind words dear.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Behind My Grandfather Living Above 100 Years. / Mums Must Hear This! Check This Out / 5 Types Of Friends You Need To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.