Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike (461 Views)

Chika Ike: "Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram" / Stunning New Pictures Of Actress Chika Ike / Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike by Tessyama1: 5:44am On Jul 15, 2018
Nollywood actress Chika Ike has revealed that she normally says her prayers before visiting popular social media platform, Instagram.

Ike, who recently became an author, told Sunday Scoop that she was aware the negativity spreading all over the Internet, especially on Instagram, had the ability to spoil one’s day.

“Instagram can spoil your day if you are not careful or strong. There is so much negativity in the world right now; so, you have to guard yourself with prayers.

There is a need to start your day in a positive light and when you pray, your day has started positively
,” she added.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/why-i-pray-before-going-on-instagram-chika-ike.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike by Upsidedown9ja(m): 5:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Yes I know, even before you have sex you pray too. I understand, please next
Re: Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike by izzou(m): 6:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Instagram can spoil your day because your happiness and joy revolves around it.

Until you learn how to care less about the opinions of others and keep your private matters private, you'll be praying unnecessarily for a really long time

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike by Betakeshi: 6:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Small girl with...... grin
Re: Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike by TollaEstate: 6:29am On Jul 15, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike by kolafolabi(m): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2018
With all these fake lives pictures..Downloading cash, dogs and house images and post on Instagram and comment that God has finally done it again!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike by NwaJozi: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2018
Small girl big God I see you Ma
Re: Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike by MrSensor(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2018
cool
Re: Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike by donstan18: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2018
Betakeshi:
Small girl with...... grin
With fish brain

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike by CAPSLOCKED: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2018

AND GOD ANSWERS THE PRAYERS BY ATTACHING MANY "LIKES" TO ANYTHING YOU POST.

AT LEAST, THAT'S AN EASIER JOB FOR HIM THAN HEALING THE SICK IN THE HOSPITALs AND ERADICATING WORLD HUNGER.

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Look Stunning In New Pictures / See What Queen Elizabeth Ii Gets Driven In And Its Features(pictures) / Check Out Adorable Photos From Late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua Son’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.