Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect (59769 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by phkka1(m): 6:52am On Jul 15, 2018
This is complete disgrace. Total vote is about 316000 whereas we got actual 378000.

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by skolab4(m): 6:52am On Jul 15, 2018
We told them fayemi will be the winner but they won't agree,," now e don clear for ur eyes"

7 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by benitwater(m): 6:52am On Jul 15, 2018
i knew its fayemi's turn to govern ekiti state,because this thing is turn by turn,who is eleka where fayemi dey?congrats to Tue incoming Governor of ekiti state ,ekiti kete.

4 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2018
cheesy
Quality20:
he doesn't o.... its just hasaada kowai
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Barrysleek(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2018
Peter the rock forgot that Fayemi was the minister for solid minerals. For every rock, there is a sledgehammer.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by YusluvBaba: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations Gov Fayemi

3 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by ayaomen(f): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2018
ManirBK:
pls Why?
we want real governance not pomo and government

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by AcMilano1(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2018
Ipob how market please pdpipg hide your face

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Jaytel(m): 6:54am On Jul 15, 2018
With this Ekiti election , vote buying has come to stay
I believe the better rigger won
Fayose /PDP introduced vote buying in (ekiti) 2014
Fayemi /APC perfected it in 2018

3 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Rickyuzzy(f): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2018
fuckboys:
I'm so angry with Nigerian youths, when are gonna learn, pdp and apc are all same thing, apc is even worst cos there was evidence of them exchanging money for votes. Look at youths all over Nairaland celebrating mediocre and corruption

I know Nigeria can never be great again cos politicians will keep buying our hungry youths with money and they know it. I'm saving real hard to take me and my family out of this failed country

You are just here supporting PDP and saying they are the same, we all know PDP is worse off... Master riggers since 1999. I don't want to go into the history of how Segun Oni under PDP and how Fayose became Governor. Before you open your mouth and spew trash, do your research

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by ManirBK: 6:55am On Jul 15, 2018
ayaomen:
we want real governance not pomo and government
True talk. congratulations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by giles14(m): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2018
congratulations to APC
RIP to PDP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by dotcomnamename: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2018
LONG HISTORY OF MADNESS ENDS IN EKITI STATE FOREVER.

AN ENDLESS ALLELUIA!!!

LESSON IS: YOU DON'T INSULT/CURSE TO WIN ELECTIONS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

I HOPE FAYOSE, FFK, DINO AND WAILERS WILL LEARN AGAIN.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by GMbuharii: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Rigging for ekiti no be here! Imagine what will happen 2019 general elections! What a disaster.. I pity zoogerians. You voted for change,now you gat ur chainGE full measure. Ekiti,welcome to cattle colony.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by PHILipu1(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
ngeneukwenu will be happy now cheesy

chaii this guy don escape me ooo

well congratulations to Fayemi

Buhari is a criminal terrorist
You come hide here?
I told you that you will cry this morning.
It's a pity that a man like you was being deceived with 2014 Ekiti election figures and you couldn't do your research.

Since Buhari became president,APC have taken Kogi,Ondo and Ekiti away from PDP.so anytime you want to type Backtodaura or Buharimustgo,just know that it will never be possible in 2019

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by misano(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Mumu Fayose. While his mates were working he was fighting Buhari. Mumu man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by dotcomnamename: 6:57am On Jul 15, 2018
GMbuharii:
Rigging for ekiti no be here!
Imagine what will happen 2019 general elections!
What a disaster..
I pity zoogerians. You voted for change,now you gat ur chainGE full measure.
Ekiti,welcome to cattle colony.

Cry me a river

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by FarahAideed: 6:57am On Jul 15, 2018
This is extremely sad ...what is worse is that gullible Nigerian don't know that the election was brazenly rigged ... with what I have seen so far it will be easy for Buhari to rig himself in and nothing will happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by madridguy(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Ayam really happy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by princeSammyz: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2018
ayaomen:
how please?
Fayemi was a one time Gov, what are his antecedents? My point is this, Nigerians are only led by their sentiments. Just give them another six months. Also imagine collecting money to vote a candidate, in Ekiti, the most ranked state in terms of education.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2018
If ekiti people come here to complain about Fulani herdsmen killings I will mock them.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by decatalyst(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2018
atobs4real:

I hope you have brain to understand the content

Chai, e pain am! grin

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Ibime(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Born2Breed(f): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2018
With this massive rigging,use of security agents and vote for cash,. 2019 is sure for APC.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by ManirBK: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
ngeneukwenu will be happy now cheesy
chaii this guy don escape me ooo
well congratulations to Fayemi
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
E pain am HAHAHA....

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by pensator: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Am so so happy.. Ekiti people will now experience the dividends of democracy.. #Godblessbuhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by butterflylion: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2018
ajeleseujn:
You don't starve your workers their rights because of your white elephant projects that does not add to the economic value of the state. Fayose shot himself in the leg. It's never a good thing if you are full of yourself, and disregard advice from other quarters to uplift the state.
There is hunger, starvation in the land, and you keep fooling Ekiti people that there is no money. It's not done.

Pls I'm not a politician, but a resident of Ekiti state who have facts within.

Happy sunday

My brother you have said nothing but the truth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Ihateyoumod: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Tht foolish lere olayinka has been rendered jobless, can't win elections with lies and propaganda. That drama was totally unnecessary. Campaign with the things u have done not by crying fowl and saying u were beaten, slapped.

The man on d ballot, I never heard him speak one day, how do u contest for an election n through out the campaign I never heard u speak about ur plans for d state on TV. Fayose tinks everything is by gra gra, now he has been beaten in his own game.

Now he will cry fowl and nobody will listen to him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Ibime(m): 7:00am On Jul 15, 2018
comshots:
If ekiti people come here to complain about Fulani herdsmen killings I will mock them.

They are more worried about getting their salaries paid, of which Fayose has been perenially delinquent.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by oyeb15: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Nobody is ready to fight for anybody. Its time that Fayose will see d reality his spectacle has been clouding.

When u eat alone....and think others are fools.... u will face the music alone.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station / Protests As Agberos Increase Daily Fee For Buses To N13k In Lagos / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.