Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? (1612 Views)

Fayose Set To Dump PDP & Atiku With This Cryptic Post? / Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody / Fayose Set To Leave For Paris: See Boarding Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2018
Errrrrm, we all know he needs it. Don't we? At least he is going to be needing to have his politically shattered neck taken care of. This treatment is expected to last till 2023. Or even beyond till he recovers fully.
Haters will be like "he is running away to save his skin". But far from it, u and i know that feigned neck injuries heal slower and takes more years to heal than real ones.
Worthy of note is the fact that such feigned neck injuries are always caused by threats to freedom of the neck.
Let's hope his Odontoid FLIGHT process is not in danger too.

More details to follow soon....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by maximunimpact(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2018
Am i the only one who remembers Fayose's infamous acts in 2015 when he paid for Buhari's obituary in major newspapers? #FayoseManySins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by wakaman: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2018
Ekute.
Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by Oche211(m): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by izzou(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin grin

Fayose the drama King queen

It's such a pity that Ekiti, with a high level of literacy has only two incompetent failures to choose from

Although I don't see Fayemi changing anything(afterall he had ruled before and was a minister), Eleka Abi na Eleran would have done worse(His greatest achievement would have been another fly over and preserving the anti grazing law)

I wish Ekiti people well. Hope you guys don't come crying in 2022.

Congratulations Kayode Fayemi
Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by chieyine(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2018
shocked shocked
Is Oshokomole AKA Peter The Rock tongue fleeing grin
Fayose, I like you sha but get ready to go to prison.
Kuje will be better, at least many of your pdp friends are there.
With the way Ekiti Election went yesterday, buying of votes and all that,
I am a South Easterner but quote me anywhere, Buhari will win 2019 election cry

1 Like

Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by papoudaupolos: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2018
We
Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by Sharpshooota: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Fulani herdsmen looking at Ekiti lands like grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by Chizuru01(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2018
It is very sad that Many Igbo People Had faith that a Yoruba state will leave Fulani and follow them. Quite very sad. Maybe the reason why Eleka/PDP lost is not because Fayose is not loved by his people people but because of the overwhelming support of the East for him.

We Igbo People are considered 3rd class in Nigeria so,our vote and who we support is inconsequential in Nigeria.

I will advise my fellow Igbo brothers and south Southerners, Let's join hands together and fight poverty, hunger and insecurity out of our land rather than thinking about politics. It is better you hang your hope on something meaningful than Nigerian politics. Igbo Presidency 2023 is a scam (Believe it and get further disappointments
Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by americanigga(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2018
They should block all the airport, put Fayose's poster everywhere as the most wanted criminal in the world. They should immediately revoke his international passport. Withdraw all the police guarding him, freez all Ekiti bank account to prevent Fayose from withdrawing money.

Buhari till 2023 hahahaha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by Ziggylady(f): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose you had better scram from Nigeria ASAP!!...otherwise..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by AroleOduduwa(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2018
People need to take a chill pill, why put up a fake article just because you don’t like the person in question. We want good governance, but we do everything with sentiment and the worse part is we think with our emotions.
Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by Sharpshooota: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2018
americanigga:
They should block all the airport, put Fayose's poster everywhere as the most wanted criminal in the world. They should immediately revoke his international passport. Withdraw all the police guarding him, freez all Ekiti bank account to prevent Fayose from withdrawing money.

Buhari till 2023 hahahaha!!!

Lol my brother....
Fayose is a learner
How can he sign anti grazing laws and implement it
Our Fulani masters and Buhari will not be happy

The herdsmen can come and take over our lands
They need it more than us grin
Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by ebukamen(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2018
Chizuru01:
It is very sad that Many Igbo People Had faith that a Yoruba state will leave Fulani and follow them. Quite very sad. Maybe the reason why Eleka/PDP lost is not because Fayose is not loved by his people people but because of the overwhelming support of the East for him.

We Igbo People are considered 3rd class in Nigeria so,our vote and who we support is inconsequential in Nigeria.

I will advise my fellow Igbo brothers and south Southerners, Let's join hands together and fight poverty, hunger and insecurity out of our land rather than thinking about politics. It is better you hang your hope on something meaningful than Nigerian politics. Igbo Presidency 2023 is a scam (Believe it and get further disappointments

Stop writing rubbish!!!!!
What do you mean by "we Igbo"?
Who made you the spokesman of Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by BALLOSKI: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2018
If Buhari is less vindictive against Fayose, I'd be disappointed.
Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by Chizuru01(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2018
ebukamen:

Stop writing rubbish!!!!!
What do you mean by "we Igbo"?
Who made you the spokesman of Igbos?

EWU. Do you think they will choose you over their bother? Anu mpama .

Buhari call SE 5% , Do you think you are anything bigger than that? The earlier you accept, the better for you
Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by Herdsmen: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Chizuru01:

EWU. Do you think they will choose you over their bother? Anu mpama .

Buhari call SE 5% , Do you think you are anything bigger than that? The earlier you accept, the better for you

Typical ewure..
afonjaic zon B.

Na you and your family and generation be 3rd class..
Uni na gi na akpa amu mpagi 3rd class citizen..
The better you accept the reality the better.
Anu
Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by RevenGeMission: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
O fe ja paa
Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by Peacecore: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
Next tym he shud trade with caution
Re: Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? by Peacecore: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
Oryt!

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Election Worst Political Robbery In Nigeria-wike / I’ll Expose Facts About Your Administration If You Dare Me -udom To Akpabio / Why Does APC Insult Peter Obi Instead Of Hailing Osibanjo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.