Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 (58880 Views)

Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Shakushaku1(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2018
educhigo:
i see ekiti as next benue because fulani have taking over ekiti

Like it is in Osun and OYO abi? Worry about ya state bro, ekiti business is not yours.

Sore losers

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by butterflylion: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2018
"I am Peter the Rock if you hit me you die, if I hit you, you die"

---------- Governor Ayodele Fayose

cheesy grin

How market?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by SenorFax(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2018
Neoteny:

Wait, god created suffering?

So what's the devil's job then?

And you worship this same god?

So why didn't your god give Fayose a biblical victory?

Was he asleep? Or is he getting too old?
Quote God at your own peril.

Thunder go soon locate you.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2018
A sharp end to pomo cutting era.

Both Apc or pdp are enemies of Nigeria. We still lack major tools to organise ourselves as a functioning society. Truth is bitter
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2018
gentlegenius:
In 2014, a PDP president, Jonathan was in power. Ekiti was ruled by APC. During the election in Ekiti, Jonathan sent massive military presence to Ekiti. Some APC chieftains were arrested a night before the election. Through this little help from the PDP president, PDP won in Ekiti.
In 2018, the president is APC while PDP is ruling Ekiti. Buhari has paid back fayose in the same coin Jonathan paid the APC in 2014. There was huge military presence in Ekiti, PDP chieftains were arrested a night before this election. Now Fayemi and APC are celebrating their victory, but what next...

The drama hasn't come to an end yet.

...Jonathan was voted out of office in 2015 after helping PDP to win Ekiti in 2014.
In the same way, Buhari will be voted out of office in 2019 after helping APC win Ekiti in 2018.

This will still not be the end of this drama.

... After Jonathan lost in 2015, the APC president that took over, appointed Fayemi who lost in Ekiti in 2014 as minister.
By the time buhari lost next year's election, the PDP president that will take over will certainly appoint Prof Eleka or perhaps Fayose as minister.
This is where the pattern will be completed.

Unfortunately, this is the kind of politics we play in Nigeria.
Sadly, This is where we find ourselves.

For Nigerians to vote PDP, them rather vote am, at least I will not steal their money, besides PDP=APC especially at Federal level, Nigerians voted for PMB, May be green party go win
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by BluntBoy(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2018
Ishilove:

Fayemi failed in his first term for a reason- incompetence and corruption.

Fayemi was neither incompetent nor overly corrupt in his first term. If you asked those who voted for Fayose in 2014, they will give you mundane reasons for why they didn't vote Fayemi. Many thought Fayemi was not close to the people and that his structure (especially restructuring the civil service) was insulting because people concerned were not duly carried along. Fayemi was accused of knowing too much because he lived in the United States for a while. No one would tell you that he didn't vote for Fayemi because he was incompetent.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Cloud007:
Just like Lawal of kwara state then. He was fighting the civil servant and his God father-the senior saraki. Of course he lost. Fayose...was annoyingly on that table. He must face the music.....He is mad. angry
U Sabi my brother, exactly what made him lose the election, u can't win against civil servant
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by goldenval(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2018
my heart is broken... Nigerian are going backwards... our ppl are supporting this APC, this clearly shows we want suffering instead of changing our past mistakes...

I see more poverty befalling this country. embarassed
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by drlateef: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2018
Schemer360:
Before you quote me, rethink. I'm neither a PDP or APC apologist. I live and work in Ado-Ekiti in one of the Federal Agencies.

The election was free and fair in counting starting from pooling units in my area down to numerous next. BUT the fact still remains that an unpopular party will always be no matter what, believe me or not , 80 percent of APC votes in my area was bought by them. They coerceed the voters with cash, 5k, 7k ..depends on your bargaining power and you have to show the apc agents before you get paid. They had a field day without hindrance from any security agents. Most police vans were seen carrying APC agents with cash for proper and even distribution. In lieu of this all....Take a look at the margin, less than 20k votes which in MY opinion doesn't mean that the winner is popular and acceptable due to the fact that some voters somewhere amounting to that MAY wish to vote for PDP but got denied due to one logistics or other but Ekiti people have spoken and their voice need to be heard.

One thing that I note is that the era of stuffing ballot boxes is over but NEVER can we overcome votes buying and selling because they will always bring policies that we make us dance to their tune.

Once again, I repeat , the votes were counted not just written as some might perceived.

PDP also paid money to people, it's everywhere in the news. That's not an excuse. Jagaban's method is to use the method of evil to remove evil, then do good and let people decide based on the good you have done. That principle has been applied in Lagos, to the extent that nobody bribes a voter now in Lagos. They know who to vote for.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by 8stargeneral: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2018
Tareq1105:

Go to court
it's obvious
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by BluntBoy(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2018
comshots:
Fashola used #2b to import flowers from neighbouring countries.Gov ambode has uprooted all the flowers at the middle of Lagos roads.

We aren't talking about flowers but road expansion.

You think if we truly want to build this country, we will not demolish houses
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Firefire(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2018
jjjjj2017:
lmao grin
we will be here to laugh at idiots who sold their soul for 5k. fayemi will owe salaries, increase tuition fees, victimize private businesses, maltreat the citizens but those who collected 5k should be prepared to pay back with interest

Nigerians deserve the type of rulers they have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Barthley: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2018
This is how 2019 election going to be, let's just be factual.. Buhari's going to enter. whether rigging or free and fair..

my brothers and sisters let's start planning how leave this shithole country. we must not die here. even if na Togo make we go
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Neoteny(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2018
OboOlora:
Supposedly a free n fair erection and Fayemi still won. This is clearly an indication that Buhari will win second term, Nigerians r very gullible people that fail to learn their lessons

Please get ur Visa, forget PVC cos it’s gonna be another 4years of APC-inflicted suffering n torture for the bastards that vote APC in!

Your own Visa is between your legs.

And it's a multiple entry visa....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by maasoap(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
The Elections have Come and Gone...

A Candidate has being Declared....

But What does Coming Elections hold with this kind of Elections....

30,000 Policemen will not be deployed because Elections will be going on concurrently!!

With What was displayed in Ekiti state, Our Elections might be a Blood bath......

Spare us the false alarm, we had elections in 2015. The only two places where there were bloodbaths was Rivers and akwa ibom states where PDP thugs were killing apc members before and during the elections. Internet doesn't forget, remember.

President Buhari has set a very bad template for Elections in Nigeria......

How? In what ways? Isolated elections conducted so far under Buhari had been less violent and more credible. You don't just come out and make blatant allegation against someone without hard facts. Buhari is not your typical Nigeria politicians, he doesn't mess around INEC's duty.

Nigeria needs the Hand of GOD much more than Ever ...

Many are Laughing at Gov. FAYOSE, but if a sitting Governor can be Molested the manner he was, then what befalls the Citizens...

My Advice: Everyone should Get closest to GOD ALMIGHTY, submit totally to HIM, surrender to HIM... That's the only way to Safety now!

Will you stop this crap, pls? Fayose wanted attention and he created a scene, simple. We're still asking for the videos or pictures of the molestation, no one has presented anything so far. Or, were there not journalists in his mop up rally? All what we saw was a broken hand and a broken neck that healed the following day.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by SenorFax(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2018
abujamal:
oya gbera, wailer
Abuja wailer. Omo buhari, the table go soon turn reach your side.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2018
ApostleT:
Ekiti officially a cow colony grin grin grin grin
IMO state too is cow colony
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by OboOlora(f): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Neoteny:

Your own Visa is between your legs.

And it's a multiple entry visa....
Kolo, e say na multiple entry visa

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by GoldHorse(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Oshokoshoko.!!!! Oshoko Master!!!! Oshoko Don go!!!

Hope they won't start asking Buhari for Fayose's whereabouts now o because "sombori" is about to do an Houdini just like one Mazi "Keanu" did sometime ago. Who? If you ask me na who I go ask? grin grin grin
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by oodua1stson: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2018
fayose is in pain grin grin

He cannot take it anymore
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by contigiency(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:

30,000 Policemen will not be deployed because Elections will be going on concurrently!!

With What was displayed in Ekiti state, Our Elections might be a Blood bath......

Many are Laughing at Gov. FAYOSE, but if a sitting Governor can be Molested the manner he was, then what befalls the Citizens...

My Advice: Everyone should Get closest to GOD ALMIGHTY, submit totally to HIM, surrender to HIM... That's the only way to Safety now!

You mean if a sitting governor can act drama so Well as fayose. How you people allow yourselves to be cheaply cajoled is baffling.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by ruggedmallaam(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2018
E pain am
goldenval:
my heart is broken... Nigerian are going backwards... our ppl are supporting this APC, this clearly shows we want suffering instead of changing our past mistakes...

I see more poverty befalling this country. embarassed
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Teneke007(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:

This is the best thing I read today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Baroba(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Ayodele fayose the president general of NDIGBO worldwide have been defeated with his candidate, congrats to Ekiti people for breaking the shackles. Welcome to infrastructural development, bye bye to stomach infrastructure. Fayose is flying out tonight, asylum loading........

Another idiiot who sees Ndigbo in his wet dreams, why not focus on election in your little hamlet and leave Igbo man alone, believe it or not, we don't really care what happens or happened in Ekiti state..It doesn't determine our destiny..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by ogundeleai(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2018
This @APCNigeria victory in ekiti election is a blessing @OfficialPDPNig.. One of the two governors in the party that has pocketed the control of the party has lost his prowess.. Now every member is liberated to contribute to the development of party without being held jugular
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by omaxiwola01(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Oga shut ur mouth joor....did u take ur time to research wat went down in 2014 b4 openin ur dirty ass mouth to spilt shit...u can go straight down to hell wit fayose nw dat d coast is clear...USELESS
Righteousness89:

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Itzmizbo: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2018
EternalTruths:

It wasn't rigged.

One rule in politics if you seek to defeat Federal Might, pay all civil servants their salaries and give them bonuses.

Just like Okezie in Abia State under a free and fair election, he will lose since he has vowed never to pay salaries.

If APC induced the people with #20,000 - #50,000 per voter against Okezie the Governor of Abia state, Okezie will lose.
My friend why will you say the election was not rigged when the illiterates buhari appointment as inec workers don't even know what they are doing when total number of votes was 316,019 and APC scored 197,459 and PDP scored 178,114 which is equal to 375,573. and u open your mouth to say the election was not rig. Nigeria is our country, we should stop killing it. this is not a welcome development to Nigeria at all.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by maisauki: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:

when pdp was there in 2014, pdp-led Federal govt deployed soldiers
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Donpenny(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulation to the people of ekiti state. They have made their choice

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by lastempero: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2018
EternalTruths:

What concerns IPOB with your useless election.?

All these political illiterates littering Nairaland.

My brother leave them,they are only in politics just to spite the igbos at their own detriment. Aren't that foolish? When herdsmen start strolling at their backyard, they will know howfa

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by GoldHorse(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2018
Baroba:

Another idiiot who sees Ndigbo in his wet dreams, why not focus on election in your little hamlet and leave Igbo man alone, believe it or not, we don't really care what happens or happened in Ekiti state..It doesn't determine our destiny..

See as una quickly dey abandon Fayose!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community / Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.