Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti (1374 Views)

Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election / We’ll Win Ekiti Governorship — SDP / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by americanigga(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2018
They should block all the
airport, put Fayose's poster everywhere as the most wanted criminal in the world.
They should immediately
revoke his international
passport. Withdraw all the
police guarding him, freez all
Ekiti bank account to prevent
Fayose from making last minute withdrawing.

This victory for APC is a revelation of what will happen in 2019 elections, APC will always win PDP. With this PDP has been buried. IPOB you see your life.

Buhari till 2023 hahahaha!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2018
Hahahaha wink cheesy grin, ma nigga!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by Kdon2: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2018
americanigga:
They should block all the
airport, put Fayose's poster everywhere as the most wanted criminal in the world.
They should immediately
revoke his international
passport. Withdraw all the
police guarding him, freez all
Ekiti bank account to prevent
Fayose from making last minute withdrawing.

This victory for APC is a revelation of what will happen in 2019 elections, APC will always win PDP. With this PDP has been buried. IPOB you see your life.

Buhari till 2023 hahahaha!!!

Ekiti welcome to herdsmen killing in that state. surely the state has just voted in, its own dose of herdsmen killing.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose has duped the people of Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by papoudaupolos: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Ipod deceived GEJ with their online vote while they were in south Africa and Asia on deathrows.

Ipob deceived Kanu with their online chest beating while they were in Lagos hawking Gala.

Now the did again to Falose while they in busy with Baby factories.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by americanigga(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2018
Kdon2:

Ekiti welcome to herdsmen killing in that state. surely the state has just voted in, its own dose of herdsmen killing.

Wetin concern u IPOB, mind ur business, Go and sell gala

4 Likes

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by Herdsmen: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Ipod deceived GEJ with their online vote while they were in south Africa and Asia on deathrows.

Ipob deceived Kanu with their online chest beating while they were in Lagos hawking Gala.

Now the did again to Falose while they in busy with Baby factories.

Na so the fallen angel take deceive both rat eating awolowo and head nacking abiola to day dream being president..

So distasteful power drunk humans possessed by the fallen.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by Herdsmen: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2018
americanigga:

Wetin concern freedom and slavery..
Cowards and worriors
IPOB with Scrach face humans

1 Like

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by Kdon2: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2018
americanigga:

That's why your generations,social and economic life will perpetually remain almajiris till Jesus comes.

1 Like

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by papoudaupolos: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2018
Herdsmen:

Na so the fallen angel take deceive both rat eating awolowo and head nacking abiola to day dream being president..

So distasteful power drunk humans possessed by the fallen.
All these people you mentioned up there mean nothing to me or I care about who d fk them b.
And wallahi u r impersonating Cox I'm d real herdman and u r a drug peddler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by Herdsmen: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2018
papoudaupolos:

All these people you mentioned up there mean nothing to me or I care about who d fk them b.
And wallahi u r impersonating Cox I'm d real herdman and u r a drug peddler.

Go nack head for ground first.. we fit start from dia.. e go help reset your brain

1 Like

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by papoudaupolos: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2018
Herdsmen:

Go nack head for ground first.. we fit start from dia.. e go help reset your brain
Sunday Screamer, it's time to go
Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by QuotaSystem: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayemi/APC's victory is a real UPPERCUT to IPOB wailers and their likes cheesy, no matter how they suddenly pretend to not care about their beloved PDP's crushing defeat yesterday.

This is further proof that LIKES and Retweets do not translate to VOTES cool, your herdsmen scaremongering is DEAD ON ARRIVAL because it is an evil that has always existed and will continue to be fought by the FG despite the opposition PDP & IPOB's joy in milking the killings and promoting dangerous propaganda for petty political advantage.

Sai Fayemi, Sai APC, Sai Jagaban, Sai Baba till '23... cheesy

Haterz can use za lagoon cool

2 Likes

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by Herdsmen: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Fayemi/APC's victory is a real UPPERCUT to IPOB wailers and their likes cheesy, no matter how they suddenly pretend to not care about their beloved PDP's crushing defeat yesterday.

This is further proof that LIKES and Retweets do not translate to VOTES cool, your herdsmen scaremongering is DEAD ON ARRIVAL because it is an evil that has always existed and will continue to be fought by the FG despite the oppositions joy in milking the killings for petty political advantage.

Sai Fayemi, Sai APC, Sai Jagaban, Sai Baba... cheesy

Can't you almajiris comment with IPOB... dumb brain everywhere..

Dem follow you contest or argue election.. no terrorist dem be.. so why call dem in...

Zoo mentality..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by Kingsley1000(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Ipob and igbo miscreants don suffer
Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by onward4life(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2018
Kingsley1000:

That is so tribal yu know
Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by TundeBricklayer: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Can you sincerely tell me how Fayoso defeat will affect average Igbo man on the street?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by Elukapendragon(m): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Can you sincerely tell me how Fayoso defeat will affect average Igbo man on the street?
Ask the dullard for me oh... Was Fayose feeding the igbos? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by americanigga(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2018
Now that APC has won most of the online miscreant, IPOB PIGS are psychologically down, now let us do a real online poll for fayemi and fayose.
Likes for fayemi and share for fayose
Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by potterdon: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2018
I truly rejoice with ekiti state for their new herdmen government cheesy grin u have my condolence
Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by Ziggylady(f): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2018
QuotaSystem:

This is further proof that LIKES and Retweets do not translate to VOTES cool, your herdsmen scaremongering is DEAD ON ARRIVAL because it is an evil that has always existed and will continue to be fought by the FG despite the opposition PDP & IPOB's joy in milking the killings and promoting dangerous propaganda for petty political advantage.

Sai Fayemi, Sai APC, Sai Jagaban, Sai Baba till '23... cheesy

Fulani guy, welcome back from hybernation and hidding..its good you can crawl out now and talk wink
Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by QuotaSystem: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Fulani guy, welcome back from hybernation and hidding..its good you can crawl out now and talk wink

I got bigger fish to fry darling wink kiss

Join me & celebrate in our Osu-free victory party cheesy

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by Kingsley1000(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

SO WHY ARE THEY SUPPORTING AND PROTESTING FOR HIM IN THE EAST.WHATS THE ECONOMIC BENEFITS OF FOWLOSHE'S PUPPET WINNING IN IGBOLAND? FOOLISH IPOB WAILERS cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by Kingsley1000(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
americanigga:
Now that APC has won most of the online miscreant, IPOB PIGS are psychologically down, now let us do a real online poll for fayemi and fayose.
Likes for fayemi and share for fayose
THEY ARE STILL IN PAIN...ITS A VERY BAD MOMENT TO BE AN IGBO AND IPOB MISCREANT grin
Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by Ziggylady(f): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
QuotaSystem:

I got bigger fish to fry darling wink kiss

Join me & celebrate in our Osu-free victory party cheesy

Nice one...hurry and establish your grazing routes and colonies in the SW..You have conquered them cheesy
Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by luvmijeje(f): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Say wetin? As long as he didn't kill anybody may una leave am.
Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by TundeBricklayer: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kingsley1000:
SO WHY ARE THEY SUPPORTING AND PROTESTING FOR HIM IN THE EAST.WHATS THE ECONOMIC BENEFITS OF FOWLOSHE'S PUPPET WINNING IN IGBOLAND? FOOLISH IPOB WAILERS cheesy
Just political interest same way you guys are supporting APC candidates in their region, so don't feel bad when they reciprocate.
Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Nice one...hurry and establish your grazing routes and colonies in the SW..You have conquered them cheesy

You're the most obnoxious personality I've ever encountered on this website so far.

You run around the politics subforum spreading subliminal tribal slurs and baiting and insulting people from other tribes yet you're the first to hit the report button when they retaliate by attacking your own tribe.

Whoever comes to equity must come with clean hands, a lesson you Ibos have yet to learn since the first coup of 1966 when you exhibited your greedy character by openly trying to take over Nigeria.

The tribe full of hypocrites and dishonest people.
Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by TundeBricklayer: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kingsley1000:
You're hypocritical ani... I could remember during Anambra election you claimed that you are Anambra just to support APC candidate, now you are bitter when they reciprocate.

This is your posts during Anambra election

2 Likes

Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by Ziggylady(f): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

You're the most obnoxious personality I've ever encountered on this website so far.

You run around the politics subforum spreading subliminal tribal slurs and baiting and insulting people from other tribes yet you're the first to hit the report button when they retaliate by attacking your own tribe.

Whoever comes to equity must come with clean hands, a lesson you Ibos have yet to learn since the first coup of 1966 when you exhibited your greedy character by openly trying to take over Nigeria.

The tribe full of hypocrites and dishonest people.

*coughs*...Myndd44,lalasticlala e.t.c rule number 2 and more broken here.
Re: Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
when an inyamuri flat.head comments on thread
Kdon2:

That's why your generations,social and economic life will perpetually remain almajiris till Jesus comes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Quick Popularity Contest Between Mr President And Mr Goat / See The Nature Of People That Want To Rule Nigeria: Photo / Onnoghen Can Still Reclaim His Position As CJN If Cleared By Tribunal – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.